Skin cancer check

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

The only government hospitals that I would rely on for something serious are in Bangkok. Definitely not provincial ones...

Elitist attitudes are not particularly helpful or constructive.

If I think the surgeon did an excellent job your opinion doesn't count for much.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Elitist attitudes are not particularly helpful or constructive.

If I think the surgeon did an excellent job your opinion doesn't count for much.

Elitist? More like realist. Most of the best docs and hospitals are in Bangkok. Not all! But most.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Elitist? More like realist. Most of the best docs and hospitals are in Bangkok. Not all! But most.

A "realist" would pay attention and be aware that someone asked where I had been treated, not for an irrelevant opinion.

One of the biggest failings with this forum is some people feel compelled to post against a piece of selected text rather than staying in context.

22 minutes ago, sandyf said:

A "realist" would pay attention and be aware that someone asked where I had been treated, not for an irrelevant opinion.

One of the biggest failings with this forum is some people feel compelled to post against a piece of selected text rather than staying in context.

My comment was almost an exact quote from Sheryl several years ago. Take it up with her. Good luck.

• Thumbs Up 1

In Udon Thani---about 2 years ago the Bangkok's "Asoke Skin Clinic" opened here, & a few months ago I had a upper body check for 200 Bht.

Nothing wrong.

This is just the Check, if anything needs to be treated --then they will give you the pricing for that.  The receptionist tells me that it is the same pricing as in BKK.

I mean for a qualified Skin Doctor they know what to look at, &  it only takes 5-10 minutes to look over your body (they used some type of Light) 

If there is anything they are not sure about they may say---would like to send that spot for a Bio--and the cost for that will be ........etc etc

• Thanks 1