Fake gold sales soar as Thai baht-weight hits 40,000 baht record

webfact

I'm sure all the BGs would be able to spot the fakes from across a room. 

Whereas the LBs could probably spot it from the other end of a street! 

Me... I don't wear gold.  Prefer silver wearing any jewellery, but gave that up years ago. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Their stock, ranging from necklaces, rings, pendants, and bracelets, to wristlets, is crafted to closely mimic real gold jewellery. By using a thick plating of 4 to 5 microns of micron gold, their products resist fading and tarnishing for up to a year but durability varies based on individual usage.

Land of fake...

How much does she charge for the junk?  Im guessing Its basically worthless, so in percentage terms she's probably doing as  well if not better tha the real gold shops, and no need to pay a copper to sleep all day in the shop. No need to even bother locking it up  at night would anybody really steal fake gold?  

Turnover in the millions apparently , wonder if her  prices for this stuff varie in line with the price of the real stuff?  

Whoa ... 40k

I bought / sold a few times, @ 3-6-12-20k ... now at 40k, nice, and wish I had some to sell.  Just my wedding band ... hmm :coffee1:

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Whoa ... 40k

I bought / sold a few times, @ 3-6-12-20k ... now at 40k, nice, and wish I had some to sell.  Just my wedding band ... hmm :coffee1:

Something wrong with this world, and what is considered valuable.  A small piece of gold, or transportation that can take you to work and run errands with :coffee1:

baht.png

Edited by KhunLA