Biden campaign tests Trump’s name-calling strategy with ‘Broke Don’

Social Media

23 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Is the Biden campaign so bereft of positives that they have to dive into the gutter?

Worse than that, as now Biden's DOJ lawfare assault on Trump has become an embarrassing debacle on par with Biden's disaster in Aug 2012 when he botched the Afghan withdrawal precipitating his crash and continuing downward spiral in his job approvals. Indicting the "insurrectionist" with violations of the Enron Act and the Klu Klux Klan Act of 1871 in hopes of toppling Trumps looming ascension as POTUS 47. LOL...Biden and failure are synonymous with all things Joe has laid claim too, and don't forget the Biden family corruption. 

Without massive election fraud and cheating, the democratic and deep state regimes attempts at election interference are backfiring on the mentally challenged democracy destroyer Biden. 

Bidencampaignintrouble.thumb.jpg.c681117391604e738e8189495e294b1b.jpg

Trump has never, in three campaigns for the presidency, been in as strong a position to win the White House as he is now

• Confused 2

18 hours ago, John Drake said:

these two imbeciles.

ha ha ha....but only one is classified by the Biden DOJ as  "mentally unfit" to stand trial for espionage.....and it ain't MAGA....right Joe!

• Confused 1

Trump...broke....even with the $3.5B + windfall from Truth Social.....doubtful.

And so what, is Trump increasing billionaire status relevant to Biden's decaying America.  The country has legitimate and bonafide concerns with an out of control mentally challenged POTUS causing no end of grief for Americans. Wrong direction Biden can't get anything right, he fails consistently. 

WrongDirectionBiden_03-26.thumb.jpg.337154d52827d29af3e99d8f1b69d630.jpg

Wrong Direction Biden

Edited by illisdean

"Broke Don"......Meanwhile:

TrumpsWealth.thumb.jpg.43d4dc91d2d8b38ebecd9ebbef7d712c.jpg

Broke Don

I would be so lucky to be broke like Don. 

Biden is such a total idiot, within 24 hours his "broke Don" campaign slogan has fizzled and failed just like his dumpster fire presidency.

At this point you would have thought moron Biden would have realized all his and the deep state tactics have done everything to weaken Biden, strengthen Trump leading to record low job approval for an incumbent and total domination for the Trump in all the polls including swing states. Biden is very successful at failing....LOL

I suppose the DOJ SC Hur got it right classifying Biden to be mentally unwell. 

Edited by illisdean

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

I suppose the DOJ SC Hur got it right classifying Biden to be mentally unwell.

But he didn't say that did he.................trumpie lies again. So sad.

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

So predictable.

I suppose you have to go on about the border because there really isn't much else to moan about; inflation under control (and done quicker than any other G7 country), employment at an all time high, stock market going gangbusters, infrastructure finally getting sorted, medicine prices coming down, trying to reign in Israel, respected again on the world stage. 

But yeah, the border. 

Now do the polls and explain why your feckless idol Biden is FAILING in all polling now and getting absolutely owned AND humiliated by MAGA billionaire Trump! Try to explain that one please. LOL. Eveything is so great in America except the voters seem to disagree and Biden is to blame for everything especially the humanitarian and national security crisis his failed border / immigration mismanagement has created after he cancelled Trumps very effective border policies. Reign in Bibi ,....I don't think so, give your head a shake on that one. Israel conducts a non-woke military unlike Biden's military fixation on transgender inclusion and proper pro-nouns. Biden's reckless Iran empowerment lead to the Iran backed hamas attack. Under Trump there were no wars and peace broke out in the ME unlike Biden's current world disaster tour. The country and the world is a mess under Biden and getting worse by the day. The polls show Trump is much more highly accoladed and favored over the mentally unstable geriatric imbecile Biden. 

Stock market is trending upwards do to Trumps polls and likely reelection. 

Edited by illisdean
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Trump has a 0.9% lead based on 610 polls

Comparison from 2020.

Biden's hooped BIG TIME and the 6 Billion Dollar Man is on a rip these days.

trumpvbiden20202024.thumb.jpg.b17a42b9fe7088c5ea003fbb3b27671c.jpg

• Haha 1

Now do the polls and explain why your feckless idol Biden is FAILING in all polling now and getting absolutely owned AND humiliated by MAGA billionaire Trump! Try to explain that one please. LOL.

He's not. But even if he was, it's just a poll. Is that simple enough for you?

• Thumbs Up 1

Under Trump there were no wars and peace broke out in the ME unlike Biden's current world disaster tour. The country and the world is a mess under Biden and getting worse by the day. The polls show Trump is much more highly accoladed and favored over the mentally unstable geriatric imbecile Biden. 

There was no wars. What a joke.

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2021/01/20/trump-the-anti-war-president-was-always-a-myth/

• Thanks 1

Comparison from 2020.

Biden's hooped BIG TIME and the 6 Billion Dollar Man is on a rip these days.

trumpvbiden20202024.thumb.jpg.b17a42b9fe7088c5ea003fbb3b27671c.jpg

If only polls were actual elections, but as we saw from Hillary, they're not.

"Broke Don" really doesn't roll off the tongue very smoothly. Very poor choice by the desperate beta boys of Team Biden 

Personally, I think "Mushroom Don" has a better ring to it, plus a dose of humour.

13 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

"Broke Don" really doesn't roll off the tongue very smoothly. Very poor choice by the desperate beta boys of Team Biden 

Personally, I think "Mushroom Don" has a better ring to it, plus a dose of humour.

Humor from you is:

"desperate beta boys of Team Biden"
Don't give up our day job is the saying.

On 3/26/2024 at 8:57 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Soooooo, let me get this straight. They are themselves going to use an "infamous tactic". Do they not realise just how ridiculous that  makes them look?

Is the Biden campaign so bereft of positives that they have to dive into the gutter?

I guess he hasn't got much positive to crow about though.

I'll agree with you on both counts.

Yes, they shouldn't be doing this.

Yes, people doing this are low class.

Predictably, another flop of many in Biden's failed presidency. The faithful will believe that nonsense, however.

Donald Trump's net worth has jumped $4 billion this year to $7.2 billion, per Bloomberg's rich list.

The former president is richer than George Soros and set to surpass Mark Cuban and George Lucas.

--https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wealth-tmtg-dwac-billionaires-stock-court-judgment-rich-list-2024-3

Edited by BigStar

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Another flop of many in Biden's failed presidency.

Donald Trump's net worth has jumped $4 billion this year to $7.2 billion, per Bloomberg's rich list.
The former president is richer than George Soros and set to surpass Mark Cuban and George Lucas.

--https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wealth-tmtg-dwac-billionaires-stock-court-judgment-rich-list-2024-3

Try buying some groceries with the "on paper" 

19 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Right. Trump can't buy groceries. Keep believing that, pal. Encapsulates all that's wrong with the loonie left right there.

Edited by BigStar

21 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

With loans being non-taxable as income, all the billionaires are taking loans against their assets to buy groceries.

• Thumbs Up 1