Help Me... Expired Non-b And So Much More

So here's my deal and I need your help...

I've been in Thailand since Sept. Did a TEFL course on an Educational visa. That expired after graduation and I traveled through Thailand. SO I did Visa run to tide me over until i found a teaching job. Got hired in NOv. They wouldn't issue a B visa for me or work permit ( I know, I know, but that is how it goes). I did visa run in nov. dec. January- applied for non b- went ont he run got non b for Feb march April. That company went under and I had to find another job. Found a job as an Editor. went on another non-b run for this company to start the work permit wheels in motion. Got a Non- B (runs out Aug. 6) with WP3 and everything ready to roll. I got my work permit BUT could not extend my Non- B because my company has not filed their tax (balance sheet). I can not extend my B without that sheet. My Visa will expire Aug 6 making my work permit void. I can not try for another non- b because you need the tax balance sheet to apply for the wp3 which you need to get the Non-B.

So, Where does this leave me? Can I go on a run and get a tourist visa? Or since I already had 3 this year 2007 am I out? God, please help me. I don't knwo what to do.

Recap- # tourist visas used in Jan, Feb March

non-b issue company #1

i get new job

non-b issue company # 2

non-b expires aug 6 without balance sheet- compnmay does not have yet and probably will not

what are my options? Tourist? or if I leave will I be stuck out of country? I have a house, a cat, a life... help.

Ask a lawyer, but so far as i know you can transfer your WP to another Company. I had simular proplem with a company i worked with (not for, because i was some kind of partner). So we got disagremments, they try to cancel my WP, but i go see the lawyer and he offered me to transfer the WP into his company (temporary). Remember WP belongs to you, not to the employer.

I've been in Thailand since Sept. Did a TEFL course on an Educational visa. That expired after graduation and I traveled through Thailand. SO I did Visa run to tide me over until i found a teaching job. Got hired in NOv. They wouldn't issue a B visa for me or work permit ( I know, I know, but that is how it goes). I did visa run in nov. dec. January- applied for non b- went ont he run got non b for Feb march April. That company went under and I had to find another job. Found a job as an Editor. went on another non-b run for this company to start the work permit wheels in motion. Got a Non- B (runs out Aug. 6) with WP3 and everything ready to roll. I got my work permit BUT could not extend my Non- B because my company has not filed their tax (balance sheet). I can not extend my B without that sheet. My Visa will expire Aug 6 making my work permit void. I can not try for another non- b because you need the tax balance sheet to apply for the wp3 which you need to get the Non-B.

So, Where does this leave me? Can I go on a run and get a tourist visa? Or since I already had 3 this year 2007 am I out? God, please help me. I don't knwo what to do.

Recap- # tourist visas used in Jan, Feb March

non-b issue company #1

i get new job

non-b issue company # 2

non-b expires aug 6 without balance sheet- compnmay does not have yet and probably will not

what are my options? Tourist? or if I leave will I be stuck out of country? I have a house, a cat, a life... help.

If you don't mind, a couple of questions that might give you some other options, 1) how old are you?, 2) are you married to a Thai?

without balance sheet- compnmay does not have yet and probably will not

how old is the company?

If less than one year they can not yet have a balance sheet and you may be able to get a shortened visa extension up to a point the company should be able to have the financial documents available.

opalhort