Why are Asian Women obsessed with little boys?

rexpotter

On 3/12/2024 at 8:05 PM, riclag said:

My second floor neighbor had a Collie 

Dog ,named Rex🤔

can you elaborate further,  same same.

Other forms: obsessions

If you have an obsession, you're totally fixated on something and unhealthily devoted to it. Some common obsessions include fantasy football leagues, celebrity gossip, and Elvis memorabilia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, rexpotter said:

Other forms: obsessions

If you have an obsession, you're totally fixated on something and unhealthily devoted to it. Some common obsessions include fantasy football leagues, celebrity gossip, and Elvis memorabilia

you could include social media and the accumulation of wealth in that list, 

On 3/12/2024 at 7:23 PM, steven100 said:

can you elaborate further,  I don't get the topic heading ....  and it's meaning...  thanks

Some of the other Posters have explained it better than I can. Its from 25 years working and living all over East Asia, and is ultimately why we like it here. Male priority.

Because there is a higher probability they will earn more and support mama in her dotage.

There is a certain degree of "future investment" when it comes to children in Asia, or at least so I'm told.

Plus a dollop of that good 'ol fashioned Face pretence.  face with rolling eyes" Emoji - Download for free – Iconduck

2 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

Because there is a higher probability they will earn more and support mama in her dotage.

There is a certain degree of "future investment" when it comes to children in Asia, or at least so I'm told.

Plus a dollop of that good 'ol fashioned Face pretence.  face with rolling eyes" Emoji - Download for free – Iconduck

Yes....good point

My wife is much more generous with her nieces than nephews.  She knows the girls will go out and make something of themselves.  And the boys will remain boys. 

On 3/14/2024 at 8:19 AM, fondue zoo said:

That's the theory, but in practice it's the girls who can hold down a job and it's the daughters who look after their Mothers (the father having buggered off years ago).

• Agree 1