Am looking for new dTac SIM - 30 Mbps - Unlimited download - 1 year

3 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

As it seems there is no way of extending the expiry date of my current 1-year 30 Mbps unlimited download SIM (only possible when opting for a pricy and low Mbps subscription), I will reach out as you recommended to Mobile2you and hope they still have these SIMs in stock.  

The change of number is a pain, but I don't want to settle for a 10 Mbps package at 3.745,- THB (see previous post) just in order to keep my number.

A happy ending...

I just ordered a new 1-year 30 Mbps unlimited download SIM, directly from Mobile2You (cost 2.790,- THB), which will be delivered tomorrow (pay on arrival).

Note that these SIMs are not available anymore via Lazada/Shopee nor in dTac shops or directly from dTac, but good to know that you can still get them directly from Mobile2You. 

Thanks to everybody for responses on my query.

Excuse my ignorance but do you get a new telephone number with a sim card or can I use my old number. The reason I ask I have just bought another phone and I repaired the old phone and it is now without a card.🥴

Thanks

11 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

Have you tried contacting DTac to see what they can offer you? I know, it is an extreme idea but sometimes it works.

Yes, I did.

This morning I wrote a message to dTac Support on Facebook:

> Hi, I currently have a dTac 1-year 30 Mbps unlimited download SIM which I bought last year at Lazada/Shopee and which will expire soon. Is there an option to extend that SIM with another year with same specifications, i.e. 30 Mbps and unlimited download.
- Four hours later I received following response from dTac:
> Unfortunately, the promotion for 30 Mbps unlimited Internet is applicable with a new SIM only, and the promotion period already ended. 
dTac then wrote ... We have alternatives as follows: ... and provided three different options to extend my 1-year unlimited download SIM, but none of them at 30 Mbps.
* 1 Mbps = 1.926, - THB

* 4 Mbps = 2.675, - THB

* 10 Mbps = 3.745, - THB

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yes, I did.

This morning I wrote a message to dTac Support on Facebook:

> Hi, I currently have a dTac 1-year 30 Mbps unlimited download SIM which I bought last year at Lazada/Shopee and which will expire soon. Is there an option to extend that SIM with another year with same specifications, i.e. 30 Mbps and unlimited download.
- Four hours later I received following response from dTac:
> Unfortunately, the promotion for 30 Mbps unlimited Internet is applicable with a new SIM only, and the promotion period already ended. 
dTac then wrote ... We have alternatives as follows: ... and provided three different options to extend my 1-year unlimited download SIM, but none of them at 30 Mbps.
* 1 Mbps = 1.926, - THB

* 4 Mbps = 2.675, - THB

* 10 Mbps = 3.745, - THB

Pity it ended, it would have been so very good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1