Picture of Israeli soldier holding Thai flag causes a stir

webfact

53 minutes ago, placnx said:

Maybe some were free lancers, but the end result was to be that they would be exchanged for Palestinians, including political prisoners, in Israeli jails. 

No, the end result for them was that they entered Gaza to take hostages and sell them, they did not care what happened to them once they were sold to Hamas

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, placnx said:

The intention to commit war crimes by Israeli leaders through statements on TV was displayed in video clips before the ICJ in the case brought by South Africa.

Can you just tell me what war crimes Israel has committed !!!!!!!!

An intention to commit war crimes isn't actually a war crime 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

17 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Those starving babies in Gaza hospitals turned out to be starving babies in Yemen which no one cares about .

Hamas take all the supplies and aid , but there is enough aid for all , so there's no need to riot and fight each other .

Have you  asked yourself why there are no photos or videos of starvation from Gaza or why people are using photos from Yemen and trying to pass them off as being from Gaza ?

Hard to find wearing blinkers.

The WHO reported that the number of children under age 5 who are acutely malnourished has jumped from 0.8 percent before the hostilities in Gaza to between 12.4 and 16.5 percent in northern Gaza.

Source.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/09/world/middleeast/yazan-kafarneh-gaza-starvation.html

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Hamas need to stop attacking Israel and the only way to do that is to wipe Hamas out

Are you sure that is the only way?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Hard to find wearing blinkers.

The WHO reported that the number of children under age 5 who are acutely malnourished has jumped from 0.8 percent before the hostilities in Gaza to between 12.4 and 16.5 percent in northern Gaza.

Source.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/09/world/middleeast/yazan-kafarneh-gaza-starvation.html

We are talking about starvation, rather than just being malnourished .

Starving and being malnourished are two different things 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

We are talking about starvation, rather than just being malnourished .

Starving and being malnourished are two different things 

'Acutely malnourished' it actually says... and the second link goes beyond that too!

Very much in denial....

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

'Acutely malnourished' it actually says... and the second link goes beyond that too!

Very much in denial....

The link was behind a paywall .

Has anyone actually starved to death ?

All the photos coming out of Gaza show numerous over weight people .

There is no starvation in Gaza , recent photos show the markets are full of food 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There is no starvation in Gaza , recent photos show the markets are full of food 

You want  a body count?

I see Iran has sent drones towards Israel, although it sounds like most were shot down.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

You want  a body count?

I see Iran has sent drones towards Israel, although it sounds like most were shot down.

No one has died of starvation in Gaza , 

There is plenty of food going into Gaza , but the food distribution is controlled by Hamas  and they are keeping the food from the people 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There is plenty of food going into Gaza , but the food distribution is controlled by Hamas  and they are keeping the food from the people 

What nonsense...(more accurately lies!)

Yes, Hamas, they are eating it all themselves. Yet Israel was blocking the trucks coming over from Egypt prior!

Gaza’s Health Ministry reported as of April 1, that 32 people, including 28 children, had died of malnutrition and dehydration at hospitals in northern Gaza. Save the Children confirmed on April 2 the deaths from starvation and disease of 27 children.

Source HRW

Edited by jacko45k
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

What nonsense...(more accurately lies!)

Yes, Hamas, they are eating it all themselves. Yet Israel was blocking the trucks coming over from Egypt prior!

Gaza’s Health Ministry reported as of April 1, that 32 people, including 28 children, had died of malnutrition and dehydration at hospitals in northern Gaza. Save the Children confirmed on April 2 the deaths from starvation and disease of 27 children.

Source HRW

Gaza’s Health Ministry reported as of April 1, that 32 people, including 28 children, had died of malnutrition and dehydration at hospitals in northern Gaza. Save the Children confirmed on April 2 the deaths from starvation and disease of 27 children.

Forget Gaza Health Ministry, that is Hamas and they already admit they don't have the details of more than 13,000 of the deaths they've reported. I could also find no article on the confirmation from Save the Children.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I could also find no article on the confirmation from Save the Children.

They do say..

Children in Gaza are being killed by bombs and bullets at an unprecedented rate. They are dying from hunger and disease at the fastest pace on record. 

Source

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They do say..

Children in Gaza are being killed by bombs and bullets at an unprecedented rate. They are dying from hunger and disease at the fastest pace on record. 

Source

They say and provide no evidence or source to where they get that information:

image.png.97cc8aba0aebef91aa901d8d8072b2d4.png

https://twitter.com/cogatonline/status/1776884629623988398

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They do say..

Source

They are asking for donations , there's a link at the bottom of the article where you can donate .

So that isn't a news article , its a charity seeking donations .

They are hardly going to say that everything's fine and we don't need any donations, now are they. .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

The equivalent of burying your head in the sand.

