US Kick streamer provokes brawl in Thailand

george

16 hours ago, george said:

“I don’t care if I gotta fight 3 v 1,

He's come to the right place, then. How about the more common six or eight on one? Now there's a challenge for him, or is he a wimp for thinking he can only handle three?

What a pathetic human being he is. More human trash that has washed up on Thailand's shores. I wonder why the government hasn't set up a few committees to discuss why so many low-lifes like to come to the land of smiles.

15 hours ago, ukrules said:

Just one question, why does it say this at the top left corner of the video :

image.png.008d6498753ddb4005d3b982450d71ae.png

Where in Thailand is this?

Look no further than the source of the article. The Thaiger excels again.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, transam said:

Yes, a tool with a smartphone that can't get a real job........:coffee1:

And believes people will admire him and I guess, sadly some lamebrain folks do. 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, george said:

kick-streamer.webp

A Kick streamer found himself in hot water during a night out in Thailand on Monday, as he broadcasted his escapades to his online audience. What started as a boastful declaration of wanting to engage in a brawl quickly turned into a confrontation with enraged locals.

As the American national, known as Jino, strutted down a bustling street, his stream captured him expressing his desire for a physical altercation.

“I don’t care if I gotta fight 3 v 1, I just wanna hit a motherf*cker right now. I wanna kill a *** right now. I just wanna gut a **** live, bro.”

The situation escalated when the Kick streamer seemed to threaten a bystander off-camera, causing uproar among the onlookers. A group of furious locals confronted Jino, prompting him to backtrack frantically.

The situation escalated when the Kick streamer seemed to threaten a bystander off-camera, causing uproar among the onlookers. A group of furious locals confronted Jino, prompting him to backtrack frantically.

Notably, Johnny Somali faced international backlash for his antics in Japan last year, resulting in his arrest and a hefty fine.

In related news, a violent clash erupted among employees of the same company in Patong, Phuket, after work hours, drawing attention and concern toward the tourist city’s image.

The brawl, which took place in the middle of a busy roundabout, was captured in a 1-minute 28-second video and shared on social media, sparking a mix of comments ranging from calls for calm to nostalgia for the quieter days of the Covid-19 pandemic.

-- The Thaiger 2024-03-29

Let him have his brawl during Songkran.

I am sure he will find sufficient pissed members of the community to kick the living 💩 out of him 

26 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

What a tosser, the slightest bit of confrontation towards him, and he gets scared, even though he is the instigator, then expects to be treated above all others by saying "I'm an American, I'm an American", I have heard this used before why do some Americans think they are special and should be treated better than others? 

More civilized? Christian morals? Gentleman's duel?

• Haha 1

What happened to reporting? Remember the "good old days" where pertinent information in an article would be included e.g. "Kick is a streaming service where users blah blah blah". You know, just a sentence to ensure that the readers actually understand the rest of the article. Also, are Jino and Johnny Somali the same person, or is the Johnny Somali paragraph a hard segue referencing yet more information not fully explained.

The rule is: if your reader needs to use Google to understand most of your article, you've done a <deleted> job. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, scorecard said:

And believes people will admire him and I guess, sadly some lamebrain folks do. 

I like to watch those USA YT vids on Frauditors etc, without a doubt 99% of them are low-life, can't get job waisters..

All to do with milking their amendment rights.

The USA police are really having to put up with a lot of cr@p, but lately I have noticed things are slowly changing, this week a hi-so ring leader got 6 months in jail, the court case was very satisfying, and I'm not from the USA......🤭

Sorry off-topic.........😉

• Like 2

3 hours ago, spermwhale said:

It's infuriating that someone like that comes to start <deleted> with people in Thailand which is peaceful and one of the safest countries in terms of violence

You need to remove your rose-colured glasses. From this morning's headlines alone:

Female ranger shot dead in a market in Narathiwat
Murdered teen’s body found in reservoir in Chiang Mai
Cockfighting arena owner’s body found, murder suspected
Thai fugitive arrested in Chiang Rai for murder 18 years ago
Man Arrested after Stabbing Bartender to Death in Phuket

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, spermwhale said:

It's infuriating that someone like that comes to start <deleted> with people in Thailand which is peaceful and one of the safest countries in terms of violence it's disgusting. He needs to be arrested. What a D***

He is the epitome of all that is wrong with America. There are a lot of hyper aggressive people in the states. I noticed it after returning there after living nearly two decades in Bangkok. 

