Reason why cannabis is going to be banned again

7 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

Starting April 1 you will be permitted to grow 3 cannabis plants at home anywhere in Germany without any regulation on it. They can grow as big and contain as much THC as you want them too. Germany is a highly functioning, civilized and regulated society. They obviously don't see any issues with it because it isn't a problem. So why should anywhere else be concerned about it?

No country have ever been built on weakness, and this is a sign of weakness. A illness spread out all over the world together with social media and bitcoins! Future built on illusions and no hard work, neither mentally or physically. 

Thats why the west finely will brake down because we let it happen, and we brake it down ourself thinking we do good. 

No doubt drug politics have failed, but why do people do drugs in the first place? That is the question,

There is no solution on the cause of the abuse, they just open the gates to destruction. 

A rant, and I expect great response

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

Starting April 1 you will be permitted to grow 3 cannabis plants at home anywhere in Germany without any regulation on it. They can grow as big and contain as much THC as you want them too. Germany is a highly functioning, civilized and regulated society. They obviously don't see any issues with it because it isn't a problem. So why should anywhere else be concerned about it?

If they put a limit on the number you could grow, it does sound like they see some issues.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, LOWERCASEGUY said:

Based on some things you've posted, your disdain for reading is evident.  

Yes, I will admit it's very hard for me to focus on a wall of verbose text when someone is spewing utter mindless and unfounded rubbish, but I'm working on my problem. 😉

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LOWERCASEGUY said:

If they put a limit on the number you could grow, it does sound like they see some issues.  

Yes, the limit is 3 plants in both Thailand and Germany. But my point was that the unmonitored 3 plant limit is the same limit in other developed Western countries as it is in Thailand. So 3 is not considered excessive. 

I had this qoute in my mind when writing my rant above, and even it is a popular social phenomenon qoute now, it is spot on! 

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” The quote, from a postapocalyptic novel by the author G. Michael Hopf, sums up a stunningly pervasive cyclical vision of history.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

No doubt drug politics have failed, but why do people do drugs in the first place? That is the question,

Hate to break the news to you but humans have been doing drugs for almost as long as humans have existed.  

There's evidence of cannabis and mushroom use going back thousands of years, perhaps even 10,000 or more years.  

The desire to change our state of consciousness is universal and not even limited to humans.  Elephants and monkeys are famous for eating fermenting fruit to get drunk.  Beer and wine were two of the first things humans learned to make.  

I'll refrain from a philosophical deep dive into human consciousness but I do find it telling that you think your state of consciousness is the correct one.  I think any Buddhist or anyone that follows a non-duality sort of philosophy assumes that the world we live in is the dream and that drilling down into the layers of reality is the only way to see what the universe really is.  

Another aspect of this topic you seem to ignore is the fact that you define drugs as the illegal sort.  What Xanax or SSRIs or the countless other LEGAL drugs that it's perfectly acceptable to consume?  

Why is meth illegal but drugs that produce almost the exact same physical reaction but are sold by pharmaceutical companies legal?  

Society needs to get away from the idea that altering one's state of consciousness is somehow a bad thing.   Once we realize that people will medicate themselves one way or the other, then we can work on managing the issues rather than prosecuting people.  

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, HugoFastor said:

I don't mind the difference of opinions, but I don't debate with people who don't seem to understand the difference between cannabis, and say things like alcohol and tobacco.

Alcohol and tobacco are far more harmful to the body, both physically and mentally than cannabis and yet they have no clinical prescribed medical use at all.

Meanwhile, cannabis is used to successfully treat a number of medical conditions. So until people understand that cannabis is not a dangerous drug like methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine, alcohol or cigarettes, and that it also has a lot of benefits, there is a little point in debating the subject.

Im not debating legal controlled use, thats the opposite of how Thailand opened up for cannabis use. 

We got 3 plants on our door, because we have a registered farm, we did not even sign up for it. 

• Confused 1

I had this qoute in my mind when writing my rant above, and even it is a popular social phenomenon qoute now, it is spot on! 

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” The quote, from a postapocalyptic novel by the author G. Michael Hopf, sums up a stunningly pervasive cyclical vision of history.

Wow, you are suddenly becoming very philosophical, while delving into the deeper cognitive thoughts in your brain. Have you been smoking a lot of weed today? It appears to be good stuff. Care to pass the joint? 😆

• Haha 2

Just now, LOWERCASEGUY said:

Hate to break the news to you but humans have been doing drugs for almost as long as humans have existed.  

There's evidence of cannabis and mushroom use going back thousands of years, perhaps even 10,000 or more years.  

The desire to change our state of consciousness is universal and not even limited to humans.  Elephants and monkeys are famous for eating fermenting fruit to get drunk.  Beer and wine were two of the first things humans learned to make.  

I'll refrain from a philosophical deep dive into human consciousness but I do find it telling that you think your state of consciousness is the correct one.  I think any Buddhist or anyone that follows a non-duality sort of philosophy assumes that the world we live in is the dream and that drilling down into the layers of reality is the only way to see what the universe really is.  

