Has Israel already built: The Doomsday Machine?

It will get worse before it gets better

In Judaism, the term "end of days" makes reference to the Messianic Age and includes an in-gathering of the exiled Jewish diaspora, the coming of the Messiah, the resurrection of the righteous, and the world to come.

concerns expectations of the end of the present age, human history, or the world itself.[1] The end of the world or end times[2] is predicted by several world religions (both Abrahamic and non-Abrahamic), which teach that negative world events will reach a climax.

if its now or 1000 years or 5 who knows, but there will always be religious  who wish the end days welcome

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

In Judaism, the term "end of days" makes reference to the Messianic Age and includes an in-gathering of the exiled Jewish diaspora, the coming of the Messiah, the resurrection of the righteous, and the world to come.

concerns expectations of the end of the present age, human history, or the world itself.[1] The end of the world or end times[2] is predicted by several world religions (both Abrahamic and non-Abrahamic), which teach that negative world events will reach a climax.

if its now or 1000 years or 5 who knows, but there will always be religious  who wish the end days welcome

So then....HOW/FROM WHERE did much of the nuclear tech and weaponry originate?

Maybe Wikipedia is a good place to begin for finding more research sources:

image.png.ae4e7e09ccfb7b1a5cc98901e91baa96.png

Also, many states, and pseudo-states ....

Just LOVE ambiguity.

But, so far, nobody there has mentioned The Doomsday Machine, ambiguously, or otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Don't forget the Messianic Christian cults, especially those in the United States, who yearn for The Rapture and The Second Coming as well as the signs and prophesies regarding the building of the Third Temple which will require the destruction of  Al-Aqsa Mosque.  "Unblemished" Red Heifers anyone? 

I have friends in the US who are Messianic Christians.  It's interesting to see what they post on Facebook.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Netenyahu's doctrine is to implement what theologian Youssef Hindi refers to as "active messianism", which consists in interefing on events to bring about the end times, instead of waiting for them to happen. According to the beliefs of members of the Likud and of the Rabbis guiding Israeli policy, this is a necessary step before the coming of their Messiah, the rebuilding of the Third Temple and the total domination of Israel over the world.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

So then....HOW/FROM WHERE did much of the nuclear tech and weaponry originate?

Maybe Wikipedia is a good place to begin for finding more research sources:

image.png.ae4e7e09ccfb7b1a5cc98901e91baa96.png

Also, many states, and pseudo-states ....

Just LOVE ambiguity.

But, so far, nobody there has mentioned The Doomsday Machine, ambiguously, or otherwise.

JFK planned to stop the Israeli nuclear program, but after he was taken out, it was given the green light by FDJ.

Also notable is the Samson Option, which is a means of pressure used by the Israeli government to obtain US support. Golda Meir used it with Nixon during the Kippur War: "either send in US troops or we nuke the world". Nixon yielded.

There is a Wikipedia section on it too, for those who like this source.

The Shimshon Option: How Israel's nuclear gambit changed the course of 1973 Yom Kippur War
https://www.republicworld.com/defence/global-defence-news/the-shimshon-option-how-israel-s-nuclear-gambit-changed-the-course-of-1973-yom-kippur-war/

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Netenyahu's doctrine is to implement what theologian Youssef Hindi refers to as "active messianism", which consists in interefing on events to bring about the end times, instead of waiting for them to happen. According to the beliefs of members of the Likud and of the Rabbis guiding Israeli policy, this is a necessary step before the coming of their Messiah, the rebuilding of the Third Temple and the total domination of Israel over the world.

I do not know how accurate this is and do not know the source from before, but still worth a read and decide if it is something about it

Who is responsible for theological drift: Netanyahu or West?

While the Israeli army continues its occupation of Gaza step by step, that country’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, attempts to justify the killing of Palestinians with reference to the Torah. In the immediate aftermath of Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack, Netanyahu embraced Jewish theology by bringing up the Prophecy of Isaiah regarding the “promised land.”

https://www.setav.org/en/who-is-responsible-for-theological-drift-netanyahu-or-west/

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

JFK planned to stop the Israeli nuclear program, but after he was taken out, it was given the green light by FDJ.

Also notable is the Samson Option, which is a means of pressure used by the Israeli government to obtain US support. Golda Meir used it with Nixon during the Kippur War: "either send in US troops or we nuke the world". Nixon yielded.

There is a Wikipedia section on it too, for those who like this source.

