Short​ return​ to​ Australia, did​ you​ bother​ with​ travel​ insurance

Thats a longwinded admission, still we,re thankful for small mercies, and all that JAZZ!! Suggestion if your touristing Thailand skip the backtracking this weekend and go get wet!! 😂

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2024 at 9:10 PM, Olmate said:

Thats a longwinded admission, still we,re thankful for small mercies, and all that JAZZ!! Suggestion if your touristing Thailand skip the backtracking this weekend and go get wet!! 😂

That's a shortwinded admission that I didn't use the word "anyway" in my post.  How did you manage to mess that personal attack up so bad?  :smile:

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

That's a shortwinded admission that I didn't use the word "anyway" in my post.  How did you manage to mess that personal attack up so bad?  :smile:

Crikey, 4 week think time, sharp tool this! Woosh as they say when the slap goes thru to Rodney! Your so outadate KH, lol! 

12 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Crikey, 4 week think time, sharp tool this! Woosh as they say when the slap goes thru to Rodney! Your so outadate KH, lol! 

Couldn't stop laughing at your post for 4 weeks.  Finally composed myself in order to post again.  :cheesy: 

7 hours ago, KhunHeineken said:

Couldn't stop laughing at your post for 4 weeks.  Finally composed myself in order to post again.  :cheesy: 

Been confined to the bighouse more likely, the chance to converse with adults must be a treat for you! Off you go now, times up, that bell is such a sweet sound.😭

• Confused 1

On 5/5/2024 at 10:23 AM, Olmate said:

Been confined to the bighouse more likely, the chance to converse with adults must be a treat for you! Off you go now, times up, that bell is such a sweet sound.😭

No doubt that bell is a sweet sound for you.  That's the bell signalling the end of anther round in which you are getting a beating.  :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2024 at 9:57 AM, KhunHeineken said:

No doubt that bell is a sweet sound for you.  That's the bell signalling the end of anther round in which you are getting a beating.  :smile:

Sugar, I missed yourhumerous retort, are u into redbull nowadays, bull $hit is no doubt your favoured stimulant!  ( insert Bell sound). 🎉  PS (I am more used to ringing the bell at the beer bar, try Thailand on your next vay.... hey!! 

On 6/3/2024 at 5:01 AM, Olmate said:

Sugar,

Yeah, Sugar Ray, giving you yet another AN beating with your lame attempts at trolling.  :cheesy:

On 6/3/2024 at 5:01 AM, Olmate said:

I am more used to ringing the bell at the beer bar

Smart guy.  Does it may you feel superior?  :cheesy:

Edited by KhunHeineken

1 minute ago, it is what it is said:

are you a risk taker or risk avoider? can you cover potential medical bills? answers to these questions will answer your question.

I invest.  Like most people, I want my money to work making me more money.  Do I put my money to work in Thailand, not a chance. 

On 4/2/2024 at 4:19 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I wouldn't bother then , you have less than 10 years left , don't waste the money mate !

Another stupid reply from you how do you know he has only 10 years left? My grandad made it to 113 go and troll somewhere else or mop the floor 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Another stupid reply from you how do you know he has only 10 years left? My grandad made it to 113 go and troll somewhere else or mop the floor 

Not as stupid as it seems.  One's possible life expectancy needs to be taken into account.  We all know life insurance companies crunch these numbers as well.  

It's a bit like guys buying a property in Thailand when they are 70 or more years old.  They will not get to see the benefit of the capital outlay, because the cost is greater than renting the same property for the expected length of their life span. 

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

Not as stupid as it seems.  One's possible life expectancy needs to be taken into account.  We all know life insurance companies crunch these numbers as well.  

It's a bit like guys buying a property in Thailand when they are 70 or more years old.  They will not get to see the benefit of the capital outlay, because the cost is greater than renting the same property for the expected length of their life span. 

So I guess you believe the most proffolic  liar on the net who keeps telling everyone I am over 80 years old and live in a state housing flat and when I post a pic of my house he is silent.

19 minutes ago, still kicking said:

So I guess you believe the most proffolic  liar on the net who keeps telling everyone I am over 80 years old and live in a state housing flat and when I post a pic of my house he is silent.

Couldn't care less about some other poster.  Just posting my thoughts on the matter.

7 hours ago, KhunHeineken said:

Yeah, Sugar Ray, giving you yet another AN beating with your lame attempts at trolling.  :cheesy:

Smart guy.  Does it may you feel superior?  :cheesy:

'Siperior'is the term Khun, the VB too hardline for softcok heiny... As for sugarray robbo, had him on the wall of the gym as a kidin them 'good ol days' 😭

On 6/5/2024 at 11:58 PM, KhunHeineken said:

Still trying to get out of the paper bag, Olmate.  Try harder.  :cheesy:

Your mixing your superlatives again, just not up to the task KH, get to the padded playroom now, freetime is done, all done....! 

3 hours ago, Olmate said:

Your mixing your superlatives again, just not up to the task KH, get to the padded playroom now, freetime is done, all done....! 

No mixing, just calling you out for trolling, as usual.  Try posting some content for a change.  It's not as difficult as you think.   :cheesy: