How do you resist temptation?

On 3/3/2024 at 10:50 AM, retarius said:

Enjoy your eternal afterlife in Hell.

Hell is where the party is.  Would you want to live in eternity with Mike Pence?  

10 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

You may be a 'Superstar' but consider this:

I presume the women you are talking about are younger as you talk about them being the prettiest on earth and Thai women in general don't seem to age well. So lets be generous and presume you are talking about 35 year olds giving you 'the look'.  Just think back a few years, well 32 years to be precise............how many 67 year old women did you give 'the look' to?

I think we all try to kid ourselves that young Thai women find us attractive - even when we are aging.  The only thing they are attracted to is your wallet.  There are some that are in it for the long term payout and are prepared to stay with you until that comes but I doubt many, if any at all, 35 or even 40 year old Thai women would actually choose to be with a 60-70 year old foreigner unless there was a financial benefit in doing so.

You might possibly not believe how many Thai women that are with an older foreigner also have other, younger Thai 'boyfriends' or even husbands. I know of several in my neighbourhood including one that has 2 foreigners that both think they are her husband. When neither of her 'husbands' are in country, her Thai 'ex husband' moves in and she also has at least one young Thai 'boyfriend'. I could get angry when I see her drive past in the Mercedes that her German husband bought but I just laugh and think 'more fool him'

That's just one and its rife - the 'brother' or 'cousin' scam is another widespread phenomenom.

As for me, I couldn't care less, I've had a few try to 'bite' me but their bite has not pierced deep and I got shut before they had the chance to get much.  One who by the way, convinced all my Thai friends that she was genuine, did manage to rip me for a short time but a court summons sorted that out and the assets I bought were returned.

I am now single, enjoying it and staying that way.  I play them at their own game, take whatever fruit is on offer then move on. I have one regular who is a really nice girl, possibly genuine but I'm not prepared to go down that path again because history has taught me the chances are that she's not. I'm younger than you and she's 35, there is no way I'm going to kid myself she's after me for my boyish good looks.

I could be wrong and you may be very attractive to young Thai women but as I say, think back to your younger days, I doubt you were giving 'the look' to many 67 year olds.

There's still attraction in any normal Thai woman to an older man, especially if he takes care of himself and has a six pack. Granted, the money is a big thing here, especially when you see very young with very old but that's the truth in any country where most are poor. Even in other countries, a woman wants to be taken care of. Some more and some much more than others, meaning some have independence and some have none, relying totally on a man's income. There are cheating women everywhere, as well as men, but since that's a mental issue, one tries to find one they can trust, and that takes an open mind, open eyes and time. Letting someone go before you really get to know them is never a good idea, especially if you get along well together, because the one you let go might be the one that's been waiting for a good man all her life, and will prove herself to you by being faithful and loyal. After being burned a few times it's hard to trust. Think how they feel, especially here, where most of the boys leave after a little while, and more yet leave after a child is born. If you take a good looking woman and let her decide on two men. Both with a good income. She will always want the one she's more attracted to. Not fun having sex with someone that's way out of shape, smells, is drunk all the time or abuses her in any way. The ones that cheat on farangs with locals aren't getting the good part of the deal. Their "boyfriends" are usually not good at sex,as is the case with most hit and runs, will never stick around, mainly because if he cheats with you, he will do it with others, isn't going to support her in any way, and when she loses the farang who catches her, which in time is inevitable, she will be all alone with those same boyfriends who only want her aging body for one thing, and that's a maybe as she gets older.

• Agree 1

Married for 15 years and love my wife. Looking around is not a problem, but I never touch. It's just not worth it. My self-esteem doesn't grow by getting laid with some easy girls, but comes from knowing who I am. 
As for drugs and alcohol...I don't see a problem if taken in moderation, but as soon as you get too attached to them, you better have a pause and have a good look at yourself.

• Thanks 1