Foreign couple condemned for sex antics on Phuket beach (video)

webfact

On 2/29/2024 at 9:37 AM, grain said:

They're always calling the police. I've seen people having sex on secluded beaches late at night in Thailand and in Australia, I've seen people naked in hotels and apartments because they haven't closed the curtains, I couldn't give a hoot. They're not harming me and it's none of my business. But Thais are forever getting their knickers in a twist. 

It's a Thai thing about the foreigner's fault for bad things in Thailand. I can remember working in a school and a THAI teacher was caught having oral sex with a Female student (M3) Parents and police involved. ALL foreign teachers called to a meeting to be told that our culture in the school was confusing students has to what is acceptable and what isn't. PS Thai teacher MOVED TO ANOTHER SCHOOL. Same school owner.

About 8.15am this morning a foreign looking guy and a girl, who may have been Thai, were rolling around in the small waves on Patong Beach this morning. Looked like a bit more than a heavy grope session. Certainly looked out of place at that time of the morning and there was a group of people including young kids about 70m away and others as well.

A couple of Thai guys and myself had stopped and one of the Thai guys walked down and from the gestures, told them to stop with lots of pointing to other people on the beach etc. After a bit of back chat, they stopped and started to get out with the girl trying to adjust her clothes.

It was the inappropiate time and place.

i have no problem with sex, nudity and it would have been a boring life without trying sex on a beach, but this was not acceptable even to my very liberal views.

• 1 month later...