Thai cops probe groping incident by foreign men in Bangkok

snoop1130

7 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Funny that,they don't look like Muslims.

7 hours ago, JayClay said:

What does a muslim look like, exactly?

7 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Google Bradford.

I have done so and it did not provide me with a description on what "a muslim" looks like.

So I'll ask you again.... What is "a muslim" supposed to look like? Use these girls as a reference point, if you like. Tell me what features they posses that apparently preclude them from looking like they follow that particular religion.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

so by your rationale (again), would it be appropriate for a sex tourist to go around groping sex workers at random?

like so many female sex workers do to men walking down the street?

bob.

It's never appropriate to grope anyone without their consent.. Also, why are you loitering around prostitutes if you don't appreciate their attention?  In any case, the story we are commenting under, did not take place in a red-light district. It happened in the tourist area of ksr, to women who were working in said tourist area, groped by two illmannered cretins who should learn to behave themselves, as guests in a foreign country.

2 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

It's never appropriate to grope anyone without their consent.. Also, why are you loitering around prostitutes if you don't appreciate their attention?  In any case, the story we are commenting under, did not take place in a red-light district. It happened in the tourist area of ksr, to women who were working in said tourist area, groped by two illmannered cretins who should learn to behave themselves, as guests in a foreign country.

another typical rationalization from someone who has been living here all of 5 minutes.

reason seems to be completely lost on you!

never mind.

bob.

I think a lot of tourists just assume that every Thai girl in a nightlife venue is a prostitute - they take their social cues from red light areas and just apply it to everywhere they go. I have a lot of female friends who work as dancers or PR girls in nightclubs, and a common complaint I hear is that every other guy gropes them and asks "how much?" immediately assuming she's available for purchase (90% of them aren't). They take it in stride and just refuse, but get frustrated and run away after a while.

Having said that- these are girls that work for venues, usually in a sexy outfit, and their job is to (only) drink with customers - they are not random girls dressed normally. Groping a random stranger on the street or a restaurant is a crime in any country, so it's unclear why these idiots think Thailand is somehow different.

If the version of events depicted by the girl is true - give the guys a fine (not 200k, something smaller would do the trick too) and call it a lesson learned. No need to deport or jail - just fine and send a message that this type of behavior is not ok.

It is however scary that legal proceedings in Thailand depend not on the truth or justice, but social media and court of public opinion.

29 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

You are a persistent little fellow aren't you?

And a please and thank you wouldn't come amiss but here goes.

Muslims come in all shapes,sizes and colours so to distinguish one has to be on his character.

1,They could look just like your average Thai person but are a hundred times less tolerant of other religions.

2,They hate western culture and will not rest until the world resembles their sxxthole country.

3,They have a penchant for grooming under age girls of any religion except Islam.

4,They follow a prophet that married a 6 year old child.

5,They are quite fond of blowing people up and being stabby stabby.

Lots more but for now glad to help.Bye.

Wtf. I have had so many Muslim office staff over the years. My boat captain and his family are probably my best Thai friends and are also Muslim, I even had a nanny at one point who was a Muslim who took care of my kids very well. Not one of them I've met want to stab anyone or hate western culture and don't want Thailand to look like err a '<deleted>hole' version of Thailand?!? Im just laughing at the thought of this very sweet Muslim girl in the office being the stabby sort or our office driver blowing someone up. 

Don't tar everyone with the same brush. Stop reading the Daily Hail dude. You have issues.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

You are a persistent little fellow aren't you?

And a please and thank you wouldn't come amiss but here goes.

Muslims come in all shapes,sizes and colours so to distinguish one has to be on his character.

1,They could look just like your average Thai person but are a hundred times less tolerant of other religions.

2,They hate western culture and will not rest until the world resembles their sxxthole country.

3,They have a penchant for grooming under age girls of any religion except Islam.

4,They follow a prophet that married a 6 year old child.

5,They are quite fond of blowing people up and being stabby stabby.

Lots more but for now glad to help.Bye.

Why would I thank you. I'm calling you out for your ridiculous comment that said "they don't look like Muslims"!

