US Kick streamer provokes brawl in Thailand

george

So baiting locals into confrontation on camera for 'views' is the MO for these guys? 

So getting <deleted> kicked in on camera would drive more traffic and earn him more money?

I's a win-win I think I can tolerate this 

Why is it always black people who cause trouble wherever they go?  Surely there must be some genuinely nice, refined black people who abhor the way their race is being portrayed. Would help if the subject didn't look like a dish mop as well. Clean yourself up !!!

• Haha 2

"The situation escalated when the Kick streamer seemed to threaten a bystander off-camera, causing uproar among the onlookers. A group of furious locals confronted Jino, prompting him to backtrack frantically.

The situation escalated when the Kick streamer seemed to threaten a bystander off-camera, causing uproar among the onlookers. A group of furious locals confronted Jino, prompting him to backtrack frantically."

News so enthralling that we have to be told twice?

17 hours ago, Puccini said:

Apparently, a Kick streamer is a person who streams (electronically transmits) live video to the internet platfom named Kick.

I also did not know this and had to loock it up.

Kick Vs. Twitch: Choosing the Right Platform for Live Streaming - OBSBOT https://www.obsbot.com/blog/live-streaming/kick-vs-twitch

He's a nuisance streamer. This story has been all over Twitter/X for two or three days now. To say this guy and his friend, Johnny Somali are hated is a massive understatement. There is worldwide unity on this issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Yeah because all the recent stories of foreigners behaving badly and causing trouble in Thailand have been black right? 🙄

Mainly in the farangy drug trade...............🤭

6 hours ago, pegman said:

This is what happens when a big country full of low IQ fools are continuously told by neocons like Biden, Bush and Clinton that they lead {rule} the world. The dummies start to believe it. They are a dime a dozen in Pattaya. First sign of trouble they start whimpering like this guy. I remember watching a YouTube live stream of a yank acting the same way.  Called himself Chuck WOW and was baiting people to stop him from filming them on Walking Street. A motorcycle taxi guy messed him up good. Took the clown right off YouTube. Another one was Greg Bender who called himself Twitchy. Drove all the way to Phuket to get clicks baiting a guy at Kamila Beach on a live stream. He got messed up too and told his viewers he was ganged up on. Funniest thing happened the altercation was filmed and it showed a single German guy named Sonny took care of him himself. 

Has it occurred to you that instead of following the antics of all these youtubers and then writing a dissertation about them here in the comments that you could instead get a life?

Edited by Oliver Holzerfilled
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Where is the video?

Try this, I watched it without having to sign in :-

Sorry, Ukrules, Spermwhale, Bangkok Barry et al but for once, The Thaiger got it right. The people confronting him are wearing URBAR t-shirts which is on Khao San road and if you look around the 44 second mark you can see a sign with Thai writing on it.

Another knuckle dragging Neanderthal ... looking for some respect away from the ghetto. These people are one of the main reasons I moved to Thailand, to get away from them. 

Edited by stats
off topic political trolling comment removed
  • Like 2

These idiots arrive in South East Asia and think, because people are generally respectful, that they are "soft touches" who they can intimidate. This fool is going to find himself on the wrong end of an angry mob who don't know when to stop. Let's hope he has purchased quality health insurance. 

I really hate the way that social media has incentivised offensive behaviour.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Sounds like a right a***hole. The guy who did similar in Japan got a visit from what I remember from the Yakuza. He left the country not long after that.

Could have lost more than a finger

2 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Never heard the expression before     was there a "brawl"   is there a video  WTAF?

It just means that he is streaming a live video, so the "kick" is misleading. 

Didn't read past the 2nd paragraph... no need to,  the guy is a dipstick... lock him up, put him in the prison "community, for a couple of weeks,  before deporting him, and ban any return until he grows up.... 20 years.

LOL. In Thailand?  He picked the WRRRRRONG place.  OMG to many of the new SEA visitors after the Pandemic know nothing about what they are getting into!

Back when I started coming in 2016 ( yeah, the old'n days), there where a lot of YouTube Vloggers that told you what you could and couldn't do (and they Gray Areas). Because YouTube does not want to pay for that anymore, they are harder to find.

2 hours ago, TruthinThailand said:

Why is it always black people who cause trouble wherever they go?  Surely there must be some genuinely nice, refined black people who abhor the way their race is being portrayed. Would help if the subject didn't look like a dish mop as well. Clean yourself up !!!

That remark plumbed hitherto unknown depths of stupidity.

From what I've seen lately, all the "trouble" being caused here by foreigners seems to emanate from white people parked up here for any of a number of reasons including evading law enforcement back home or molesting children. Swiss white men beating up women in Big C, Kiwi white men assaulting and disarming a police officer causing his weapon to be discharged in the struggle, a Brit white man fainting upon realising the police had come to arrest him for sexually assaulting a number of his students and other Brit nabbed for dealing drugs in Phuket. 

I could go on but you get the point or at least you should if you've not already flushed your brains out with this morning's bowel movement.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, BuddyPish said:

From what I've seen lately, all the "trouble" being caused here by foreigners seems to emanate from white people

So true. Don't forget all those white people from Nigeria "working" as love scammers, drug dealers and thieves. It's definetely a matter of color of skin. 

Edited by JustAnotherHun

50 minutes ago, BuddyPish said:

That remark plumbed hitherto unknown depths of stupidity.

From what I've seen lately, all the "trouble" being caused here by foreigners seems to emanate from white people parked up here for any of a number of reasons including evading law enforcement back home or molesting children. Swiss white men beating up women in Big C, Kiwi white men assaulting and disarming a police officer causing his weapon to be discharged in the struggle, a Brit white man fainting upon realising the police had come to arrest him for sexually assaulting a number of his students and other Brit nabbed for dealing drugs in Phuket. 

I could go on but you get the point or at least you should if you've not already flushed your brains out with this morning's bowel movement.

Oh now you have explained the term Black Russian to me -thank you.

3 hours ago, Keep Right said:

Another knuckle dragging Neanderthal ... looking for some respect away from the ghetto. These people are one of the main reasons I moved to Thailand, to get away from them. 

As an American i would like to personally thank you for leaving ,your bigotry  is not needed .   You will not be missed.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1