I had to come back to Thailand.

Bob, you have a serious flaw in your personality. If you want to leave, leave, and don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. If you want to stay, stay, but please stop posting about every change of mind you have. yes, we all envy you with your carefree life full of rich people things and a massive income, hundreds of women flocking to you and all that, but a lot of us come from the same background as you and realise a fantasy when we hear it. BTW I was an astronaut in my 20's, and investments banker in my 30s, a Wimbledon Champion in my 50s, a billionaire in my 60s and now I can't get an erection. Get a life, pal. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, retarius said:

Bob, you have a serious flaw in your personality. If you want to leave, leave, and don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. If you want to stay, stay, but please stop posting about every change of mind you have. yes, we all envy you with your carefree life full of rich people things and a massive income, hundreds of women flocking to you and all that, but a lot of us come from the same background as you and realise a fantasy when we hear it. BTW I was an astronaut in my 20's, and investments banker in my 30s, a Wimbledon Champion in my 50s, a billionaire in my 60s and now I can't get an erection. Get a life, pal. 

you just made all that up though!

I haven't made anything up at all.

bob.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, retarius said:

BTW I was an astronaut in my 20's, and investments banker in my 30s, a Wimbledon Champion in my 50s, a billionaire in my 60s and now I can't get an erection. Get a life, pal. 

I did all that and won the US Masters and World Poker too

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

I am truly sorry about that mate!

if it makes it any better I am now down to 851,000 USD of my liquidated Thai assets,

the weekend just cost me big!

bob.

Your OP (before editing ) when you said you were leaving Thailand for good was 857,000 BAHT.

Be that as it may, where's the money now? Still here?

Your determination to leave Thailand permanently did not extend to forgetting a re-entry permit.

Welcome back, bullsh##ter. You can resume the competition with Dolf.

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Your OP (before editing ) when you said you were leaving Thailand for good was 857,000 BAHT.

Be that as it may, where's the money now? Still here?

Your determination to leave Thailand permanently did not extend to forgetting a re-entry permit.

Welcome back, bullsh##ter. You can resume the competition with Dolf.

yeah. and you can resume commenting on our threads.

'sheep, thought I.'

bob.

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

Then stop abusing Bob.

Repeating bobs own bs stories is hardly abusing him. I even left a bunch out as i was being kind.. Does bob owe you a reach around or something ? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Repeating bobs own bs stories is hardly abusing him. I even left a bunch out as i was being kind.. Does bob owe you a reach around or something ? 

Why read his posts then? Obviously you like whining

6 hours ago, zakalwe said:

Huh, didn't even last a week.

None of his claims to stopping drinking , leaving the imaginary Mrs smith, stopping this bad activity or that, Working out to be better, going to be a monk, not posting or leaving Thailand for good ever last more than 7 days.  Get used to it cos if he's typing its a made up story so he can feel important or get attention. Alcohol abuse does that. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Dan O said:

Your the one that's whining not me. Its ok,  bob will change your diaper later. 

You have a bad attitude to life. Miserable as.

Just now, Dan O said:

Nope I'm happy and content with life. Dont care for people that post made up bull$hit just for attention and then cry when people call them out on it.  I enjoy every minute of my life. You should try to find some enjoyment yourself some time

You are full of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, bob smith said:

same to you mate!

i'm gonna need at least a week to recover after the filthy weekend i've just had! 🤮

bob.

Boy friend's dong too much for you  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

No.

but your wife's box was.

wizards sleeve comes to mind!

BOB.

You would not know what to do with a woman, maybe a pox ridden soi dog is your best chance of love

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, zakalwe said:

Huh, didn't even last a week.

Much like the gym.

Much like giving up the booze.

Much like ....... like the typical BS that dribbles from this <deleted> s mouth.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Ralf001 said:

Much like the gym.

Much like giving up the booze.

Much like ....... like the typical BS that dribbles from this <deleted> s mouth.

Now come on, if you didn't like him, then you wouldn't click on his posts and read them 

• Like 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Now come on, if you didn't like him, then you wouldn't click on his posts and read them 

If the ignore function worked correctly he would not exist.

• Sad 3
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So its the ignore functions fault that you click on his posts to read them and reply to him ?

You are too stupid for me to explain further.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

If the ignore function worked correctly he would not exist.

...How was the office today ralf?

making them fat stacks eyyy! 

😄 

BOB.

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Go on give it a go .

Try explaining why the ignore functions forces you to read Bobs posts 

ralf is a clinical moron.

when he's not busy licking the managers rectum in the office he is telling people to kill themselves. 

I'm not in the least bit surprised he doesn't know how to use a block function on a forum.

BOB

• Haha 1