I'm glad that you have now accepted that it is not actually possible to tell from a photo what religion one practices. Thank you.

55 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I think a lot of tourists just assume that every Thai girl in a nightlife venue is a prostitute - they take their social cues from red light areas and just apply it to everywhere they go. 

There are quite a few Western guys who think that all Thai woman are prostitutes and think that they are all available for sex  , no difference between a bar girl and a 7/11 girl

35 minutes ago, gravity101 said:

Wtf. I have had so many Muslim office staff over the years. My boat captain and his family are probably my best Thai friends and are also Muslim, I even had a nanny at one point who was a Muslim who took care of my kids very well. Not one of them I've met want to stab anyone or hate western culture and don't want Thailand to look like err a '<deleted>hole' version of Thailand?!? Im just laughing at the thought of this very sweet Muslim girl in the office being the stabby sort or our office driver blowing someone up. 

Don't tar everyone with the same brush. Stop reading the Daily Hail dude. You have issues.

Sorry mate,i was mostly referring to the Muslims that have invaded Europe.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I think a lot of tourists just assume that every Thai girl in a nightlife venue is a prostitute - they take their social cues from red light areas and just apply it to everywhere they go

Exactly that and those places are actually full of freelancers too lol, I can imagine it is hard to figure out the differences when entirely new. I mean if you walk down Samui the girls actually spank the guys walking by, if that is where one started their holiday, one could quickly assume it is all normal lol.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

This is what incels look and act like when they grow up, and go to Thailand because they think everyone is a hooker. Pitiful. But seriously, if you want to put hands on random women, go to a go-go or message parlor. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

This is what incels look and act like when they grow up, and go to Thailand because they think everyone is a hooker. Pitiful. But seriously, if you want to put hands on random women, go to a go-go or message parlor. 

Even going to those establishments doesn't give to a license to grope random woman 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gravity101 said:

When? Not on video or her Twitter description.

It's in the article:

"According to the Twitter user, one of the two foreigners grouped her friend’s bottom, prompting them to confront him and demand an apology. The Thai woman said the foreign man eventually apologised to her and her friend but both he and his friend continued to act playfully and giggle in front of her camera.

After the man apologised, the Twitter user said she turned her back on the foreign perpetrators and was about to leave the scene but one of them touched her bottom. The woman could heard yelling at the men when the foreigner assaulted her."

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There are quite a few Western guys who think that all Thai woman are prostitutes and think that they are all available for sex  , no difference between a bar girl and a 7/11 girl

quite many think that way. for them Thailand - is a cheap tropical paradise where every female is easily available and every man either gay or katoey. And anyone can go to remote village to buy young and pretty wife for few hundred quids.

But I still don't understand what those 2 women were looking for at KSR at 9PM. Food is horrible there as well as expensive. The best place (around that area) is that small shops alongside klong near Yowarat (used to be Saphan Lek). Very cozy, tasty and stylish.
But KSR? 

7 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Getting punches while sexually harassing people isn't assault. It is called serves you right.

Sure are a lot of you on here suddenly believing in the innocence and purity of 2 Thai women out on the prowl on Khoa San Rd at night. I get it that most of this happens in Pattaya but nobody goes to Khoa San Rd late in the evening/night for the food.

Why are there NO pictures to back-up the claims of not drinking and not dressed provocatively? Yet these were 2 stringently made points by the 2 in the original police report.

Also, according to the twitter post, her English is better than many on here.

• Haha 1

On 3/14/2024 at 6:20 AM, 2long said:

At the end of the day, there are lots of western men who come here and are unaware that this behaviour is normal in some places,

would you please post a list of the places where this would be considered normal. I'd like to book a groping tour. :whistling:

• Haha 1

When one sees how many of these bully type farangs behave, it is not surprising. Such people must be deported on the spot. But society also must contain itself and not enter into generalisations. Just because many thai ladies are in "adult entertainement happy end parlours" does it mean all women are easy ones and available ? Just because some farangs are real jerks does that mean they are all bad ? The answer is obvious.

59 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Sure are a lot of you on here suddenly believing in the innocence and purity of 2 Thai women out on the prowl on Khoa San Rd at night. I get it that most of this happens in Pattaya but nobody goes to Khoa San Rd late in the evening/night for the food.

