Tattoos

Gandtee

On 3/19/2024 at 8:02 PM, sungod said:

David Beckham is one of the biggest role models for young kids/footballers there is, and such a decent person. Is he a mutton head, doesn't have a good job?

The guy's as thick as a short plank and his "good job" was kicking a ball around.  Proves the point.

1 hour ago, Henryford said:

The guy's as thick as a short plank and his "good job" was kicking a ball around.  Proves the point.

OMG, another old fuddy duddy living in the stone age.

• Confused 1

On 3/19/2024 at 7:29 PM, Gandtee said:

Why I wonder do some people like to desecrate their bodies with tattoos? I can understand why some servicemen might want to have a tattoo showing their allegiance. But when I see males and females bodies plastered with what to me look like senseless scribble, I wonder what the attraction is. To me  seeing a girl with tattoos is a complete turn off and a repellent. If the males want to give the impression of hard men by having tattoos, there must be something lacking in their psyche. But then we can do what we like with our own bodies.

I think men ( and women (  40-50-more lbs overwieght sporting humongus fatty liver bellies ( their not beer bellies ) is repulsive

I think anyone wearing plaid shirts and shorts show a total lack of cognitive awareness

how about wearing sandles with sox ?

But then we can do what we like with our own bodies.  (same same ...)  get it ?

Thai Gov wanted to do a crackdown on foreigners to protect tourism. They should start with looking for any foreigner who has tattoos, that's the 1st giveaway. But the biggest crime of all is any old fart with tattoos as it just looks gross on their saggy old skin. That should be an instant visa/extension cancellation and deportation. Lots of old farts with tattoos walking around shirtless in Pattaya. Makes you wanna puke when your eyes come across those shirtless types.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

I think men ( and women (  40-50-more lbs overwieght sporting humongus fatty liver bellies ( their not beer bellies ) is repulsive

That too is very repulsive and super offensive when they walk around shirtless. Unfortunately, there are a ton of them in Pattaya. Seems like Pattaya is a magnet for obese fatties.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Thai Gov wanted to do a crackdown on foreigners to protect tourism. They should start with looking for any foreigner who has tattoos, that's the 1st giveaway. But the biggest crime of all is any old fart with tattoos as it just looks gross on their saggy old skin. That should be an instant visa/extension cancellation and deportation. Lots of old farts with tattoos walking around shirtless in Pattaya. Makes you wanna puke when your eyes come across those shirtless types.

Don't stop there,I think old men who wear white socks to just under their knees are objectionable, old men with white socks and sandals/flip flops are be persona non grata.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Or perhaps chuck out young people with tattoos, they seem to have a propensity to attack the local police and think they are above the law! Remember, todays young buck sporting his oriental tats he can't even read, are tomorrows saggy old ones......yet to wise up!

On 3/19/2024 at 8:24 PM, stoner said:

seeing older women with saggy skin period. 

a tat of a smiling clown becomes a tat of a sad clown when the mouth droops

image.jpeg.6ad8c8c21668f25e0031ae3819f50c99.jpeg

this one... redefines stretch marks...  the canoe became an aircraft carrier

I gained a saggy mum apron after having 2 kids in 2 years - my tummy tattoo  made it worse, even strangers commented | The US Sun

Edited by Pouatchee

8 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

a tat of a smiling clown becomes a tat of a sad clown when the mouth droops

image.jpeg.6ad8c8c21668f25e0031ae3819f50c99.jpeg

this one... redefines stretch marks...  the canoe became an aircraft carrier

I gained a saggy mum apron after having 2 kids in 2 years - my tummy tattoo  made it worse, even strangers commented | The US Sun

remind me never to get pregnant. 

I have a few small tattoos. Each to their own. It's funny (sad) how much women in bars have changed so much over the past 3 decades. 30 years ago hardly any tattoos. Now most have tattoos, loads of piercings, dyed hair & smoke. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Or perhaps chuck out young people with tattoos, they seem to have a propensity to attack the local police and think they are above the law! Remember, todays young buck sporting his oriental tats he can't even read, are tomorrows saggy old ones......yet to wise up!

Chuck out any foreigners with tattoos, both young and old. That will probably get rid of 30% of the folks in Pattaya.

32 minutes ago, garygooner said:

I have a few small tattoos. Each to their own. It's funny (sad) how much women in bars have changed so much over the past 3 decades. 30 years ago hardly any tattoos. Now most have tattoos, loads of piercings, dyed hair & smoke. 

They like to advertise to the world they are tramps with their bodies covered in tramp stamps and the smoking.

15 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Chuck out any foreigners with tattoos, both young and old. That will probably get rid of 30% of the folks in Pattaya.

Yes it seems to be very fashionable these days..... fat old birds getting them amuses me, when the only thing likely to improve their appearance is distance. 

• Haha 1