Bank Of America, change of address

I have an account with Bank of America. I currently reside in Thailand and need to update my address. Is it possible for Bank of America to facilitate this change in Bangkok? Unfortunately, I am unable to travel to the USA at this time.

You can change contact info on-line via the web or the BofA mobile app.

You may need a security token (FIDO key for example), or be able to receive an SMS via a U.S. Mobile number.

Edited by bamnutsak

Posted (edited)

Yes I know I can have a US bank account as Foreigner. I am foreigner (Not a US person) my question is can I just go to BOA in Bangkok and give them my new address? Can not use  my old US phone number which I don't have it anymore since 10 years ago.

Edited by renegade2000

Why not just use the app or online banking? I think you can change it by phone too. Showing up in person probably won’t work because the branch in bangkok is not a retail banking branch. 

Posted (edited)

can not change with the online application. it want confirmation with my old US phone number which has been disconnected 10 years ago. what this BOA can do for me?. do I have to spend 5000$ to fly to the USA just to change my US address to a Thai address. ??

Edited by renegade2000