Shopee how to pay COD

Some venders allow COD and other venders do not allow COD. When you go to the payment section, you will see if that vender offers it or not. If a vender does not offer it, then you CAN NOT pay by COD. It's real simple and not rocket science. Try a different vender that does offer it. 

On 2/25/2024 at 10:36 AM, Gecko123 said:

Shopee's system had apparently had some sort of security/hacking breach and as a result Bangkok Bank (and maybe other banks as well) refuse to make their internet banking service available through Shopee.

Use a BBL card or QR payment, then.

On 2/25/2024 at 11:25 AM, steven100 said:

I agree ....  both websites are loaded with ads,  Shopee website is a mess,  when you open it you have pop-ups flashing, sale ... sale .. sale flashing, free delivery flashing, ladies make up flashing,  I have over 500 notifications that mean absolutely jack s_it ...    Lol

You need to be Brave, no ads.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/25/2024 at 9:23 AM, steven100 said:

That's correct .... it will give you COD every time you order something because you chose that method originally at the start of your account setup.

Not always. I have always used COD, but the past few weeks it defaults to a credit card.

On 2/25/2024 at 11:11 AM, n00dle said:

I do agree there. I have been finding shoppee cheaper for some higher cost items lately though, especially cycling gear.

What i have noticed with Lazada lately is that on some items it shows a price in the search preview, but when you click through its a few hundred baht more. That annoys me no end 

Price has nothing to do with Shopee or Lazada. It is set by the seller. 

Took a while to teach my couriers what a mail box was for but after they got the idea they loved it. I never pay cod and they usually ring my phone once then send me a text with a photo of the package in the plastic bin I attached to my front gate. COD is a hassle considering I get deliveries several times a week.

Edited by LikeItHot

On 2/25/2024 at 11:25 AM, steven100 said:

I agree ....  both websites are loaded with ads,  Shopee website is a mess,  when you open it you have pop-ups flashing, sale ... sale .. sale flashing, free delivery flashing, ladies make up flashing,  I have over 500 notifications that mean absolutely jack s_it ...    Lol

Sounds like another site I know of that is shamelessly loaded with adds and popups and a forced add for their app that lingers forever on the screen and has a rule forbidding commenting about it. 

19 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

Price has nothing to do with Shopee or Lazada. It is set by the seller. 

and that has sweet fok all to do with my question.

I am not talking about how the price is set, I'm talking about how it is displayed

48 minutes ago, n00dle said:

and that has sweet fok all to do with my question.

I am not talking about how the price is set, I'm talking about how it is displayed

Ok once again prices are set by sellers including how they are displayed. What you’re missing is finer details such as size, variants etc which are seen as you proceed further from advertising page (first image). I’m a seller on those platforms so I know how it works. Hope you learned something today!

Just had a delivery from Lazada by Kerry the driver walked straight up to my window looked in and shouted at me, ignoring the bell push on the gate, and the sign that says RING BELL PLEASE. I could have been doing anything  :whistling:  , it scared the Beejeebers out of me, my heart is still pounding. I was not very polite to him to say the least. I normally give them a few baht tip.