Making an Automatic so it can be pushed

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Which is idiotic because when you have to leave, and maybe in an emergency, somebody is blocking you so you can't. Another moronic third world fact that other countries have laws for.

its just the way it is in thailand

10 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Which is idiotic because when you have to leave, and maybe in an emergency, somebody is blocking you so you can't. Another moronic third world fact that other countries have laws for.

Which countries have parking laws that apply on private premises?

17 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

And we have another poster posting on a forum about a country they don't like.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

And we have another poster posting on a forum about a country they don't like.

I don't like it for many reasons, and many are the lack of enforcement of laws. Are you actually sticking up for behavior that makes things harder for others?

12 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Which countries have parking laws that apply on private premises?

America for one, and I'm guessing most others have laws against blocking people in. Pretty much a common sense thing, and sticking up for people breaking the law or inhibiting others from being able to move their cars when they want to is called brown nosing when you're in another country than your own.

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

America for one, and I'm guessing most others have laws against blocking people in.

On private property?  Which states have parking laws that apply on private property such as the OP is referencing. 

Actually, all I've been in, which is most, didn't allow blocking others cars in or you'll be towed. My point is, it's not only illegal in most places, but stupid, as people blocking others in are inconsiderate and lazy. Someone might need to get into their car for an appointment or emergency and what happens when you can't find the owner and you can't push their car out of the way?

Edited by fredwiggy

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Actually, all I've been in, which is most, didn't allow blocking others cars in or you'll be towed. My point is, it's not only illegal in most places, but stupid, as people blocking others in are inconsiderate and lazy. Someone might need to get into their car for an appointment or emergency and what happens when you can't find the owner and you can't push their car out of the way?

If the car can't be pushed they have dollies which they put under each wheel and move the car. Most carparks only allow double parking on once side of each aisle so if you don't like it just choose a slot on the side that doesn't have double parking. All fairly simple.