Are Thai men getting tired of foreigners with thai women?

14 minutes ago, Maitdjai said:

Nothing is for free, my friend. Only in "your" own fantasies...

Yeah yeah yeah. Throw out another cliche. I think my point was understood by most except males that have a certain view of females like you appear to have

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

it happens more times here than you can shake a stick at!

thai men are jealous of western men in almost every conceivable way!

bob.

Against the spread of such egregiously bigoted nonsense the mods need to invoke the "disinformation" rule as they did so liberally during COVID. But perhaps some posters are privileged.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

We see stories about jealous Thai guys about other Thai guys in the news.

And there are stories about farangs jealous about other farangs.

I can't remember reading or hearing a story where a Thai guy and a farang guy desired the same woman.

It seems most of the time we have different taste.

And then there are Miss Thailand and similar competitions. I can't remember any good comments from farangs about the white winners. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan O said:

Yeah yeah yeah. Throw out another cliche. I think my point was understood by most except males that have a certain view of females like you appear to have

Don't care so much about, who is "understanding" you.

Especially in this forum, scattered with idiots.

If you "throw out" pseudo- intellectual, Farang-Barstool

"The Thai woman in the Thai cultural context" expertises,

don't wonder, to get a statement. Cliche, or not.

So, what do you think, whom you could get, without payment?

Even if you wouldn't be

(I doubt it)

an (Quote) "Old Axx"? 

Edited by Maitdjai
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

it’s the classic small willy syndrome playing out in front of your very eyes.

Indeed it is Bob....  but why do you insist on repeatedly playing that out for us all  ???? :whistling:

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, theblether said:

Many things can be true at the same time. No decent Thai man wants a woman with the scent of the sex trade. 

Also, farangs are universally a laughing stock among Thai men, they can't believe who we wrestle with. 

However, you made a different and more valid point. The arrival of the younger expatriate generation has increased competition for young Thai men. It's not unusual to see middle-class girls dating and marrying stable younger farangs. That is starting to annoy some younger Thai men as their general xenophobia mixes with sexual jealousy. All of these relationships that I am aware of are thriving. One friend has just given birth to her second baby, she lives near The Somme, France. I can't think of any relationships that have broken up but neither do I have a drone pursuing pals across the world. 

So, no - Thai men are content to allow farangs wrestle with the sex trade "belle's" 

And, yes - they don't like having their better ladies stolen away.  

Younger working expat farangs have been dating and marrying university educated middle class Thai women since the 80's and probably before.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Indeed it is Bob....  but why do you insist on repeatedly playing that out for us all  ???? :whistling:

It's his ego fantasies 😆

44 minutes ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Younger working expat farangs have been dating and marrying university educated middle class Thai women since the 80's and probably before.  

Middle to upper (hi-so)....    and this doesn't bother the Thai guys in the slightest IMO and there are plenty of women available, just as there were in any country (or were before I met my Wife).

'Cos those others in the market are still well and truly in the market, and they are smart and of sufficient status not to worry about another foreigner of equal smart and sufficient status any more than another other guy.... 

Regarding the lower status females and males....   thats their issue...   Its like fighting over a 10 to 2 bird in shi££y ritzy night club in a crappy backward UK town....    pathetic and not worth it....      we just have to be careful to 'judge the room' where-ever we are, because a lot of us struggle recognise the social dynamic. 

That said: if I was a hard working postal worker and some foreigner nicked off with my issues - I've be peeved and perhaps carry a grudge, so that aspect is understandable. 

Yes. Thai economy is down and girls here always look for better options, so now likely more eyes are on foreigners or the good money stories of girls who do do foreigners already. 

Thai guys are aware we make 3-5-10-20x daily what they do, thats why they are always vigilant AF when walking with their girls on the market. 

But its not as if thai guys are jealous on us with the discarded girls they no longer wanted once they hit 22 or older. No thats really not the case.

It is their girlfriends who secretly eye us or our girlfriend or both, or gossip and talk with friends abt money and foreigners.

in a way, imagine we are them, i would also see the foreigner as a threat / enemy. In fact even we are not, any guy who likes our girls, and has more money, doesnt look worse, is a threat.

its naive to think its not.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, vangrop said:

An educated Thai lady won't care also. She will stick with same level Thai man and don't care about farangs.

Yeah right, thats why boat loads of them in 25-45s are single too and the biggest purchasers of XL massage toys on lazada and shopee… and most active on dating sites.

The only thing you are right about on that end is that they would try to date and certainly not do a short time or for money. Even all of them cost money sooner or later.

Yes i am talking about bachelor degree thai ladies in bangkok with proper jobs.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

in a way, imagine we are them, i would also see the foreigner as a threat / enemy. In fact even we are not, any guy who likes our girls, and has more money, doesnt look worse, is a threat.

its naive to think its not.

You worried about guys with more 'game' taking your girl ????

3 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

I

Yes,, but numbers have vastly increased in the last decade plus. 

10 hours ago, Dan O said:

Considering most thai men have giks or mai nois i don't think there's much worry on their part as their view of women is pretty low generally speaking with many more concerned if the woman can bring home extra money.

If you are concerned about your wife bringing home money, then you do something wrong - at least in Thailand.

11 hours ago, still kicking said:

Tell me more 

You've previously said you moved back to Australia to obtain the pension as you lost all of your money in Thailand.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

Mine has her brother to come to stay when Iam away.

He must sleep on the lounge though because the bed in the spare room is never used.

Yes common, i heard one recent story that the farang let the gardener/handyman move in because the farang 70s couldn't satisfy his thai wife 30s anymore, from the horses mouth

Edited by scubascuba3

14 hours ago, bob smith said:

Thai men are incredibly jealous of foreigners at the best of times, so when a well heeled, younger farang comes along and cleans up at the club then of course they are going to resent that.

I should know, I have been that guy on many occasions.

That made me laugh

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

After 18 years married to a Thai 26 years younger than me, I can honestly say I"ve never come across anyone....Thai or non-Thai........who gave a monkey's.

That is correct...........:clap2:

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Elkski said:

On my very first short visit to Thailand in 2016 i couldn't understand how thai men accepted sharing their women with foreigners. 

Easy - there are more women than men in Thailand.  Go to your average village and you'll see a whole load of ageing spinsters looking for a husband.  So the answer is: Thai guys don't want them.

2 minutes ago, connda said:

Easy - there are more women than men in Thailand.  Go to your average village and you'll see a whole load of ageing spinsters looking for a husband.  So the answer is: Thai guys don't want them.

I shop for ladies in the 25 to 29 age range, bout a 50/50 split female to male.

16 hours ago, Elkski said:

On my very first short visit to Thailand in 2016 i couldn't understand how thai men accepted sharing their women with foreigners. 

Just curious, but using your logic (considering you're in Utah), how can you accept sharing American women with migrants and foreigners?  See, in the US that immediately gets you labelled as a racist, and rightly so. 
So, are you promoting racism in Thailand?  You can't understand why Thai guys aren't more racist? 
Amazing Americans.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1