Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

21 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Deflection rather than deny that you old and may have dementia. Maybe I am right 

How old?

You’re losing your edge!  Running out of comebacks.

Too much time in the basement.   Time for a trip to Thailand.

Edited by stats
flame comments removed

Posts using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be deleted. If you don’t want your post to be deleted, spell people’s names correctly.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m almost inclined (I said almost) to start watching FOX News in order to cut out the idiot middle man.

Don’t hate!  Banter from the opposition is healthy.

Unless you’re a dictator.

38 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m almost inclined (I said almost) to start watching FOX News in order to cut out the idiot middle man.

Better than that, I'm going to put this far right trumpie on ignore, mainly because I feel sorry, so sorry for someone who believes Fox News, when they've already acknowledged that what they print/state amounts to lies. Life's too short to think that someone believes this nonsense.

Reminds me of the pigeon analogy.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, nauseus said:

Neither diverse  nor  inclusive enough.

And what is so 'diverse' and 'inclusive' about the MAGA brigade? Have you seen his rally's? Apart from the strategic blacks placed directly behind him for the camera's, it's literally a sea of white.

The Real Story Behind That 'Blacks for Trump' Guy At The Arizona Rally | HuffPost Voices

The truth behind Trump and his smiling black supporters – they’re fake (msn.com)

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

And what is so 'diverse' and 'inclusive' about the MAGA brigade? Have you seen his rally's? Apart from the strategic blacks placed directly behind him for the camera's, it's literally a sea of white.

The Real Story Behind That 'Blacks for Trump' Guy At The Arizona Rally | HuffPost Voices

The truth behind Trump and his smiling black supporters – they’re fake (msn.com)

No, I haven't seen them.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, xylophone said:

Better than that, I'm going to put this far right trumpie on ignore, mainly because I feel sorry, so sorry for someone who believes Fox News, when they've already acknowledged that what they print/state amounts to lies. Life's too short to think that someone believes this nonsense.

Reminds me of the pigeon analogy.

good riddance 

15 hours ago, G_Money said:

Don’t hate!  Banter from the opposition is healthy.

Unless you’re a dictator.

Quoting Mein Kampf, calling for retribution, saying that immigrants are vermin and vulgar name calling are not banter. Good attempt to humour though. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Quoting Mein Kampf, calling for retribution, saying that immigrants are vermin and vulgar name calling are not banter. Good attempt to humour though. 

I was unaware you were a follower of the Nazi’s.

You being a Biden supporter I should have known.  My mistake.

”vermin and vulgar name calling “.  The names you and your left comrades call me on these threads goes over my head.  I do appreciate your concern but I can take it.  I don’t retreat and put them on ignore or rat them out to the mods nor do I “report” those posts.

Edited by stats
trolling and flame comments removed

2 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Yet you feel qualified to say “nether diverse or inclusive enough “ 

It was just a silly cartoon. Don't sweat the small <deleted>.

On 3/20/2024 at 9:22 AM, G_Money said:

Putin's watch. The buck stops with him.

Despite a specific warning, Putin allowed 166 Russian citizens to be butchered.

You never stop talking about the 16 Americans killed by ISIS, but you give Putin a pass. Why is that?

15 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Putin's watch. The buck stops with him.

Despite a specific warning, Putin allowed 166 Russian citizens to be butchered.

You never stop talking about the 16 Americans killed by ISIS, but you give Putin a pass. Why is that?

My reply has nothing to do with Putin.  You should blame it on the Greenhouse Gas Effect.

I know you’re upset because Trump had his bond drastically reduced and L James is eating her words.  A little too much eating.

I see desperation in your types,

IMG_1601.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

My reply has nothing to do with Putin.  You should blame it on the Greenhouse Gas Effect.

I know you’re upset because Trump had his bond drastically reduced and L James is eating her words.  A little too much eating.

I see desperation in your types,

My position has been consistent:

Trump will file his appeal, and the verdict amount will be reduced in the appeal process.

Thank you for your concern about me.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

My position has been consistent:

Trump will file his appeal, and the verdict amount will be reduced in the appeal process.

Thank you for your concern about me.

Your welcome!  It’s the least I can do for my fellow BM.