Cost dental implant in Pattaya

vangrop

18 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Good practitioners in the USA are far superior then any I have found in Thailand. I'm not sure why but things get done correctly. You need to goto a top dentist though.

In Thailand it feels like everything requires multiple visits for future problems. It's like they are missing something by rushing or just can't do a thorough job. Or an impulsive recommendation is made, then it's discovered later it needed something else, etc.

Also, Thai dentists have great difficulty giving professional treatment recommendations. They want the patient to decide the course of treatment, like they are afraid of being wrong. They have a hard time deciding what needs to be done right away and what can wait  (treatment priorities). I'm not into that at all. I want an expert recommending the best course of action.

Thank goodness that we don't all have the same experience. 

I have a fantastic relationship with my surgeon of choice. Was the Implantologist at a hospital in Chonburi for more than ten years and now works in private practice in a modern clinic with all of the latest equipment. ....without the prices to match.

• Like 1