Foreign couple caught having sex near mall entrance in Pattaya

snoop1130

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Residents in the area also revealed to the media that this wasn’t the first instance of a couple engaging in explicit acts in the province. Another foreign couple reportedly had sex in a hotel room on the second floor. Their action would be normal if they had not left their window open, allowing passersby to see them.

This is ludicrous. Allowing passerby to see them? They mean allowing peeping Toms to look into windows that is none of their business. In other countries these people looking into the rooms windows would be the crime. 

Bloody foreigners again, blanket ban them, only let Chinese in! They don't commit despicable acts at the  Mall Entrance!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by 2baht

43 minutes ago, thesetat said:

This is ludicrous. Allowing passerby to see them? They mean allowing peeping Toms to look into windows that is none of their business. In other countries these people looking into the rooms windows would be the crime. 

They are only classified as peeping toms if they have to climb up to or above the 5th floor to watch!

13 hours ago, bob smith said:

I'm not gonna beat around the bush,

it was me, guilty as charged.

I can't for the life of me remember her name..

bob.

Did you even ask?

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A similar incident occurred in Phuket in February, where a Thai witness exposed a foreign couple’s inappropriate actions by sharing their sex video on social media.

Taking a video then grassing is a lower act than having sex in public imo. 

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, proton said:

Definitely damages the good name and respectable, mortally upstanding image of Pattaya, the sex tourist capital of Asia 😄

Find a room, not in public anywhere in the world, how do we know it was foreigners it was dark, maybe it was a bar girl and with nobody else allowed to work will the Thai poster still be shocked

12 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

I met a  woman (inmate) once in a psychiatric  clinic, she  told me she had a pierced  nipple, proceeded to show me then dragged me to the toilets for  a  shag, I think she was  bored

So was the nipple pierced or not ? 

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

It appears that Krungtep might have seen the video on another platform and reshared it with other netizens.

He has so why is it here again. I can remember it from months ago.

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The incident likely occurred late at night when the shopping mall was closed, as the entrance and its sign were dark. No vehicles passed by during the recording.

reporters spoke to locals, mall staff, and motorcycle taxi riders near the scene about the video. All of them shared that they had never seen the video or heard about the incident before.

The exact time of the incident remains unclear but Channel 7 stated that locals found it disrespectful and demanded an immediate investigation by relevant authorities.

I think its great that local netizens have the sensitivity to be offended by acts nobody actually saw

this wasn’t the first instance of a couple engaging in explicit acts in the province

As for this, given that we are talking about Pattaya, it is pure comedy gold. 

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

He has so why is it here again. I can remember it from months ago.

it is here again because it fits the current predilection for publishing news stories that portray foreigners in a bad light. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Derek was her name

I wonder if he woke up with that strange tattoo the next day?

And whether he was pitching or catching...

13 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Exhibitionism and voyeurism are very common sexual fetishes. Both are displayed in this topic.

Personally, I think it's harmless so long as everyone involved is an adult. 

Yep, it's intentional. They get off on the risk involved in being seen or possibly caught.

Edited by JimTripper

19 hours ago, bob smith said:

I'm not gonna beat around the bush,

it was me, guilty as charged.

I can't for the life of me remember her name..

bob.

You should. Judging from the OP image she has quite a bush on her.

• Haha 1

On 3/14/2024 at 2:32 PM, proton said:

Definitely damages the good name and respectable, mortally upstanding image of Pattaya, the sex tourist capital of Asia 😄

Yes, we do not want foreigners turning up to go off shagging in Pattaya. 

23 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Exhibitionism and voyeurism are very common sexual fetishes. Both are displayed in this topic.

Personally, I think it's harmless so long as everyone involved is an adult. 

Should be encouraged. Make shopping interesting.

• Like 1

Isn't taking the video and sharing it online technically Defamation in Thailand? 

Which is a criminal offence.  The fact that the subjects of the video may also be in the wrong is irrelevant under Thai defamation law.