Playing phone videos loud in bar

I walked into our condo gym, music was blasting out......I asked a guy in there...'do you know how to turn this **** off, I don't want to listen to it.......he said sure, picked up his phone and switched it off.....555

22 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

Then all the better to use earphones and stop annoying other people 

some people  have a problem to hear their own voice,  earphones don't work with   them which is why they speak louder than most people,    

• Confused 1

On 4/15/2024 at 12:08 AM, Pattaya57 said:

Last trip to Pattaya it started to annoy me that people would play their YouTube videos on high volume in bars. One guy sitting alone played his videos for over 30 minutes and then when his girl arrived he started to play her the same videos on full volume to show how funny they were.

What's happened to bar etiquette where you plug your earphones in? 

Edit: I'm sitting in a bar in Aussie where a guy just started up his youtube, hence this rant, so not just a Pattaya thing....

enjoy..we get it..

• Haha 1

With the noise these Bars in Pattaya generate, extra loud music  coming from several different Bars and you lot worry about noise from a video phone

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, actonion said:

With the noise these Bars in Pattaya generate, extra loud music  coming from several different Bars and you lot worry about noise from a video phone

Don't you realise a lot of us avoid those noisy bars like the plague. I'm talking about going to a quiet bar and idiots playing their loud tinny sounding videos

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/17/2024 at 10:05 AM, Pattaya57 said:

Don't you realise a lot of us avoid those noisy bars like the plague. I'm talking about going to a quiet bar and idiots playing their loud tinny sounding videos

Please let me know where is a quiet bar in Central / South Pattaya?, I  too would  like to go there..

2 minutes ago, actonion said:

Please let me know where is a quiet bar in Central / South Pattaya?, I  too would  like to go there..

Bodega Bar on corner of 2nd road/soi 13/2. Also 60 baht ice cold beers 😀

1 minute ago, Pattaya57 said:

Bodega Bar on corner of 2nd road/soi 13/2. Also 60 baht ice cold beers 😀

I thought they had live bands,  along with many 2nd rd  bars