Picture of Israeli soldier holding Thai flag causes a stir

webfact

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Done now?  Have a nice day enjoy your day, no need to take it personal

Correcting your patronising posts is not taking it personal, you have been caught out again!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

lazy argumentation 

Still you do not understand the meaning of understand chain reaction, and there is no link between understanding cause and reasons up against justification of mass slaughter. 

Human reactions is quite predictable

More waffle never facts

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

lazy argumentation 

Still you do not understand the meaning of understand chain reaction, and there is no link between understanding cause and reasons up against justification of mass slaughter. 

Human reactions is quite predictable

I have lost track somewhat of the discussion , 

But are you saying that Hamas are justified in attacking Israel because its a chain reaction of previous events , but Israel are unjustified in attacking Gaza as its a chain reaction of previous events .

Like, Its OK for Hamas to attack Israel because of previous events , but its not OK for Israel to attack Hamas for precious events ?

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Scare tactics ,

Trying to make people afraid of Muslim immigrants and so turn against Israel .

*Save Europe from a Muslim invasion by opposing Israel* 

Desperation right there 

Oh seriously? 

You got some reading to do, and if you do not understand the reality of constantly admitting traumatized emigrants, well

Since the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Palestinians have experienced several waves of exile and have spread into different host countries around the world.[6] In addition to the more than 700,000 Palestinian refugees of 1948, hundreds of thousands were also displaced in the 1967 Six-Day War. In fact, after 1967, a number of young Palestinian men were encouraged to migrate to South America.[7] Together, these 1948 and 1967 refugees make up the majority of the Palestinian diaspora.[6][8] Besides those displaced by war, others have emigrated overseas for various reasons such as work opportunity, education[9][10] and religious persecution.[8] In the decade following the 1967 war, for example, an average of 21,000 Palestinians per year were forced out of Israeli-controlled areas.[11] The pattern of Palestinian flight continued during the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_diaspora

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I have lost track somewhat of the discussion , 

But are you saying that Hamas are justified in attacking Israel because its a chain reaction of previous events , but Israel are unjustified in attacking Gaza as its a chain reaction of previous events .

Like, Its OK for Hamas to attack Israel because of previous events , but its not OK for Israel to attack Hamas for precious events ?

Nice try, you know you are trolling now

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Nice try, you know you are trolling now

Genuine question .

You seemed to be saying that Hamas were justified in the Oct 7 th terror attack because of cause and effect of previous actions , but then saying Israel were not justified in their attack on Gaza even thought the attack on Gaza was the effect of the Oct th attack .

Was that what you saying ?

• Agree 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Genuine question .

You seemed to be saying that Hamas were justified in the Oct 7 th terror attack because of cause and effect of previous actions , but then saying Israel were not justified in their attack on Gaza even thought the attack on Gaza was the effect of the Oct th attack .

Was that what you saying ?

Prove where  I say justified, and I will correct it

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Oh seriously? 

You got some reading to do, and if you do not understand the reality of constantly admitting traumatized emigrants, well

Since the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Palestinians have experienced several waves of exile and have spread into different host countries around the world.[6] In addition to the more than 700,000 Palestinian refugees of 1948, hundreds of thousands were also displaced in the 1967 Six-Day War. In fact, after 1967, a number of young Palestinian men were encouraged to migrate to South America.[7] Together, these 1948 and 1967 refugees make up the majority of the Palestinian diaspora.[6][8] Besides those displaced by war, others have emigrated overseas for various reasons such as work opportunity, education[9][10] and religious persecution.[8] In the decade following the 1967 war, for example, an average of 21,000 Palestinians per year were forced out of Israeli-controlled areas.[11] The pattern of Palestinian flight continued during the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_diaspora

You moved the goalposts :

"One very good reason for not accepting Israel bombing Gaza flat, and next up is Lebanon, is because of future traumatized immigrants flooding Europe and Usa."

• Like 2

I was asking you whether you think that?

As that seemed to be what you were saying .

Was you saying that ?

Numerous times said, if it was the opposite way, my reaction would had been the same. Make no mistake in future

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Prove where  I say justified, and I will correct it

You are forever justifying the attacks every time you evoke history or cause and effect as a reason to why the terrorists committed atrocities 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

You are forever justifying the attacks every time you evoke history or cause and effect as a reason to why the terrorists committed atrocities 

You wish, and you call me a troll? 

You wish, and you call me a troll? 

You need some English comprehension. Making excuses for Oct 7th is justifying the actions. Using a defense for terrorists murdering  raping and taking innocent people hostage

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

So Thailand doesn’t like it when babies are purposefully suffocated under rubble and bombed.

More fact less nonsense

You got covid wrong. And… big surprise… you’re wrong on this too. I just woulda never guessed. Some people are just perennially wrong because why not, it does t hurt anyone to be wrong when they favor the establishment

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You did just make the second bit up .

You could prove me wrong by providing evidence to your claim, but you cannot do that because you made it up

They’ve literally admitted to war crimes on tv. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You need some English comprehension. Making excuses for Oct 7th is justifying the actions. Using a defense for terrorists murdering  raping and taking innocent people hostage

And here we go, continuing the same bs day after day accusing opponent with meanings they do not have.

