Foreign couple condemned for sex antics on Phuket beach (video)

webfact

Whatever farang do in public.. Or even in private.. That's witnessed by Thai can get the farang in aot of trouble. 

Dear Thai people... Why not just mind your own fg business?! Stop being petty and jealous about others that are enjoying life or have a better life than you! 

2 minutes ago, DjSilver said:

And still, the Thai government doesn't do anything about the Thai National Sport; Ping Pong Shows 🤣

When the ping pong girls start playing beach volleyball I'm sure it won't go over well.  

2 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Sex in a public place.
Only lasts 90 seconds.
(I expect they were p**sed at the time also!).
I'm suspecting that it could be a few of my British compatriots up to their shenanigans again!😆

Just a thought but you might want to keep your personal time record out of your dating profile.  

People have been enjoying sex in the outdoors since the beginning of time, since neanderthal era. There's no issue with that, the issues is with fake puritans trying to make a big deal about it. This kind of stuff is just beyond ridiculous, and needs to be ignored with all of our might. 

It is very likely that the people who most adamantly complain about public sex, are the biggest sex freaks of them all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Why bother thais do the same too I suppose.Not the end of the world but some thais maybe are jealous at the time.If I saw someone have sex on the beach I would noticed of course watch for a second and move on,then think maybe me next time or the mile high club if I,am lucky

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The voyeur added that the couple’s amorous actions destroyed the good image of Phuket tourism

Discusting voyeur !!

Good image of Phuket,,, what a joke...

• Thumbs Up 1

It reminds me of the story about the old lady that called the police and said "it's disgusting the people in the apartment across the street are having sex with the curtains open" When the cop showed up he said" I can't see anything". The old lady said "you have to go in the bathroom ,stand on the toilet seat grab the window sill and pull yourself up"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Ok not the best idea but id be more concerned about the guy who rode past then turned around then located himself in a good position to be able to film, every dodgy thing a foreigner does will negatively effect the image of Thailand.. half the stuff thats goes on in Thailand daily that the news doesn’t publish would be disastrous for the country if it was reported in English 

4 hours ago, Cabradelmar said:

90 seconds of steamy sex... crazy kids 🤣... and don't worry about destroying Phuket's image... that ship has sailed.

The video was very steamy. Could not see a thing through the fog.

• Haha 1

What a moralistic country as if nothing happens in Phuket, Pattaya and Bangkok? Is this not  just another Farang bashing?  Look at Thai Tv series......  where sex without mutual consent is considered 'normal behaviour'. What a joke this is.

9 hours ago, BigStar said:

Again! But the official position of the ANF Poster Morals Oversight Board has always been that all the beaches should be nude and public sex allowed at all times. In fact, nudity and sex should be fine anywhere, beaches, temple grounds, in front of Buddha, lobbies of City Halls, waiting rooms at hospitals, supermarkets, airports, and of course at Immigration offices. It's only natural. We're all just animals. How do you think our species procreates?

And only Thais have a problem with this natural, wholesome, spectator-worthy (news outlets: stop the blurring NOW!) human activity, good ol SEX anywhere. Now what's especially annoying is the way all the Thais living abroad attempt to impose their absurd, overly restrictive morality on others. For example, these here in the UK:

Police respond to dozens of complaints about people having sex in public and outraging public decency in Canterbury, Whitstable and Herne Bay

WOT??? Thais! What's wrong with them? Racists!

Give it a rest will you.

"They appeared unaware of being recorded by the outraged voyeur."

vo·yeur
a person who gains sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity.

Was he outraged because part of their antics were hidden from his sight by the piles of white beach chairs?

12 hours ago, grain said:

They're always calling the police. I've seen people having sex on secluded beaches late at night in Thailand and in Australia, I've seen people naked in hotels and apartments because they haven't closed the curtains, I couldn't give a hoot. They're not harming me and it's none of my business. But Thais are forever getting their knickers in a twist. 

Nothing to do with Thai. There's always someone having issues with something. Add social media and there you go.

17 hours ago, grain said:

They're always calling the police. I've seen people having sex on secluded beaches late at night in Thailand and in Australia, I've seen people naked in hotels and apartments because they haven't closed the curtains, I couldn't give a hoot. They're not harming me and it's none of my business. But Thais are forever getting their knickers in a twist. 

Or maybe jealous 

22 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

I'm suspecting that it could be a few of my British compatriots up to their shenanigans again

I think not....another nationality likes to do this finding no snow on the ground.

21 hours ago, LikeItHot said:

Just a thought but you might want to keep your personal time record out of your dating profile.  

I've been known to last up to 5 minutes, I'll have you know!😁

On 2/29/2024 at 10:03 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Damage to the good reputation of Phuket tourism 🤣🤣🤣

On Patong Beach 🤣🤣😂