I had to come back to Thailand.

1 hour ago, MrPancake said:

You're so full of sh!t, bro.

It's not even funny anymore.

I gotta say though.

I'm wondering what kind of individual you are in real life.

I can picture you sharing a room with a couple of burmese migrants in BKK suburbs.

Spending your days posting garbage on AN, eagerly waiting for reactions.

Mrs Smith I don't even wanna know.

More like Boris the defector buying your SangSom for cuddles.

My lord....

spacer.png

It takes one to know one as you seem to be both "one of a (TROLL) kind"!

Edited by scottiejohn

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

I could buy you out in a split second buddy!

Don't go giving it the big un on 'ere!!

BOB

Now all you have to do is prove it ...And you spell ear with a hay 🤔

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bob smith said:

I'm a changed man now!

BOB

Are you attending this year's LGBTQ parade? How much was the operation?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tidal wave said:

Are you sure your a Bob you sound more like a Dick to me. 

another Chihuahua gnawing at the ankles of a Rottweiler..

BOB

The amount of retards who are triggered by the persona the OP has slowly cleverly developed once again proves me theory that about 60% of members here are borderline mentally underdeveloped.

On 4/1/2024 at 10:31 AM, georgegeorgia said:

Hey Mr SHU

I noticed every single post of yours is putting down people in a "low class way "with abuse.

I'm not sure  of your age but I imagine you with a turned around baseball cap ,wearing red Nike shoes with no socks, blue Nike T shirt ,white Nike shorts and tattoos

The way you come across in your posts calling posters "mutts" "dogs"  F,-wits, etc...... would hazard me a guess your from the lower end of society and that's not being offensive,it just tells me your not a lawyer or doctor .....you just grew up in a .....how do we say it.... around more interesting people perhaps with descriptive vocabulary!

I’m gonna look him up.

On 4/1/2024 at 10:31 AM, georgegeorgia said:

Hey Mr SHU

I noticed every single post of yours is putting down people in a "low class way "with abuse.

I'm not sure  of your age but I imagine you with a turned around baseball cap ,wearing red Nike shoes with no socks, blue Nike T shirt ,white Nike shorts and tattoos

The way you come across in your posts calling posters "mutts" "dogs"  F,-wits, etc...... would hazard me a guess your from the lower end of society and that's not being offensive,it just tells me your not a lawyer or doctor .....you just grew up in a .....how do we say it.... around more interesting people perhaps with descriptive vocabulary!

@theshu25 

Yeah I just looked him up. Every comment is pretty nasty. I don’t agree with your idea that he is clad like. Wannabe rapper. 

He comes across as a genuine 5hithouse though. Can’t be a nice person to interact with. Can you imagine being his family or partners with that lot going round his head. Although I totally defend his free speech. More worryingly, too me, is his insistence that DJT the Orange Conman should be locked up. We will see or not how the people of the US think about that after a living a nightmare over the last few years of the Puppets reign and who ever is controlling him. How could the orange conman getting into power be worse than what has gone on till now ? I’m ‘an English’ if Brandon is not shown the door  soon I will be sorely disappointed in the US people. 

Back to @theshu25 i would love to know what he’s got going on in his life. I’m building an outside kitchen.