Having a Beer...Cheers!!!

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

With all his posts about boasting about having sex , he's one of the very few people in this World that make me feel intellectual .

I look in the mirror and say to myself " Nick, you arent an idiot"

That's great. So bob certainly has something to offer all of us. 😂

I've got some middle-aged mates who still like to ring me up and tell me about their carnal conquests. I just figure they probably didn't get much attention when they were younger. Perhaps Brick-Top-Bob is the same. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Computer crimes laws are very strict in Thailand and people have been jailed for attempted murder  for encouraging others to commit suicide .

There is no such thing as posting anonymously these day , you can be traced 

hahahahaha

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I'll be there at 4.59 PM and lifting the fridge curtain up myself 

HAHA. I can actually picture that. Do you also tackle all the "buy 1 get 1" promotions?

I'm actually a 7-11 grilled ham and cheese sandwich regular myself. You wouldn't want to see my face when I go in there only to discover they've run out and that someone else standing at the register just bought the last 2! 😂

4 minutes ago, Keeps said:

I once followed a guy around in Tops, Central Festival in Chaweng (Samui) for 15 minutes as he had snaffled the last scotch egg from the deli counter. Took 15 minutes of stalking but I swiped it from his basket when he was getting his veg. Wasn't proud of myself and it wasn't even that great but needs must. 

Good on you. Some people just need to be taught a lesson. It's the small things in life that make it worth living. He's probably still searching for it until this day wondering how it managed to escape his basket. 🧺 👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

bob any new updates on the girls at the bar?

I reckon that he's given her  20 Baht  and they've gone around the back of the bike sheds  and he had  a one minute quick  grope and hes now sat there savouring the glory of the grope 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I reckon that he's given her  20 Baht  and they've gone around the back of the bike sheds  and he had  a one minute quick  grope and hes now sat there savouring the glory of the grope 

I can just imagine the ear to ear grin on his face. He's probably so chuffed about it he's gone speechless now innit. You reckon the ST he mentioned in his original post took place right in the empty-bottle store room at the bar?

38 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Totally agree, all harmless banter. Never knowingly malicious. Keeps me amused when I'm bored.

Spot on. In fact, it would be impossible for bob to ever write anything that would trigger an angry or malicious response from me. At this very moment I'm patiently awaiting his next garbled offering with bated breath. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Keeps said:

Totally agree, all harmless banter. Never knowingly malicious. Keeps me amused when I'm bored.

Upon further consideration, I'm not sure all his threads/posts are entirely harmless.

But I won't stick around reading his entire "body of work" to find out. 

Watch out that he doesn't lead you off a cliff.

19 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Upon further consideration, I'm not sure all his threads/posts are entirely harmless.

Don't worry. I take it all at face value and share very, very few (if any) of the same opinions. Mild amusement is mostly what I glean from the threads.

45 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

toast the frogs.

bob.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bob smith said:

wanted to to get help the other day so went to a doctor who claimed he treats alcoholics.

when I explained my situation to him he said he can't treat me.

got into a massive argument with him,

told him what I thought of him then i stormed out and hit the nearest bar.

even went for a ST in my anger and frustration.

im still on the beer now with my buddy shaun from devon.

he's a free spirit like me and we aint goin home amytime soon.!

to alcohol, the cause and solution to all lifes problem.

ac/dc has just come on the jukebox.

time to hit it full throttle.

bob.

You sound so gay, dude....

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Oh come on Bob don't leave it as a cliffhanger, tell us what happened next, we are all sooo interested.

He spoke thai and was thrown out if the dr office as they don't stand for that here 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

Ralf is just a nasty piece of work mate.

no other description for him after advocating someone to commit suicide. 

How low can you go really?

bob.

How low can you go ? Well just look at yourself in the mirror and that will sum it up for you

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Dan O said:

How low can you go ? Well just look at yourself in the mirror and that will sum it up for you

I haven't advocated anyone to commit suicide as far as I'm aware!!

Btw, Are you ralfs lapdog?

bob.

Edited by bob smith

13 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

Your lucky. I just managed to obtain a verbatim copy of the transcript of bob's conversation with the doctor today. Here it is in full and unedited:

bob: hello doc

Doctor: Hello bob how are you today?

bob: well, I'm not too bad doc, but I'm an alcoholic. enough is enough, alcohol is killing me. I can’t do this anymore. It is ruining my life. I can't sleep and mrs smith is fed up with my drinking.  

Doctor: Well, I see sir. That's very good that you've recognized you have a problem and that you want to fix it. The road to recovery always starts with one acknowledging their addictions. 

bob: well, yes, doc, you see, I've been this way ever since a very young age, unfortunately, and I want to finally end this misery. 

Doctor: No problem, sir. You've come to the right place. I'm sure we can help you cure your addiction very quickly bob.

bob: thank you very much doc, yes, I'm sure you can, all I need is 30 benzodiazepines tablets and I'll be cured. 

Doctor: Well sir, there are various forms of treatment that can help you. Benzodiazepines isn't necessarily one of the best. But we can consider that. However, I'd like to start by asking you a few more questions first to better assess the best form of treatment for you. 

bob: look, doc, is this gonna take long? I got to meet my friend shaun from devin down at the bar in 30 minutes to pick up the first round and have a ST with a wee little tatted up slapper that I know. in fact, he just rang me and ac/dc is playing on the juke box. 

Doctor: Sir, I regret to inform you that I don't think I will really be able help you under these conditions. I am very sorry sir. 

bob: look, doc, I don't really need your help. I just the meds and I'll be gone. cured and out of your hair forever. easy peezy lemon squeezy. just give me those pills now doc!

Doctor: Sir, I'm very sorry, but I can't give those pills and you are also going to have to leave my office now. I have other patients waiting to see me. 

bob: Mang I-Heeah!

Doctor: Get out of here now bob or I will call the police. 

bob: Fine! Sawatt Dii Khrub and Kawp Khun Mahk Krub you oversized c*nt!

Were you a fly on the wall mate!!

My god that was funny, i actually laughed out loud 

Nice one 

bob.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Keeps said:

Don't worry. I take it all at face value and share very, very few (if any) of the same opinions. Mild amusement is mostly what I glean from the threads.

I worry about those folks who cannot discern fact from fiction and are not sure if they should take what he says at face value.

Those are the people I am concerned about. 

You're good to go. 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, bob smith said:

Ralf is just a nasty piece of work mate.

no other description for him after advocating someone to commit suicide. 

How low can you go really?

bob.

Well I've been with a corgi before.

Nothing wrong in what he said, thin skinned individual that you are.

• Thumbs Up 1