Tories in chaos as senior MPs call plot to overthrow Sunak ‘madness’

Social Media

25 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

It is almost identical to the Omnisexual flag. Which of part LGBTQIAA++. It's like wearing a swastika badge and then when rightly called out, arguing that it isn't a Swastika because the shade of red isn't quite right and the black is actually dark grey. It's cowardly. We both know what it is, own it. 

image.png.e62ab4f51832fd40609b3c6afe727fcb.png

image.png.16dfeb3789aef1583975e006c76ae207.png

I'm sure an LGBT activitst like you knows what the colors represent. Either way, it no longer bears any resemblence to the St.George's cross and Nike have no right to change the colors of our national flag on our national shirt. Try that in Thailand and see where you end up. 

Nike, an American company should really desecrate the American flag before they do it with the English flag, but they probably don't have the stones as they are all about profit, as their hypocritical use of third world labour shows.

I have no doubt this will be a massive commercial failure and we will end up with some kind of Bud Light/Mulvaney disaster/rollback. They never learn. Go Woke, Go broke. 1.4 Billion. Virtue signalling just got expensive. 

image.png.5e45cb2e3b1280df3a5c339e5c10cac2.png

It’s nothing at all like wearing a Swastika, but you do get the Godwin Award.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Regarding point 3, he finally appears to be reading the room with his recent criticism of Nike's decision to ridicule England fans and desecrate the St. George flag by recolouring it in LGBTQA+++ colours on the national shirt for to be "playful", in other words to take the pess out of their customers, much like Bud Light did (and look how that worked out).

Of course I don't believe this is a genuine reaction from him, he's as fake as they come but it is further evidence that people are growing tired of the insulting propaganda being shoved down their throats (no pun intended) by Woke multinationals and Sunak has finally realized this. 

Hopefully England fans refuse to buy it, especially considering the extortionate price coupled with Nike's proclivity to use cheap third world labour for maximum profit while virtue signalling. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-68632034

I suspect if the useless Woke simp Southgate wasn't in charge this never would have happened. Hopefully the fans make their feelings known and he is sacked and hired by Man United to embarrass himself there. 

Even if Sunak's reaction is fake, at least he is now able to see the direction of travel against Woke idiocy. Kudos for that. 

We've had the rainbow armbands, the taking the knee to BLM and now this. The fish rots from the head and it is time for Southgate to go and the working class fans to push back. Sunak has seen this, albeit too late. Better late than never Rishi Sunak (or Rasheed Sanook as your decrepit hero Biden calls him). 

Yeah, I blame the 'woke' shirt for Saturday's defeat.

Biden my hero? Not sure where you conjured that one up from?

10 hours ago, RayC said:

Yeah, I blame the 'woke' shirt for Saturday's defeat.

I don't. I blame the spineless, woke, bottler of a manager. Hopefully United snap him up in the summer and we can have Old Trafford covered in Rainbow flags, that would be highly amusing. 

10 hours ago, RayC said:

Biden my hero? Not sure where you conjured that one up from?

Your posts.

Back on topic. Sunak seems to be heading in the right direction for once. If he keeps up with such Conservative values he might just retain his spot as leader of the Conservative party. Otherwise, watch the voters continue to switch to Reform UK. The tide is turning. 

6 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I don't. I blame the spineless, woke, bottler of a manager. Hopefully United snap him up in the summer and we can have Old Trafford covered in Rainbow flags, that would be highly amusing. 

I can't make my mind up about Southgate. His supporters would point to his record (best since Ramsey). His detractors would argue that he has underachieved given the talent available to him.

Your posts.

Then you are confusing me with someone else. My only posts about Biden have been to call you out re your labelling of him as 'Oirish' Joe, and lament the quality of the younger generation of US politicians if Biden and Trump are the best available candidates. 

Hardly the stuff of hero worship.

Back on topic. Sunak seems to be heading in the right direction for once. If he keeps up with such Conservative values he might just retain his spot as leader of the Conservative party. Otherwise, watch the voters continue to switch to Reform UK. The tide is turning. 

Imo Sunak's only chance of remaining leader is if he wins the election, which is unlikely.