Taxi turmoil: Motorbike mayhem as riders brawl with cabbie in Pattaya

webfact

49 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Are you seriously equating the official purchase of a license through the local authority with paying a Mr Big a bribe to have a jacket? 

It is their system, not mine.🧐  I just live here and try to abide by the Serenity Prayer.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

So having purchased their jacket which usually has their location printed on it should they not be able to defend their patch🤔 

Most large cities in the world sell taxi licenses.

Defend their patch, has noting to do with selling taxi licenses. As you posted before, the rent a place for offering their services. Same like the noodle seller on the street, other street vendors or other shops and businesses. However, they do not burn down another shop just because competition open up the 10th mobile phone shop on the same street. Should the first one say he has all the right and kill the landlords who are renting out to the competition?

5 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Should the first one say he has all the right and kill the landlords who are renting out to the competition?

9 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

It is their system, not mine.🧐 

• Sad 1

@VocalNeal Why try to get away with such comment? At the same time you are asking if they should not have the right to defend their patch, like you are talking about a motorcycle gang. Very strange!

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

@VocalNeal Why try to get away with such comment? At the same time you are asking if they should not have the right to defend their patch, like you are talking about a motorcycle gang. Very strange!

If one has an office job one is usually assigned a desk or even an office. In the orange shirt mocy boys it is a mocy taxi stand. 

If you come into work in said office and another employee is sitting at your desk or in your office. I suspect you get defensive.

Same , same but different. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

If one has an office job one is usually assigned a desk or even an office. In the orange shirt mocy boys it is a mocy taxi stand. 

If you come into work in said office and another employee is sitting at your desk or in your office. I suspect you get defensive.

Same , same but different. 

We are not talking about somebody taking your chair at work. We are talking about picking up customers on the public streets.

14 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

At least they are fighting for a reason... unlike the hooligans in other countries... ie UK

true, but the uk accepts the problem and tries to do something about it.

unlike america and guns...

• Haha 1