Fears grow Trump's Truth Social is headed for bankruptcy as bills pile up: report

Scott

6 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

As opposed to his new claims, that everything he touches becomes declassified.

He declassified my posts here on AN so the MAGA crowd could see how he is viewed from afar, of course I made that up....

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Well, if he did say that, it would be one of the more credible things he's said.

Nice retort, love it......Thank you for starting my afternoon off with a smile and a laugh, something I get when I think of the Orange man and Clyde the orangutang from "Every which way but loose".

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

Some props for the man at the helm

Devin Nunes.jpg

Trump Media & Technology Group

Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG), also known as T Media Tech LLC, is an American media and technology company founded in January 2021 by former U.S. president Donald Trump. On January 1, 2022, Republican U.S. representative Devin Nunes resigned his House seat to become the organization's CEO. In February 2022, TMTG launched a social network called Truth Social.

It's truly bizarre that Truth Social is supposed be dedicated to free speech yet it's headed by a guy who has posted a truly impressive number of failed defamation lawsuits. Because, you know, free speech...

Devin Nunes Drops SLAPP Case He Lost Against Guy He Claims Is The Husband Of The Satirical Tweeting Cow Who Mocks Him

Last month, we wrote about how Devin Nunes had lost yet another of his many, many SLAPP suits against various critics online for being mildly critical of the former congressman, who seems to have the thinnest skin imaginable. As you’ll recall, Nunes’ chronic SLAPP infatuation began a little over three years ago with a lawsuit against a satirical online cow who mocked him. While most people don’t realize it, that lawsuit is still going on (other defendants, namely Twitter and Liz Mair have gotten out of it), but technically the suit against the cow lives on, in part because Nunes and his lawyer, Steven Biss, have claimed they’re unable to identify the cow. Satirical Tweeting Cow Who Mocks Him

https://abovethelaw.com/2022/07/devin-nunes-drops-slapp-case-he-lost-against-guy-he-claims-is-the-husband-of-the-satirical-tweeting-cow-who-mocks-him/

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1