Biden campaign tests Trump’s name-calling strategy with ‘Broke Don’

Social Media

On 3/26/2024 at 12:21 PM, illisdean said:

"Broke Don"......Meanwhile:

TrumpsWealth.thumb.jpg.43d4dc91d2d8b38ebecd9ebbef7d712c.jpg

Broke Don

I would be so lucky to be broke like Don. 

Biden is such a total idiot, within 24 hours his "broke Don" campaign slogan has fizzled and failed just like his dumpster fire presidency.

At this point you would have thought moron Biden would have realized all his and the deep state tactics have done everything to weaken Biden, strengthen Trump leading to record low job approval for an incumbent and total domination for the Trump in all the polls including swing states. Biden is very successful at failing....LOL

I suppose the DOJ SC Hur got it right classifying Biden to be mentally unwell. 

How sure are you that Trump will make billions off Truth Social 6 months from now?

On 3/26/2024 at 3:14 PM, illisdean said:

Now do the polls and explain why your feckless idol Biden is FAILING in all polling now and getting absolutely owned AND humiliated by MAGA billionaire Trump! Try to explain that one please. LOL. Eveything is so great in America except the voters seem to disagree and Biden is to blame for everything especially the humanitarian and national security crisis his failed border / immigration mismanagement has created after he cancelled Trumps very effective border policies. Reign in Bibi ,....I don't think so, give your head a shake on that one. Israel conducts a non-woke military unlike Biden's military fixation on transgender inclusion and proper pro-nouns. Biden's reckless Iran empowerment lead to the Iran backed hamas attack. Under Trump there were no wars and peace broke out in the ME unlike Biden's current world disaster tour. The country and the world is a mess under Biden and getting worse by the day. The polls show Trump is much more highly accoladed and favored over the mentally unstable geriatric imbecile Biden. 

Stock market is trending upwards do to Trumps polls and likely reelection. 

Only rookies worry about polls this early in the election.

I wouldn't be talking about the stock market if I were you, given the lack of faith in Trump stock right now.

Here's what's going to happen to your world:

Trump is going to trial soon.

His stock is cratering. Truth Social won't exist in a few years.

He's going to lose in November, and the pundits will say he never had a chance.

Trump will spend the rest of his life in courthouses and jails.

You are going to have to find a new Leader soon. Maybe you can cut out the middleman and just worship Putin.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thanks 1