Trump says some undocumented immigrants are ‘not people’

Social Media

45 minutes ago, newnative said:

Which is also a lie.  More crime, including violent crime, is committed by legal Americans than illegal immigrants on a percentage basis. From one study:

The study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses. Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.

Where is the study?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Where is the study?

There is a very easy way to find this, 

Simply copy the quote , and paste it in google, 

Though I agree with you, a link would have been helpful.

I did the copy and paste thing and below is the link. 

https://www.ojp.gov/library/publications/comparing-crime-rates-between-undocumented-immigrants-legal-immigrants-and

18 hours ago, Jonnapat said:

Please, someone tell me how it is possible that this person could be reelected.

Wasn't it bad enough the first time around?

What was so bad? 

• Like 1

"He was referring to the high concentration of criminals associated with illegal immigrants."

If I understand what you are trying to say (and I think you are really trying), I don't think that it is true.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, newnative said:

Which is also a lie.  More crime, including violent crime, is committed by legal Americans than illegal immigrants on a percentage basis. From one study:

The study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses. Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.

What about the illegals shouldn't be here for any % of them to commit crimes. By entering illegally they have already admitted to committing a crime. Your argument is intended for the uneducated progressives.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What's your solution? shoot them? The dems offered the strictest bill EVER for closing the border but Trump killed it. Your talking point is LOST.

The invasion began when biden took office, his words encouraged a massive flow of people from all over the world to cross the border. For 3 yrs the American people watched the hordes pouring over, seemingly unchecked by current admin. Heck, biden just recently visited the border. Before he was to busy to care, now its election time and he starts to care.

Now, it's all political. I don't know the bill...really. Was it good? 

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

If you could keep up with current events... you would have plenty of sources for the information that you seek so diligently... 555

OK, you find no need to support your statement. I have found no support substantiating your claim. Thus ... dismissed.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Started when Biden took office? Really? Illegal immigration ebbs and flows with employment conditions. It got worse lately because employment conditions are much better under Biden. Blame the employers. The right wing are crickets when it comes to prosecuting employers. Do you support charging employers who employ illegals? I've asked this question many times and guess how many of the Biden blamers have replied in the affirmative?

I'm leaving town on a jet plane, going to go support my home country a bit.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Google Gemini says:

There are labor shortages in many industries in the U.S., such as agriculture, construction, and hospitality. Undocumented immigrants are often willing to fill these jobs because they are less likely to complain about low wages or dangerous working conditions.

I note that you gave the question of jailing the employers a huge swerve.

I answered the question earlier on. bye bye

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I answered the question earlier on. bye bye

Nope. My question was whether YOU supported jailing employers of illegal immigrants. You didn't go there.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Off topic troll posts and the replies contravening our Community Standards have been removed.

Posts using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be deleted. If you don’t want your post to be deleted, spell people’s names correctly.

9 hours ago, ozimoron said:

There is more and more evidence that immigrants, regardless of legal status, are less likely to commit crimes than native‐born Americans. However, a substantial number of Americans still think that immigration increases crime. As more evidence builds over time, we can only hope that Americans respond by updating their opinions so that they fit the facts.

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-research-illegal-immigration-crime-0

I see a conspiracy here! Biden importing immigrants to reduce crime rates in the U.S. 😀

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/18/2024 at 1:18 PM, spidermike007 said:

Many of these people are being forced from the country by dire economics, drug cartels and threats of death. Yet they're not human because they're trying to escape destitution and poverty.

These kind of statements indicate exactly who this man is, what he is and what he is lacking in the way of heart and soul. Perhaps it's Trump that's is not a human. At a minimum he is lacking any sort of qualities of decency and he is a very dangerous man. 

Add:   

... and lacking in morals and ethics...

• Agree 1