I had to come back to Thailand.

Oh no Bob, I feel so sad, so distraught, I'm about to fall off my chair in pain knowing that you've come back only to face a new level of even deeper depression in your life. How can you do this to yourself? This is all my fault. I should have never begged you to stay. You really don't deserve any of this. And for 10 years you have already been suffering in the country from a deep sense of dissatisfaction. I can already foresee your next mental collapse. Those horrific and invasive 90 day reports you talked about and all those scars that the country has already given you over the years and which may never heal! And you always being treated with suspicion and/or as a potential criminal just because you are a foreigner. How awful. And things are only going to get worse. Your downward spiral will continue. So much more heavy drinking on an hourly basis will be required just for you to cope! You need clean air, safe streets, a functioning democracy and not being labelled an Alien. All that xenophobia is totally stacked against you! Then all the lady boys following you everywhere you go just because they want to have your baby. Not to mention the horrific air pollution and endless gray skies. Just more depression, anguish, suffering, how will you ever deal with it all? You should really reconsider this seemingly bad idea. There are so many places you could go to escape all this and truly be happy. The whole world is still your oyster! Is there anything I can do to help you reconsider this seemingly disastrous decision to return? Please help me help you bro. 

Edited by ABCDBKK
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

How much will it cost to go again? ..Thinking fundraiser here 🤔

I could buy you out in a split second buddy!

Don't go giving it the big un on 'ere!!

BOB

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

Oh no Bob, I feel so sad, so distraught, I'm about to fall off my chair in pain knowing that you've come back only to face a new level of deep depression in your life. How can you do this to yourself? This is b0ll0cks. You really don't deserve any of this. And for 10 years you have already been suffering in the country from a deep sense of dissatisfaction. I can already foresee your next mental collapse. Those horrific and invasive 90 day reports you talked about and all those scars that the country has already given you over the years and which may never heal! And you always being treated with suspicion and/or as a potential criminal just because you are a foreigner. How awful. And things are only going to get worse. Your downward spiral will continue. So much more heavy drinking on an hourly basis will be required just for you to cope! You need clean air, safe streets, a functioning democracy and not being labelled an Alien. All that xenophobia is totally stacked against you! Then all the lady boys following you everywhere you go just because they want to have your baby. Not to mention the horrific air pollution and endless gray skies. Just more depression, anguish, suffering, how will you ever deal with it all? You should really reconsider this seemingly bad idea. There are so many places you could go to escape all this and truly be happy. The whole world is still your oyster! Is there anything I can do to help you reconsider this seemingly disastrous decision to return? Please help me help you bro. 

....another obsessed fan..

My biro is gonna be running dry at this rate!

BOB

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ABCDBKK said:

Please tell us you have something more interesting up your wizard sleeve and in store for us for the future

Please don't bother and go away again, except permanently this time!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Not sure if you can have 2 profile or not

Of course some people/BOTS can!

Just sign up with different profiles from different e-mails etc and off you go!

What do you think many of the most annoying posters/BOTS/duplicates on here are/do?

• Thanks 1

Just now, scottiejohn said:

What do you think many of the most annoying posters/BOTS/duplicates on here are/do?

I dunno.

What do you do, John?

BOB

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, bob smith said:

You've got me all wrong, ABC.

Just like many others have on here.

I ain't no troll, as much as you would like me to be!

BOB

Bruv, I don't want you to be anything, nor do I give a toss whether you still come here to whinge like a tired old m1nger or not. But you've worn out this same repetitive rubbish already. Your harlequinade just isn't funny anymore. FFS, come up with some new chicanery if you want some admiration and respect. 

Edited by ABCDBKK
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

Bruv, I don't want you to be anything, nor do I give a toss whether still come here to whinge like a tired old m1nger or not. But you've worn out this same tired old rubbish already. Your harlequinade just isn't funny anymore. FFS, come up some new chicanery if you want some admiration and respect. 

You are wrong, Mr.Alphabet, if you don't like Bob's wit, it could be you're getting grumpy in your old age....:neus:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, lexilis said:

This guy needs to go away at least from this site. He is full of it and just needs attention. Bye.

Thanks for ducking by, Petal, do you think we could organize an intervention???

10 minutes ago, transam said:

You are wrong, Mr.Alphabet, if you don't like Bob's wit, it could be you're getting grumpy in your old age....:neus:

It's alright bro, you don't get it, but I didn't expect you too. 😉🤫

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I dunno.

What do you do, John?

BOB

I just Ignore your asinine comments, just like the rest of the BOT/repetitive/dual posters like you are on here!

I just look, and occasionally comment, at what drivel some idiots post here in response to your very obvious cr@p!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

I just Ignore your asinine comments, just like the rest of the BOT/repetitive/dual posters like you are on here!

I just look, and occasionally comment, at what drivel some idiots post here in response to your very obvious cr@p!

another happy customer!

BOB

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

She is actually his/it's right hand!

Yeah, he/it writes half his posts whilst Bobby-Boy shuffles off to bang in another line of c0ke. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

Yeah, he/it writes half his posts whilst Bobby-Boy shuffles off to bang in another line of c0ke. 

His erratic posting suggests a yaba addiction.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1