Foreign couple condemned for sex antics on Phuket beach (video)

webfact

I can understand the outrage, as every Thai knows that beaches at night are for fighting on, not fornicating. These stupid foreigners have no respect for Thai tradition. And we should praise the voyeur public-minded citizen for his sacrifice in filming something that was so upsetting to him. He no doubt needed to lay down afterwards to relieve himself.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Just more schoolkid 'humour' from people who imagine they are professional journalists but in fact are juvenile idiots who have found someone stupid enough to employ them.

i wouldn't of said anything but cum seems to be a popular word lately with the reporting.

this guy cum....that guy cum....seems everybody cum except me. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Damage to the good reputation of Phuket tourism 🤣🤣🤣

Indeed. That it’s at Patong Beach just adds to the amusement. What do they suppose Patong generates a good portion of its income from? It’s not temple tourism 😁

So the guy filming was on a motorbike - how could he see they were sha88ing? And he stopped just in case.

1.30 minutes, 90 seconds then, or was he so disgusted and outraged he videoed for 1 hour and 30 minutes? 

Imagine that - 90 minute ride - happy ending for one of them.

3 hours ago, grain said:

They're always calling the police. I've seen people having sex on secluded beaches late at night in Thailand and in Australia, I've seen people naked in hotels and apartments because they haven't closed the curtains, I couldn't give a hoot. They're not harming me and it's none of my business. But Thais are forever getting their knickers in a twist. 

The last comment in the article about the couple on the 2nd floor with glass windows were seen having sex. Those onlookers would have been charged for being peeping Toms in my country. rather than the couple maybe having consequences for their actions inside their hotel room. If you can not even do it in your room. Next will be the voyeur seeing couples having sex from their adjacent hotel room window or from the rooftop poolsides that have the other hotels near and can see the room windows there. 

So, when Thai people complain about why they couldn’t go to their hotel room, they really mean go to their hotel room AND close the curtains. Bolt the door in case a passerby opens it?

I mean how does a passing motorbike film a single spot for over a minute? He clearly stopped and made a beeline for the couple.

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is so bizarre, so hypocritical, so beyond comprehension that somebody would make a big deal about a couple having sex on the beach. It's such a nothing burger, it's so ridiculous, these netizens are getting to the point where they're so weak, they're so confused, they're so lacking in self-esteem, self identity, awareness, and consciousness that they just need to grumble about something.

They love being a victim and having something to complain about, and it's beyond ludicrous. These are just unbelievably pathetic people who would crumble if life offered them any major challenge, they need to be ignored at all costs, they mean nothing to us, they are completely irrelevant, and social media outrage is just a sickness that we have to ignore. 

Hear, hear. Absolutely no big deal, as we've been saying for years whenever these incidents are reported. Nobody's listening! FOOLS.

• Haha 1

I have encountered maybe a half dozen in the act. One time I rounded a log on a beach, I could have stepped on them. I excused myself, told them I was just passing through, and to continue on. Ah, youth, I remember it well. I used to say it wasn't Spring until you had sex in the open air:)

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The voyeur added that the couple’s amorous actions destroyed the good image of Phuket tourism.

I would've thought that the Thais do that themself with their Taxi Mafia and their shocking behavior

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thesetat said:

The last comment in the article about the couple on the 2nd floor with glass windows were seen having sex. Those onlookers would have been charged for being peeping Toms in my country. rather than the couple maybe having consequences for their actions inside their hotel room. If you can not even do it in your room. Next will be the voyeur seeing couples having sex from their adjacent hotel room window or from the rooftop poolsides that have the other hotels near and can see the room windows there. 

It is not illegal to look or record if you are standing on public property, or if you are standing on your own private property.

It's where you are physically standing that matters, not where the act is taking place. You can't stop people from looking out their window.

Edited by JimTripper