Another aspect of this topic you seem to ignore is the fact that you define drugs as the illegal sort.  What Xanax or SSRIs or the countless other LEGAL drugs that it's perfectly acceptable to consume?  

Why is meth illegal but drugs that produce almost the exact same physical reaction but are sold by pharmaceutical companies legal?  

Society needs to get away from the idea that altering one's state of consciousness is somehow a bad thing.   Once we realize that people will medicate themselves one way or the other, then we can work on managing the issues rather than prosecuting people.  

You are talking about a very limited percentage of population, most people just want to have fun, get wasted, intoxicated or and treat their personal problems, physically or and mental sick and do not get the help they need. 

11 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

Yes, I will admit it's very hard for me to focus on a wall of verbose text when someone is spewing utter mindless and unfounded rubbish, but I'm working on my problem. 😉

How would you know that it's utter mindless and unfounded rubbish if you didn't read it?  

You can't have it both ways.  Either you read it and you thought you would be witty by saying you didn't, or you realized very early that I was going to be refuting some of the stuff you made up so you quit reading it and tried to dismiss it because you can't defend what you said.  

Just now, HugoFastor said:

Wow, you are suddenly becoming very philosophical, while delving into the deeper cognitive thoughts in your brain. Have you been smoking a lot of weed today? It appears to be good stuff. Care to pass the joint? 😆

This is a response to a society who gives up and give in the get the popular vote among their voters. It is not especially long sighted constructive building a healthy society 

• Confused 1

Im not debating legal controlled use, thats the opposite of how Thailand opened up for cannabis use. 

We got 3 plants on our door, because we have a registered farm, we did not even sign up for it. 

Starting April 1 in Germany, you can legally possess 50 grams of cannabis at home purely for recreational use. No questions asked. I think everyone in Thailand would warmly welcome the same regulation.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, LOWERCASEGUY said:

Either you read it and you thought you would be witty by saying you didn't, or you realized very early that I was going to be refuting some of the stuff you made up so you quit reading it and tried to dismiss it because you can't defend what you said.  

Hub of assumptions. Lol. Don't feel bad. It was a waste of time, but there will be someone else interested in reading your misguided tirade, just not me. So now you don't have to feel like it was a total waste of time. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LOWERCASEGUY said:

Again, how do you know it was a tirade if you didn't read it?  

When I was a young child, my mother used to take me to my aunt’s house and the boredom was excruciating.  But then I would hear my mom in the other room say, “Well, we should get going” but she kept talking for another 20 minutes.  That’s what listening to you feels like.

😂😂😂

Edited by HugoFastor

10 minutes ago, LOWERCASEGUY said:

What percentage am I talking about?  

Show me a country, no matter how barbaric their drug laws, that doesn't have a drug problem.  

If the threat of death can't stop people from doing drugs, maybe the problem isn't the drugs.  

You talking about those who is on a inner journey to find and seek their consciousness, and develop themselves with help of drugs. 

Im sure you know that can be done without drugs to?

No, there is no cure for abuse of stimuli, but we can limit the abuse to a minimum, giving those who need help the help they need. 

Not making every possible stimulants available for everyone at anytime. Do you understand the difference? 

This is just a politicsl bait same as the other side screaming for harder actions agsinst drugs destruction and use without solving the core of the problem first

10 minutes ago, stoner said:

take it easy on steven please. he is obviously drunk again. 

obviously you didn't read my comment above .....  drunk no ... half way.    But certainly not high as a kite 😂

take it easy on Stoner ... he's only had 20 puffs ..  

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, LOWERCASEGUY said:

Again, how do you know it was a tirade if you didn't read it?  

When I was a young child, my mother used to take me to my aunt’s house and the boredom was excruciating.  But then I would hear my mom in the other room say, “Well, we should get going” but she kept talking for another 20 minutes.  That’s what listening to you feels like.

agree absolutely ......  trying to convince that drugs are ok.   😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, steven100 said:

obviously you didn't read my comment above .....  drunk no ... half way.    But certainly not high as a kite 😂

take it easy on Stoner ... he's only had 20 puffs ..  

that was an hour ago. :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

the only one that's ever prescribed by doctors directly to patients for any medical use or reason is cannabis. There is your answer.

Doctors prescribe smoking cannabis?

I do not think that they would do that.

Sucking anything except air into your lungs is bad for you.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Tropicalevo said:

Doctors prescribe smoking cannabis?

I do not think that they would do that.

Sucking anything except air into your lungs is bad for you.

Smoking? Where did I say that? Maybe you've been smoking a bit too much. 😂

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Knock knock, Steven, time to come out of the 1950s. 

So please tell me about all these failed countries that fully legalised or decriminalised, cannabis. Canada, Germany, USA (in some states), Luxembourg, Malta, Georgia, South Africa, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Chile, Uruguay, Netherlands,  Spain, Czech Republic......and many others.

Yeah, all known as failed states.

If only that were true. Some of those countries have backtracked or never really legalized. One example is Belgium, where I think you're allowed to grow cannabis in your garden provided it's the kind hardly containing any THC. 

I was in Portugal in November and enquired in a place calling itself weed shop. Only CBD legal there. Some legalization indeed!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1