Are you sure you are not hurting the Israelis case by your daily propaganda with no realistic view at all? Think about it

1 minute ago, Robert Paulson said:

You got covid wrong. And… big surprise… you’re wrong on this too. I just woulda never guessed. Some people are just perennially wrong because why not, it does t hurt anyone to be wrong when they favor the establishment

Wrong topic Robert

And here we go, continuing the same bs day after day accusing opponent with meanings they do not have.

Are you sure you are not hurting the Israelis case by your daily propaganda with no realistic view at all? Think about it

Don’t quote them. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Yes I am sure that there is no justification. No previous grivience can excuse Oct 7th. I do not sit on a fence about that. I do not evoke history or cause and effect. 

Nor will courts if any of those killers and rapists face them. 

21 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

They’ve literally admitted to war crimes on tv. 

You made that claim previously and I replied by asking you to back up that claim .

Just saying the same thing again doesn't back up your claim 🙂

You need to provide some kind of evidence or at least explain what war crimes they supposedly admitted to (But as they haven't done that, you wont be able to back your claim up )

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Numerous times said, if it was the opposite way, my reaction would had been the same. Make no mistake in future

I differ on that .

Had the IDF attacked a festival and murdered 100's of innocent party goers , killed babies and taken babies hostages and committed numerous other war crimes and atrocities . I would have withdrawn my support of Israel and the IDF completely and became a neutral in the conflict

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

There would have been nothing to follow had the Palestians not instigated this war and using using words like retribution does not help your posts when you have to lie, there is no retribution there is only preventative measures in assuring that the innocent Israeli citizens will not have to through another massacre of beastial attacks.

There are lies on both sides here.......

They have gone beyond preventative measures......

There are innocent Palestinian citizens too in this conflict. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I differ on that .

Had the IDF attacked a festival and murdered 100's of innocent party goers , killed babies and taken babies hostages and committed numerous other war crimes and atrocities . I would have withdrawn my support of Israel and the IDF completely and became a neutral in the conflict

Thats the difference between you and me, I support neither of them. I see no reason to support any of two equal terrorist states in my eyes. My emphasis is with traumatized innocent children and women, who will form next generations no matter which sides. 

You might check out Bassam Aramin, and Rami Elhanan, and learn from them, teo fathers from both sides who lost their daughters. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

This isn’t difficult. Starving people is a war crime. So is cutting off civilian water supplies. So is bombing hospitals. Crazy part is even Biden of all people, the ultimate suck up to Zionists, is starting to use anti - Zionist language. You’ve got to be absolutely insane after the #1 netenyahu cheerleader starts denouncing his war tactics to stick by these people. I mean when are you going to realize you’re wrong? I guess, as usual… never 

Israel have been allowing aid into Gaza , Hamas are causing distribution issues .

So, no war crime 

Israel can legally do what they want with their water , they aren't legally required to supply Gaza .

So, no war crime there .

Israel can bomb hospitals if the enemy operate from those hospitals

So, no war crime there either  .

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

There are lies on both sides here.......

They have gone beyond preventative measures......

There are innocent Palestinian citizens too in this conflict. 

What does that prove, Hamas started this war, Hamas is totally responsible for all deaths including their own citizens.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

This isn’t difficult. Starving people is a war crime. So is cutting off civilian water supplies. So is bombing hospitals. Crazy part is even Biden of all people, the ultimate suck up to Zionists, is starting to use anti - Zionist language. You’ve got to be absolutely insane after the #1 netenyahu cheerleader starts denouncing his war tactics to stick by these people. I mean when are you going to realize you’re wrong? I guess, as usual… never 

You are peeing up the wrong tree here, all your posts are inflammatory nonsense, start using facts!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Thats the difference between you and me, I support neither of them. I see no reason to support any of two equal terrorist states in my eyes. My emphasis is with traumatized innocent children and women, who will form next generations no matter which sides. 

You might check out Bassam Aramin, and Rami Elhanan, and learn from them, teo fathers from both sides who lost their daughters. 

A solution to traumatised Woman and Children would be for Hamas to stop hiding behind them and using them as Human shields  .

Israel will attack Rafah soon, are Hamas evacuating all the woman and children to keep them safe.

?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

What does that prove, Hamas started this war, Hamas is totally responsible for all deaths including their own citizens.

You condone retaliation against a whole nations people because of the actions of a minority of them? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, jacko45k said:

You condone retaliation against a whole nations people because of the actions of a minority of them? 

The majority of the Palestinians support Hamas, they rejoiced when the defenceless innocent Israelis civilians were slaughtered. Yes I support Israel full heartedly there must never be another 7/10, never again is now!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

The majority of the Palestinians support Hamas, they rejoiced when the defenceless innocent Israelis civilians were slaughtered. Yes I support Israel full heartedly there must never be another 7/10, never again is now!

Yes, they probably did, I have no more recent evaluation on that though. I suspect a lot have changed their minds on that support and would opt for a ceasefire. What Israel does now is excessive, destabilizing and puts the region at risk. It needs to end.

• Thumbs Up 1