22 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You need to remove your rose-colured glasses. From this morning's headlines alone:

Correct. Things don't get reported easily here. Even bad service reviews risk a lawsuit. It's disgusting the whale can't see through the smokescreen after many years in Bangkok. Sounds like the whale did not learn much from his stay, missing out on a major lesson.

In the Usa almost everything is in the open and reported. Free press or closer to it.

Edited by JimTripper

15 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

32 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Expand  

Correct. Things don't get reported easily here. Even bad service reviews risk a lawsuit. It's disgusting the whale can't see through the smokescreen after many years in Bangkok. Sounds like the whale did not learn much from his stay, missing out on a major lesson.

In the Usa almost everything is in the open and reported. Free press or closer to it.

And another report added this morning:

Two Women Stab Each Other on Sukhumvit Soi 11

5 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

And another report added this morning:

Two Women Stab Each Other on Sukhumvit Soi 11

It's going to be all over Bangkok, just like New York City would be in the Usa. Bangkok is a huge crowded city and a traffic nightmare. Thai's are not immune to violence and frustration, even if they are able to crack a weird grimace in some situations.

Streamers do dangerous things for attention.

In this case, he risked a beating, possibly to death. Luck was with him. I wonder if he will try it again.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, george said:

kick-streamer.webp

A Kick streamer found himself in hot water during a night out in Thailand on Monday, as he broadcasted his escapades to his online audience. What started as a boastful declaration of wanting to engage in a brawl quickly turned into a confrontation with enraged locals.

As the American national, known as Jino, strutted down a bustling street, his stream captured him expressing his desire for a physical altercation.

“I don’t care if I gotta fight 3 v 1, I just wanna hit a motherf*cker right now. I wanna kill a *** right now. I just wanna gut a **** live, bro.”

Notably, Johnny Somali faced international backlash for his antics in Japan last year, resulting in his arrest and a hefty fine.

In related news, a violent clash erupted among employees of the same company in Patong, Phuket, after work hours, drawing attention and concern toward the tourist city’s image.

The brawl, which took place in the middle of a busy roundabout, was captured in a 1-minute 28-second video and shared on social media, sparking a mix of comments ranging from calls for calm to nostalgia for the quieter days of the Covid-19 pandemic.

-- The Thaiger 2024-03-29

Easy they know who he is, know where he is  staying

Charge with causing public nuisance

Fine up to any credit card limit he has and  all his cash

One way trip to airport and onto the first plane stateside immaterial of his home city, banned 10 years

3 hours ago, Nicholas Paul KNIGHT said:

e to the SO educated American Teen get is comeuppance. Typical mouth opens and complete rubbish comes out. Deport him never to return !!

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Initially "look how brave I am. I'll take on 3". Then...... "Sorry, sorry, I pay money, I pay etc.". What a complete loud mouth, self entitled <deleted>. Pity they didn't teach him a lesson.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, george said:

“I don’t care if I gotta fight 3 v 1, I just wanna hit a motherf*cker right now.

He's in the right Culture for a bit of 3 V 1 the Thai's Love an unfair fight Gang Bash Style

4 hours ago, save the frogs said:

sorry, it was a stupid comment.

but these vloggers will do just about anything to get views on their videos, even disrespect and antagonize locals.

that's the point i should have made the first time. 

Nothing wrong with your first comment. It was just pedantic dinosaurs here that missed the point. It was in keeping with other posts mocking his [poor] use of the English language. 

I expect the majority claiming intellectual superiority by not understanding your post/language or knowing, or at the very least being capable of working out what a "Kick streamer" is, are like as full of **it as he is!

this More Run was raised in the hood by More Run parents and the  cycle continues.  I wish he ends up in IDC for a month or BKK jail and get his cherry popped by a LB.

Edited by stats
off topic trolling comment removed
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Revoke his visa and...outta!🙏

Before kicking him out, they should send him to IDC or jail and have the LBs take care of him for a weekend.  He will be in good shape when they are finished with him.  He will behave.