Trump says some undocumented immigrants are ‘not people’

Social Media

26 minutes ago, Dolf said:

800 000 covid deaths under Biden

Since you have provided no reference we can non of use be sure if that number wasn’t simply dreamed up.

However, whatever the real number it is clear Republicans died at a higher rate.

It seems ‘stupid’ can be fixed after we all:

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/political-party-affiliation-linked-excess-covid-deaths

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Sine you have provided no reference we can non of use be sure if that number wasn’t simply dreamed up.

However, whatever the real number it is clear Republicans died at a higher rate.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/political-party-affiliation-linked-excess-covid-deaths

So you want strangers to educate you?

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, G_Money said:

That’s the best you can do?

Having others on the forum that have a difference of opinion is intimidating to you.

BTW, what rule of the forum requires everyone to be a liberal?

It’s not what they taught you at the School of Liberalism.  They taught you everyone will think like you, hold hands together, accept everyone and you will pay for everything at check bin.

I have news for you…..They lied.

Almost an essay.

Differences of opinion make for good debate.

Trolling, not so much so.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sine you have provided no reference we can non of use be sure if that number wasn’t simply dreamed up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_the_United_States

1.18m minus 400k for Trump you get 780k for Biden. Will hit 800k soon.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Almost an essay.

Differences of opinion make for good debate.

Trolling, not so much so.

I don't see good debates. I see the right educating the left on how to use google.

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

The opinion polls buddy. 

Oh there was me thinking that when you referred to ‘voting numbers’ you had been counting ‘votes’.

There have been a number of special elections that haven’t been going the Republican way, so I doubt you were referring to them.

Perhaps best to wait until November.

Remember Dolf, vote and vote early.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh there was me thinking that when you referred to ‘voting numbers’ you had been counting ‘votes’.

There have been a number of special elections that haven’t been going the Republican way, so I doubt you were referring to them.

Perhaps best to wait until November.

Remember Dolf, vote and vote early.

Trump is the winner. It is in the stars.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_the_United_States

1.18m minus 400k for Trump you get 780k for Biden. Will hit 800k soon.

So COVID turned up in the final year of Trump’s failed presidency and you wish to compare the COVID death count from  that one year with the following 3+ years of Biden’s first term of office.

And all the while it’s killing Republicans at a higher rate.

52 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

The FACT that the majority of people commenting on this atrocious fraudster sex offender are against, with a mere handful of delusional defenders making the same weak illogical statements, would make anyone with a functional brain realize how ridiculous this statement is.

Get your sex offender facts straight!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-inner-circle-rallies-defense-senior-aide-accused-sexual-harassment

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So COVID turned up in the final year of Trump’s failed presidency and you wish to compare the COVID death count from  that one year with the following 3+ years of Biden’s first term of office.

And all the while it’s killing Republicans at a higher rate.

Who had the best use of vaccines? Biden

• Thanks 1

Trump says some undocumented immigrants are ‘not people’

What he actually said was, "In some cases [undocumented immigrants who are accused of crimes] are not people, in my opinion.  But I’m not allowed to say that..."

...but there's no point in reporting accurately, is there, WaPo?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Using FOX as a reference?!? 555! Yeah . . . no. How soon people forget about the nearly $1 BILLION settlement they had to pay for lying.

Since you brought this up, even THEY are fact checking the fraudster sex offender in real time and reporting while the fraudster sex offender is blathering about how the election was NOT stolen.

Sorry, that dog don't hunt.

Biden lies about lots of things.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Many Americans are as stupid as their reputation.

People are just voting their demographics and social class. White men looking really lonely in those Democrat stats. 😂

image.png.67cb3a22ac936949a60be57943900092.png image.png.e30f89758ddd04c8c938399ef946e789.png

19 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Biden lies about lots of things.

And there you go again, deflecting. You guys almost always respond with one or more of the following:

(D) eflect

(I) gnore

(L) ie

(D) eny

(O) bfuscate

Heavy sigh.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, G_Money said:

True and Biden and his Czar are worthless so the Governor will take charge and get results to the best of his ability.

It’s called leadership.  Something the current POTUS and his administration severely lacks.

Florida's borders to the west, south and east are called "beaches." Under Gov. DeSantis where's the walls and razor wire? 

Texas Governor sends immigrants to interior US states with no open international waters nor foreign land borders. Is he against "open borders" between US states such as between Texas and New Mexico,  Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma?

5 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

And there you go again, deflecting. You guys almost always respond with one or more of the following:

(D) eflect

(I) gnore

(L) ie

(D) eny

(O) bfuscate

Heavy sigh.

For telling the truth about Biden? Google Biden lies.

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

For telling the truth about Biden? Google Biden lies.

AGAIN deflecting!  555

I am impressed with your tenacity, sticking to this deflection. Of course, that's easier than addressing the issue.

4 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

AGAIN deflecting!  555

I am impressed with your tenacity, sticking to this deflection. Of course, that's easier than addressing the issue.

The issue is Biden is too old and most people want Trump back to fix the border problem.

23 minutes ago, Dolf said:

The issue is Biden is too old and most people want Trump back to fix the border problem.

No, that is your DEFLECTION. The ISSUE is "Trump says some undocumented immigrants are ‘not people’"

Short attention span?

Give it up already.