The Shimshon Option: How Israel's nuclear gambit changed the course of 1973 Yom Kippur War
https://www.republicworld.com/defence/global-defence-news/the-shimshon-option-how-israel-s-nuclear-gambit-changed-the-course-of-1973-yom-kippur-war/

another conspirecy Ruben Efron I think there was. A Israeli spy who said to have been part

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, connda said:

Don't forget the Messianic Christian cults, especially those in the United States, who yearn for The Rapture and The Second Coming as well as the signs and prophesies regarding the building of the Third Temple which will require the destruction of  Al-Aqsa Mosque.  "Unblemished" Red Heifers anyone? 

I have friends in the US who are Messianic Christians.  It's interesting to see what they post on Facebook.

Believe me....I have NOT forgotten them!~!!!

And, neither have I forgotten the love of my life, David Bowie, singing about Armageddon, for sure......

Have always loved Bowie.

He never lies to us...maybe....

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I do not know how accurate this is and do not know the source from before, but still worth a read and decide if it is something about it

Who is responsible for theological drift: Netanyahu or West?

While the Israeli army continues its occupation of Gaza step by step, that country’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, attempts to justify the killing of Palestinians with reference to the Torah. In the immediate aftermath of Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack, Netanyahu embraced Jewish theology by bringing up the Prophecy of Isaiah regarding the “promised land.”

https://www.setav.org/en/who-is-responsible-for-theological-drift-netanyahu-or-west/

Seems accurate to me.

11 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Seems accurate to me.

I would liked another analyzis from another source, 

I had a closer look at it now, and it is biased source, 

10 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I would liked another analyzis from another source, 

I had a closer look at it now, and it is biased source, 

You can refer to the ICJ case, which details Netanyahu's religious beliefs and his references to the Amalek and the prophecy of Isaiah (which dictates that Israel should annihilate its enemy, including children and animals) when talking about the Palestinians. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-01-31/biblical-story-amalek-south-africa-icj-genocide-case-israel/103403552

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Disagree - a degree of readiness and early warning systems would mean Israel has the capacity to offload their response before they are impacted by missiles - this is the very principle of deterrent by detent in the manner of mutually assured destruction.... 

There would be NO NEED to deliver the 5-megaton yield bomb to TA city, via missiles.

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Note2:  The Isreali's should TELL US about this if they expect their Machine to have any deterrent effect, I think....maybe....

So you think the Israelis should tell us about something that is entirely a figment of your fevered imagination?

Alrighty, then.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, peter zwart said:

The biggest and worst doomsday machine called "religion" and is spread all over the world. Unfortunately. At some point in time it will destroy everything. 

Not the main religions with a god in it. The most important one is money religion.

All others are lower in row.

But we are building now a new one, AI or AGI. Guess that will be the end religion, wiping out all others

• Like 2

I expect one good thing about a DoomsDay bomb would be that it could be placed around your own territory so that if it is disturbed by another nations nuclear arsenal then it'd go off automatically. Doomsday doesn't have to hit a target, just go off.

23 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

created by the creator of A Clockwork Orange:

I couldn't understand the language in CO...walked out after 10 minutes....you tell me this has credibility?

18 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Exactly. The bloodthirsty Zionists and their satanic patron, the USA, are the greatest dangers to world peace now exisiting. The solution is the utter destruction of the Zionist entity and their philosophy of world domination. Once that is achieved, the filthy zionist puppetmasters in banking and the press in the USA will be neutralized. The freedom loving peoples of Iran and Palestine will prevail in this ultimate battle against evil. 

let me simplify it for youl

islam.jpg

Edited by wombat
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, connda said:

Don't forget the Messianic Christian cults, especially those in the United States,.

These no shortage of those in Israel also. 

Being simple has it's advantages, I suppose.

Is anybody that naive to think that a nuclear weapon can be launched anywhere in the world without the major powers knowing about it instantly?

And does anybody think that a nuclear missile launched towards Israel would not be intercepted almost immediately?

• Agree 1

Would a world without Israel be a more peaceful place?

Perhaps we will soon find out. Everyone else seems to play together just fine, or would do if the star spangled and Union Jack puppets would leave people alone to live their own lives. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

Being simple has it's advantages, I suppose.

Is anybody that naive to think that a nuclear weapon can be launched anywhere in the world without the major powers knowing about it instantly?

And does anybody think that a nuclear missile launched towards Israel would not be intercepted almost immediately?

When a missile is launched, there's no definite way to know immediately, what kind of warhead it's carrying.

It's not only intercontinental ballistic missiles that can be nuclear-capable, you know.

Cruise missiles for instance (30 of which Iran just launched at Israel) can be armed with nuclear warheads, although of course there's no evidence Iran has nuclear weapons - yet.

But if they did, and if they put one on one of their cruise missiles, you wouldn't necessarily know that ahead of time.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1