Thai cop accused of cheating on wife, impregnating teenage mistress

webfact

19 minutes ago, webfact said:

A Thai woman is seeking justice after her police sub-lieutenant husband cheated on her and impregnated his 17 year old teenage mistress.

How does she know he was cheating? maybe it was an accident. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, webfact said:

The police officer allegedly assaulted and threatened his wife to accept the polyamorous relationship as the teenager is seven months pregnant.

What a dirt bag.....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Makes no sense, has she even considered it could be her that is infertile? just frigging divorce him, getting him charged with underage sex will not bring him back to her. With parent consent sex at 16 is legal. She does need mental health care though.

2 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

I'm thinking that if he was unable to knock-up his wife in over 20 years, how come the girlfriend gets pregnant? I'd be looking for the girlfriend's boyfriend of I was the copper.:coffee1:

20 years of shooting blanks and now all of a sudden he's the man. ok. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

She caught him cheating for the first time in 2019 when he allegedly spoke on the phone with his mistress, who was 14 at the time.

So he's a pedo

• Love It 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Charit explained that the woman could not file a complaint for sexual relations with a minor because it was a matter for the teenager’s parents.

Really?  It's not a crime to have sex with a minor unless the minor's parents complain about it?

• Thumbs Up 2

Thai cop accused of cheating on wife, impregnating teenage mistress

Absolutely shocking, he must be one in a million? I am 100% sure that all Thai cops are faithful to their wives.  The stories about them having Mia Noi's are all false - except for this one of course.

Just wondering if that should say 0.01%.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Charit explained that the woman could not file a complaint for sexual relations with a minor because it was a matter for the teenager’s parents.

Wait a moment!  So guys can go around screwing underage girls and its OK unless the girl's parents complain?  What sort of crazy law is that?  Or is it possibly a crazy Superintendent?

Sorry @Bangkok Barry. I didn't read your similar post until after I posted this.

Edited by MangoKorat
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Wait a moment!  So guys can go around screwing underage girls and its OK unless the girl's parents complain?  What sort of crazy law is that?  Or is it possibly a crazy Superintendent?

Sorry @Bangkok Barry. I didn't read your similar post until after I posted this.

Don't worry. Most posts have numerous posts saying exactly the same thing. Unless you spend time reading every post you'd not know someone had posted the same thing or similar before.

I dated a gal in BKK, she was divorced from her police captain because he had a mia noi.  Her own parents told her to accept the mia noi. And they told her a captain rank justifies 2 mia noi.  I cant recall the timeline of her career but at the time I met her for 1 night out she was very high up in BKK government health system.  1 reason for no 2nd date was how she yelled orders at the wait staff at the restaurant and had them bowing and  scurrying around. 

I can imagine the young gals parents are benefiting by having a policeman in their daughters life.  

Almost all thai women I dated talked about a unfaithful thai husband or lover.