Trump says some undocumented immigrants are ‘not people’

Social Media

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Fox is an approved source for the forum despite you being visibly upset with the fact.

Don’t cry to me.  Recommending bringing this to the attention of the mods if you don’t agree.

What about this sex offender isn’t true?

If it wasn’t for Fox the lunatics on the left wouldn’t get the accurate information they rightfully deserve.

Liberal media won’t give it to you.  Doesn’t go with their agenda.

So called claim of billions has nothing to do with the fact that a sex offender is on Biden’s staff.  Fact

Those are a LOT of words that are a masterful deflection.

Just for good measure, why don't you throw in a "but her emails" just to make it a well-rounded deflection?

Edited by HappyExpat57
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

57 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Florida's borders to the west, south and east are called "beaches." Under Gov. DeSantis where's the walls and razor wire? 

Texas Governor sends immigrants to interior US states with no open international waters nor foreign land borders. Is he against "open borders" between US states such as between Texas and New Mexico,  Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma?

Read again the post I responded to and then read mine again.

It just might sink in the second time around.  I wouldn’t bet on it though.

If you can’t comprehend the conversation, you’re beyond any assistance I could render.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Those are a LOT of words that are a masterful deflection.

I knew you would be impressed.

Edited by G_Money
  • Love It 1

10 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Goodness me, one might almost think that there is a racial element to his campaign!

Which flies in the face of the immigrants, in reality, coming from China, Russia, Senegal, Kazakstan, Venezuela, Mexico (hmm, are they equal "illegals" as the USA took 1/2 of Mexico and the Mexican population living there?), etc..

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Dolf said:

Which is now most people.

No, Dolf. I do not concede. I will bow to your comment as correct if proven by the total of the popular vote in November (if Trump is not out of the race by that time).

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Trump is right.  Some are animals.  MS-13, prior deports who are convicted sex offenders and the like.

Why do you support those types?  Disturbing.

A few illegal aliens that plan to benefit from America.

They’re not here to pick lettuce.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicagoland-criminals-expanding-enterprises-training-migrants-suburban-crime-sprees-expert

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-migrants-consume-drugs-alcohol-public-crime-wave-plagues-tourist-hot-spot

More anecdotes carefully selected by Fox News....

• Sad 2
  • Agree 2

49 minutes ago, candide said:

More anecdotes carefully selected by Fox News....

So you agree it’s the truth.  There’s always a seat on the Trump train.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

He was referring to the high concentration of criminals associated with illegal immigrants.

Is there really a high amount of crime associated with illegal immigrants?

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Will you still believe the polls later this year when they show Trump behind?

Or, will you claim they are fake?

The Amazing Kreskin with his crystal ball and ability to predict the future speaks again.

The world listens!

17 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Is there really a high amount of crime associated with illegal immigrants?

Crime shouldn't be the sole reason to oppose them but that's all that's accepted in mainstream American society at the moment. Any sane country would simply say we don't want to import the underclass from 3rd world countries and leave it at that. That's why Thailand has the 800k in the bank etc... Is that not a wise policy or should Thailand allow all the poorest people in the world move here and change the fabric of their society? Who would that serve except the immigrants themselves?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Crime shouldn't be the sole reason to oppose them but that's all that's accepted in mainstream American society at the moment. Any sane country would simply say we don't want to import the underclass from 3rd world countries and leave it at that. That's why Thailand has the 800k in the bank etc... Is that not a wise policy or should Thailand allow all the poorest people in the world move here and change the fabric of their society? Who would that serve except the immigrants themselves?

Agree with your post.

But the masses here may agree with you regarding Thailand but won’t for America.

They believe in supporting the people who won’t support themselves in exchange for supporting the Democratic Party.  

Double standards I believe is the term.

It's worth repeating.  Mental Disorder!

Edited by G_Money

16 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

He's just the best what America can offer. Congrats Amerika. Heil Donald🙏

Correct.  The best America has had since Ronald Reagan, Dwight Eisenhower and Teddy Roosevelt, speak softly and carry a big <deleted> stick.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Many things wrong with this spaghetti logic. Apart from the conflation of poverty with class the 800K has nothing to do with immigration. "Changing the fabric of society" is a straight out racist dog whistle against cultural diversity. Those immigrants have come to the US for work and are the reason why the US economy is booming like no other on the planet. Do you support jailing people who employ illegal immigrants?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

That's why Thailand has the 800k in the bank etc... Is that not a wise policy or should Thailand allow all the poorest people in the world move here and change the fabric of their society? Who would that serve except the immigrants themselves?

Any Tom, Dick or Harry from most areas of the world can enter Thailand visa exempt (and with Zero in the bank or pocket).  Almost as "open" as the US southern border!!

I’m not surprised!  Before the crybabies complains that Fox had lawsuits etc blah, blah, blah.  

These are real people living in real  neighborhoods complaining.   Tell them what your spreadsheets say.

You won’t see this on CNN or MSNBC.  I’ll keep you informed.  It’s the least I can do.  Thank me later.

God bless Fox.  Even they have resorted to calling them “migrants”.   Kindler and Gentler.

I prefer good old fashioned “illegal aliens”,

https://www.foxnews.com/media/furious-resident-aoc-district-says-migrants-turning-neighborhood-epicenter-crime-prostitution

Edited by G_Money
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, blazes said:

Any Tom, Dick or Harry from most areas of the world can enter Thailand visa exempt (and with Zero in the bank or pocket).  Almost as "open" as the US southern border!!

True, for 30 days give or take.  Longer term a different story,

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I’m not surprised!  Before the crybabies complains that Fox had lawsuits etc blah, blah, blah.  

These are real people living in real  neighborhoods complaining.   Tell them what your spreadsheets say.

You won’t see this on CNN or MSNBC.  I’ll keep you informed.  It’s the least I can do.  Thank me later.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/furious-resident-aoc-district-says-migrants-turning-neighborhood-epicenter-crime-prostitution

Queens "resident" running as republican... and this has nowt to do with Trump saying some migrants aren't people.

Then there is the truth

https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/queens-queens-ny/crime-safety/

Edited by ozimoron
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Way below the national average.Way to go AOC!

English not your first language.  Straylin doesn’t count.

Talk to the real people of Queens, not some spreadsheet 

They’ll tell you a different story.

At the same time, change z to x in your name.  Much more appropriate.

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Wrwest said:

I would really appreciate the citation of creditable documentation as to the high concentration of criminals.

If you could keep up with current events... you would have plenty of sources for the information that you seek so diligently... 555