I watched some military guy in a UK News channel yesterday and he was of the opinion that Israel is going far too far, acting far too cruelly and bringing hate upon itself. Sort of where i stand. I cannot accept what has happened to them 80 years past justifies anything,, they are acting the same way themselves now.

Says you who gives out a link with no source to claims and then talks about some guy on TV

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Says you who gives out a link with no source to claims and then talks about some guy on TV

This isn't about me.... you don't have to get personal.  I have used sources/links  quite frequently.

I just don't deny what I can see plainly reported, because some lawyer has not certified it. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

This isn't about me.... you don't have to get personal.  I have used sources/links  quite frequently.

I just don't deny what I can see plainly reported, because some lawyer has not certified it. 

Then why talk about you watching tv? Its also not about me with your assumption that my head is in the sand. Not a good start to the morning from you jacko

18 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

The equivalent of burying your head in the sand.

I watched some military guy in a UK News channel yesterday and he was of the opinion that Israel is going far too far, acting far too cruelly and bringing hate upon itself. Sort of where i stand. I cannot accept what has happened to them 80 years past justifies anything,, they are acting the same way themselves now.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Then why talk about you watching tv? Its also not about me with your assumption that my head is in the sand. Not a good start to the morning from you jacko

I simply said 'the equivalent of'........ 

Not a very good start from you getting personal first post either.

I am watching the news and bringing what I see reported here..... a military spokesperson from the IDF and Israeli leaders speak there too. It presents more of a reality than some racial denial.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I simply said 'the equivalent of'........ 

Not a very good start from you getting personal first post either.

I am watching the news and bringing what I see reported here..... a military spokesperson from the IDF and Israeli leaders speak there too. It presents more of a reality than some racial denial.

Your post was all about you, I respond and you say "This isn't about me" :thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/13/2024 at 5:07 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

In the last prisoner exchange , 280 Palestinian prisoners who were serving life sentences for mass murder   were released in exchange for one Israeli

On 4/13/2024 at 5:07 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

In the last prisoner exchange , 280 Palestinian prisoners who were serving life sentences for mass murder   were released in exchange for one Israeli

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Israeli–Palestinian_prisoner_exchange

"On 22 November it was announced that Israel and Hamas had reached an agreement about a cease fire and the release of 50 hostages, in response the Israeli government would release 150 Palestinian prisoners. Hamas has acknowledged children would be the main component of the hostages released."

Some were rearrested, maybe due to there being too much celebration.

Are you referring to Gilad Shalit case then? There were 1000 prisoners released back then.

Edited by placnx

On 4/13/2024 at 5:11 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Evidence of that please .

You are claiming that the IDF killed Israelis being taken to Gaza for the sole reason to stop them becoming hostages .

Do you have a non Al-Jazeera link to back that claim up ?

That's the Hannibal Directive. 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-01-17/ty-article/.premium/unlawful-unethical-horrifying-idf-ethics-expert-on-controversial-hannibal-directive/

On 4/13/2024 at 5:17 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

The IDF have withdrawn from most of  Gaza , there is nothing to stop Palestinians moving out of Rafah , but they can go nowhere near the northern border though , that area is off limits 

Thewre are still drones killing people, such as the World Central Kitechen volunteers.

On 4/14/2024 at 6:42 AM, Nick Carter icp said:

"No starvation" That's what Netanyahu's spokeswoman says. You must get your info from Israeli media.

On 4/14/2024 at 7:32 AM, Nick Carter icp said:

Disinformation.

• Thanks 1

On 4/14/2024 at 8:25 AM, Bkk Brian said:

Gaza’s Health Ministry reported as of April 1, that 32 people, including 28 children, had died of malnutrition and dehydration at hospitals in northern Gaza. Save the Children confirmed on April 2 the deaths from starvation and disease of 27 children.

Forget Gaza Health Ministry, that is Hamas and they already admit they don't have the details of more than 13,000 of the deaths they've reported. I could also find no article on the confirmation from Save the Children.

Reliable source????

5 minutes ago, placnx said:

"No starvation" That's what Netanyahu's spokeswoman says. You must get your info from Israeli media.

Why cant you provide any photos of the alleged starvation in Gaza and why are many of the people rather fat 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/14/2024 at 8:37 AM, Bkk Brian said:

They say and provide no evidence or source to where they get that information:

image.png.97cc8aba0aebef91aa901d8d8072b2d4.png

https://twitter.com/cogatonline/status/1776884629623988398

WFP suspended their aid to northern Gaza. Is this COGAT claim more disinformation? COGAT is a unit of IDF.

https://www.independent.co.uk/world/wfp-gaza-food-famine-suspended-b2499455.html

"The UN said that 80 per cent of aid deliveries destined for northern Gaza were blocked by the Israeli army in January.

The WFP had already suspended its aid deliveries for three weeks prior to Tuesday’s decision due to an Israeli strike on a UNWRA truck. "

More chaos followed because desperate people mobbed their trucks in northern Gaza.