Kweb card paying for google

(apologies for wrong forum)

I am wondering whether finance regs are giving me a problem. By finance regs I mean the changes that ended my using Paypal here in Thailand for transactions overseas. Asus web storage insisted on paypal, and I was unable to use them any more.

I usually use Kweb card for online transactions. Last year (March) I bought a Google One package, but since then that Kweb card has expired. I have a new kweb card and tried to enter the details at google, and it gives me "the account is closed". The account is not closed as I use it for Lazada regularly.

I have a case opened with google. Their first attempt at resolving the problem didn't work, I am waiting to hear from them as to what to do next.

So I am asking here if anyone has experienced similar?

billz

The issue has been resolved with the bank. I phoned Kbank, and they had blocked the card as a payment method for google. Hence the message that the "account is closed" at Google's payment methods. When I phoned Kbank they explained that they were concerned there might be fraud and had blocked the card as a payment method for google. It was immediately unblocked, payment has been made and there is no issue with Google.

I am unsure why fraud is question as  an old card was used for payments at Google. 

Kbank were civil. It means that I will have to test that civility as any time in the future where the card is brought into question I will have to phone the bank immediately in case it has been fraud-blocked.