Biden campaign tests Trump’s name-calling strategy with ‘Broke Don’

Social Media

18 minutes ago, impulse said:

Referring to Trump as " Broke Don" reminds the voters that Dems have no qualms about bankrupting anyone that disagrees with them or challenges their power. In fact, they're bragging...  And voters don't want to be next when they step out of line.

Rates right up there with Hillary's deplorable statement for political stupidity.  "Deplorables" cost her the election. 

Broke Don.  What an idiot.

The Democrats now look like fascists. 

• Confused 4

I always find the binary, black & white views held by members to be rather ironic.

Such hatred and loathing for the side of the two-party duopoly whom you personally detest, all the while as your own favorite party and candidates bend you over and have their way with you.  As we said in the military back in the day - BOHICA baby.  Here it comes again!

I'm voting a Taylor Swift / Minny Mouse ticket in 2024.  Change my mind.  :thumbsup:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, connda said:

I'm voting a Taylor Swift / Minny Mouse ticket in 2024.  Change my mind. 

It won't be the Repubs trying to change your mind.  A Taylor/Minnie ticket wouldn't be taking votes from a conservative candidate. 

The Dems, OTOH, are sweating bullets about an RFK Jr or other 3rd party ticket.   Count on even more dirty tricks from the DNC against RFK Jr and any others.  Maybe Biden will call him Broke Bobbie.

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Social Media said:

President Biden's reelection campaign has coined a new moniker for Trump: "Broke Don." This play on words aims to highlight Trump's financial woes and lagging fundraising efforts for the 2024 race, mirroring Trump's past use of nicknames like "Sleepy Joe" for Biden and "Crooked Hillary" for Hillary Clinton.

Reflective of the childish low IQ of both candidates and their campaigns. Need a fully functional adult in the presidency. Not one of these two imbeciles.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Actually, it might be a good idea to give a nickname to Cash Crunch donny, as disparaging nicknames are something trump’s cult notices. It won’t hurt Biden among his own base, but it might chip away at the worship and sycophancy the cult has for their messiah, as doubts about “really, really rich” might begin to creep in. If trump is just like them---a morbidly obese guy struggling to pay bills---trump is suddenly nothing special.

It’s kind of like in the movie Cool Hand Luke, when Luke admits the photo of Luke with two women was staged. Koko, who worshiped Luke until when Strother Martin broke Luke, tears the photo in half. Trumpers are largely as simple-minded as Koko, so while they probably wouldn’t jump to Biden, they might just stay home in November and not vote, disillusioned with Broke don.

“It’s kind of like in the movie Cool Hand Luke, when Luke admits the photo of Luke with two women was staged. Koko, who worshiped Luke until when Strother Martin broke Luke, tears the photo in half.“

Thanks for the movie review.  Haven’t seen that one in a while.

Do you “identity” as Siskel or Ebert?

Or J Edgar Hoover?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-intel-community-circulates-dei-newsletter-highlighting-crossdressing-inclusive-language

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Your illustrious leader has used the following adjectives in his 'childish name calling', possibly only projecting his own image. 

Sloppy, Crooked, Sleepy, Crazy, Lyin', Shadey, Slimeball, Meatball, Flakey, Mad Dog, Newscum, Wacky, Deranged, Psycho and Horseface.

I suggest Biden has tried commonsense, logic and reasoning in his campaign, but possibly the only way to combat a bully is to stand up to him and met out some of his own medicine.

List of nicknames used by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Horseface Hillary? I like that.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Actually, it might be a good idea to give a nickname to Cash Crunch donny, as disparaging nicknames are something trump’s cult notices. It won’t hurt Biden among his own base, but it might chip away at the worship and sycophancy the cult has for their messiah, as doubts about “really, really rich” might begin to creep in. If trump is just like them---a morbidly obese guy struggling to pay bills---trump is suddenly nothing special.

It’s kind of like in the movie Cool Hand Luke, when Luke admits the photo of Luke with two women was staged. Koko, who worshiped Luke until when Strother Martin broke Luke, tears the photo in half. Trumpers are largely as simple-minded as Koko, so while they probably wouldn’t jump to Biden, they might just stay home in November and not vote, disillusioned with Broke don.

At least simple-minded beats bone-headed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

Horseface Hillary? I like that.

Don;t forget to give credit to dear leader who "invented" the word Horseface. He is a genius with words. Who can forget his claim that he is a genius for realising 'us' was spelled the same as US.  <deleted> moron.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Don;t forget to give credit to dear leader who "invented" the word Horseface. He is a genius with words. Who can forget his claim that he is a genius for realising 'us' was spelled the same as US.  F...king moron.  

What nonsense. You guys ARE getting desperate.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Again with this false equivalency as if Biden and Trump are two sides of the same coin. Trump is MUCH worse than Biden in any manner you care to mention but even with that, the 'hatred and loathing' is kept solely for him. I don't mind GOP supporters in general, hell I don't even mind some Trump fans (I have a few friends who are) - I just can't stand the man himself.  

I rest my case.  :thumbsup:

• Sad 1

On 3/25/2024 at 10:28 AM, Social Media said:

In a strategic move reminiscent of former President Trump's infamous nicknaming tactics, President Biden's reelection campaign has coined a new moniker for Trump: "Broke Don."

Soooooo, let me get this straight. They are themselves going to use an "infamous tactic". Do they not realise just how ridiculous that  makes them look?

Is the Biden campaign so bereft of positives that they have to dive into the gutter?

I guess he hasn't got much positive to crow about though.

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, Walker88 said:

It’s kind of like in the movie Cool Hand Luke, when Luke admits the photo of Luke with two women was staged. Koko, who worshiped Luke until when Strother Martin broke Luke, tears the photo in half.

LOL. That's not a very appropriate comparison, as you apparently forget that the photo is repaired and posted again at the end of the movie,ergo, Luke really was cool, just as Trump, despite the negativity from his opponents, really is a winner. :intheclub:

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I guess he hasn't got much positive to crow about though.

Of course he doesn't . Even the feckless and essentially useless Biden congregation can read polls..... coherently?

Biden is under water EVERYWHERE while the MAGA phenomenon guided by the magnanimous and ever popular Trump continues to best in convincing fashion the mentally challenged geriatric fool Biden. Just consider the humanitarian  and national security crisis Biden has created with his stunningly ineptness, chaotic and likely intentional damaging border policies and mismanagement. Voters have taken note of Biden's ineffective and totally useless policies and unless they cheat, the Biden pathogen will be crushed for good on Nov 5th. 

BidenJobapprovals_issues.thumb.jpg.3904ed63428ebe4a86a8629d72914fe0.jpg

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/approval/joe-biden/issues

• Confused 1