Why are there NO pictures to back-up the claims of not drinking and not dressed provocatively? Yet these were 2 stringently made points by the 2 in the original police report.

Also, according to the twitter post, her English is better than many on here.

Personally I wouldn't grope women on the street uninvited, no matter how they were dressed. Most real men grew out of that sort of behaviour by the time they were 16 years old. 

It sounds like you think it's ok because they were in KSR and MIGHT have been wearing sexy clothes. That's a weird way of thinking IMO 🚩

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Even going to those establishments doesn't give to a license to grope random woman 

Yep. And they will be quick to let you know, or quick tell you how much it will cost. 

On 3/14/2024 at 7:12 PM, richard_smith237 said:

As objectionable as sexual assault is...  Is a Western male going to win 200,000 baht in compensation when an LB grabs his sack while walking down cowboy ????

Or when women grab men for that matter 

10 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Personally I wouldn't grope women on the street uninvited, no matter how they were dressed. Most real men grew out of that sort of behaviour by the time they were 16 years old. 

It sounds like you think it's ok because they were in KSR and MIGHT have been wearing sexy clothes. That's a weird way of thinking IMO 🚩

Again, reading things into the post with a preconceived notion - no where did I say groping is fine - what I DID say is the story is all one-sided so far yet the "Hang-'em High" squad is out in full force.

IF this whole story had occurred in Pattaya it would be viewed differently but Pattaya doesn't have the market cornered on false accusations by Thai females to scam foreign males, by foreign males misbehaving, by prostitution that (doesn't exist in Thailand), by ladyboy gangs, etc. It's just more famous for it.

2 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Again, reading things into the post with a preconceived notion - no where did I say groping is fine - what I DID say is the story is all one-sided so far yet the "Hang-'em High" squad is out in full force.

IF this whole story had occurred in Pattaya it would be viewed differently but Pattaya doesn't have the market cornered on false accusations by Thai females to scam foreign males, by foreign males misbehaving, by prostitution that (doesn't exist in Thailand), by ladyboy gangs, etc. It's just more famous for it.

Fair points, but by focussing on what the ladies might have been doing wrong (being in KSR, maybe wearing sexy clothes), it makes it sound like you're siding with the two blokes. Two blokes who were also behaving like this in other venues according to witnesses. 

And btw, I don't like this behaviour anywhere, including Pattaya. Only certain types of 'men' grope women uninvited and are unapologetic about it. 

9 hours ago, n00dle said:

the whole anti-Farang media bandwagon is getting out of hand. anyone who even gets a sideways glance from a foreigner can go viral these days. 

Yeah, it's getting pretty ugly.

On 3/14/2024 at 7:32 PM, bkk6060 said:

Too many males come and think every Thai girl is a hooker or available for sex.

Disrespectful and disgusting behavior they should deport to set an example. 

They definitely read the situation wrongly, just like almost every massage lady I've ever been to in Thailand. 

If I had 200k every time they started playing with me without asking consent, I'd be wealthy. 

Just now, FruitPudding said:

They definitely read the situation wrongly, just like almost every massage lady I've ever been to in Thailand. 

If I had 200k every time they started playing with me without asking consent, I'd be wealthy

What ever happened in that case where the Thai masseur fingered a Japanese lady during an oil massage around Khao San Road?

If I remember correctly the coppers weren't interested and the mamasan even went to the police station to defend the bloke, saying it was part of the massage,  lol

33 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

What ever happened in that case where the Thai masseur fingered a Japanese lady during an oil massage around Khao San Road?

If I remember correctly the coppers weren't interested and the mamasan even went to the police station to defend the bloke, saying it was part of the massage,  lol

The masseur touches the genitals to see if the customer wants a sexual service , you are paying a person to touch you

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The masseur touches the genitals to see if the customer wants a sexual service 

That's ridiculous. 

They could just ask you, not sexually assault you.

26 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

you are paying a person to touch you

Yeah, but not your private parts. 

It wouldn't be okay for a masseur to do it to a female customer,  right?