Best 'Gummies' in Bangkok ?

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

That soap-box is getting slippery....     

Its obvious ABC.. was referring to any form of alcohol within site plain site and you are being deliberately obtuse while trying to derail a thread you have no interest in contributing to... 

Thanks. Agreed. I don't mind if people want to constructively voice negative opinions about cannabis, but when people come to the forum wanting to outright bash the subject without any basis then they are likely to get baked. Spewing angry rants about cannabis in a forum where people are discussing the subject in a generally positive way is like deliberately running right into an electrical fence. Your just gonna get fried. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Thats kind of the point...   getting gummies with a consistent strength so we know to take half or a whole and it has the desired effect, rather than taking one then having to take another 30 mins later etc.....

I received a PM recently recommending a shop called High-Med (next to Maru Condo sales office on Ekammai).

https://www.facebook.com/highmed.th

I've had a look but the online presence as far as gummies is concerned is not very high - but apparently there is quite a selection of edibles there.

Did you see that link above to the shop in Siam Square? I've never used gummies, so don't know much about them, but their website does look like they have a few options. 

However, if you're looking for candy for a "fun high" or to help you sleep, it's important to pay attention to the active ingredient content of the product. Candy that provides a 4-5 hour high is an attractive option for many people, and the ability to order through line or grab-and-go can be an added plus.

• Confused 1

I get my gummy bears from 'Candy after dark'.

I'm not an expert on edibles but I am a long term smoker (over 20 years) and five of these magical bears will usually put me into a decent chill.

https://www.facebook.com/happyCandyAfterdark/

I order through 'line', great customer service and very quick delivery (couple of days to Samutprakarn).

• Thumbs Up 1