This one problem is why Democrats must replace Biden at the convention

Social Media

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Not quite!  Just another vote for RFK is another vote for Trump.

I’ll supply the Kleenex.

Do you not think it odd that the people on this forum singing the praises of RFK and his policy platform are Trump supporters, both foreign and domestic?

He doesn’t seem to attract liberals, Democrats or anyone not wedded to conspiracy theories.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Do you not think it odd that the people on this forum singing the praises of RFK and his policy platform are Trump supporters, both foreign and domestic?

He doesn’t seem to attract liberals, Democrats or anyone not wedded to conspiracy theories.

I’m not entitled to that privileged information as you are.

So exactly how do you know all the RFK supporters are Trumpers and not just disinterested Biden supporters?

Are you borrowing another prominent BM’s crystal ball?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

So exactly how do you know all the RFK supporters are Trumpers and not just disinterested Biden supporters?

No not at all, simply following discussions here on this forum.

Oh

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh and then there’s this:

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/10/kennedy-trump-maga-biden-voters

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No not at all, simply following discussions here on this forum.

Oh

Oh and then there’s this:

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/10/kennedy-trump-maga-biden-voters

OK, the BM’s represent a small percentage of the Americans entitled to vote in an American election.

So your claim is pretty useless.

You could add in the illegal alien voter and the ballot stuffing factor I suppose.

The vast majority of BM’s that are hell bent on posting on American politics are not American citizens and can’t vote (yet, technically) but seem to have a burning desire to voice their opinion on American politics.

Why is this?   America is the leader of the free world?  

What’s your opinion of this phenomenon on the forum?

Edited by G_Money

Just now, G_Money said:

OK, the BM’s represent a small percentage of the Americans entitled to vote in an American election.

You could add in the illegal alien voter and the ballot stuffing factor I suppose.

I haven’t got a clue what BM is.

Why would I add illegal alien voter and ballot stuffing?

These are Trump / Rightwing fictions.

Good luck with RFK.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I haven’t got a clue what BM is.

Why would I add illegal alien voter and ballot stuffing?

These are Trump / Rightwing fictions.

Good luck with RFK.

BM is Board Member.  You know this as much time you spend on the forum.

Why do you think Biden wants the illegals in country.  There are plenty of legal (H2A visa) lettuce pickers available.

I’ll answer for you.  Votes and representatives in Congress.

As a non American citizen you would not know.  Thank me later.

• Like 1

Just now, G_Money said:

BM is Board Member.  You know this as much time you spend on the forum.

Why do you think Biden wants the illegals in country.  There are plenty of legal (H2A visa) lettuce pickers available.

I’ll answer for you.  Votes and representatives in Congress.

As a non American citizen you would not know.  Thank me later.

Yet more baseless assumptions.

Biden wants illegals in the country?

What like he employs them at his golf course or something like that?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/trump-organization-undocumented-workers

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yet more baseless assumptions.

Biden wants illegals in the country?

What like he employs them at his golf course or something like that?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/trump-organization-undocumented-workers

You obviously haven’t been following the news and border issues.

I have posted many border posts in the past and you can deny until the sun comes up but they are real. 

Courtesy of the Biden administration.

Edited by stats
baiting comments removed
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I admit, I’ve not been following Fox News’ representation of the border issues.

I was up on the bipartisan bill to address the border, that was going rather well until Trump ordered it trashed.

But I doubt that’s how Fox portrayed events.

You really should!  You would get a bird’s eye view of the border issues by people that actually live there.

I have posted numerous times.  But liberals refuse to acknowledge.  

Edited by stats
unsourced images and quotation removed
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

what ever happened to the good ol' 'kids in cages' like trump era? are there any rep's there, dressed in white, clinging onto the fencing like AOC did for a photo shoot😎

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 23.18.23.png

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 23.17.58.png

As I recall, Obama put them in cages.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

The vast majority of BM’s that are hell bent on posting on American politics are not American citizens and can’t vote (yet, technically) but seem to have a burning desire to voice their opinion on American politics.

Why is this?   America is the leader of the free world?  

What’s your opinion of this phenomenon on the forum?

Still waiting Chomper!

• Love It 1

11 minutes ago, Tug said:

Gee what is it?the infrastructure bill or the lower cost of drugs for seniors perhaps it’s the domestic mfg of computer chips?or maybe it’s that we are the #1 producer of oil on the planet could it be we have the strongest economy on the planet presently?oh I know it must be for less than 5% of our defense budget we stopped and exposed the paper tiger Putin?lombotomy indeed!………you need new material that one was a flop

So you failed the IQ test also.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

20 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Amy Klobuchar, Cory Booker, Wes Moore, Gretchen Whitmer, Roy Cooper, Elizabeth Warren and real blue collor Politician Randy Bryce.

To name but a few.

Lots of Democrat talent and none of the ‘my guy or nobody’ cult nonsense.

A successful candidate needs name recognition and I see only 2 names I recognise.

I don't know enough about Amy Klobuchar to comment on her, but you have to be pulling our collective legs to even mention that loser Warren as a viable candidate.

LOL

7 hours ago, G_Money said:

I can't say that I have seen any posters lauding RFK, and I'm on here a lot.

• Like 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but IMO the "plan" is to get Biden/ Harris elected and after a while have Harris take over. I just refuse to believe that any but the most blinkered anti Trumper thinks Biden is competent to serve a full 4 years term.

The fiasco in the ME has exposed Biden in all his glorious inadequacy. IMO he's like an old toothless small dog yapping at passing cars.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

Still waiting Chomper!

Sorry I went to bed.

Up now getting ready for 60Km of cycling.

….

Regarding your question. I am aware of one Canadian and a handful of British Trump supporters, I believe there’s another Trump supporter who is Australian,  who regularly post on US political issues.

These individuals have stated their nationality. 

I’m not aware of any other posters who regularly post on matters of U.S. politics whose nationality is known.

In the context of the number of forum members this is a relatively small number.

Which begs a question.

On what basis do you make the following claim, or are you making baseless assumptions about people who disagree with your point of view?

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

Like I said, I’m getting ready for a bike ride, I’ll probably be busy for the next three hours or so.

That should give you time to come up with evidence to support your claim.

Give it your best go.

40 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A successful candidate needs name recognition and I see only 2 names I recognise.

I don't know enough about Amy Klobuchar to comment on her, but you have to be pulling our collective legs to even mention that loser Warren as a viable candidate.

LOL

I don’t think a failure to have name recognition in NZ is an impediment to winning a U.S. election.

Warren had a solid record on support of policies favorable to blue collar and middle class Americans, she’s exactly the champion for working Americans that others claim to be.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sorry I went to bed.

….

Regarding your question. I am aware of one Canadian and a handful of British Trump supporters, I believe there’s another Trump supporter who is Australian,  who regularly post on US political issues.

I’m not aware of any other posters who regularly post on matters of U.S. politics whose nationality is known.

In the context of the number of forum members this is a relatively small number.

Which begs a question.

On what basis do you make the following claim, or are you making baseless assumptions about people who disagree with your point of view?

Like I said, I’m getting ready for a bike ride, I’ll probably be busy for the next three hours or so.

Give it your best go.

A lot of text that says nothing.  

Have you thought of sticking with your own countries politics.  I’m sure you would have full.  Is the Monarchy really needed?  What purpose do they serve other than pomp?

Who funds them?

On 4/16/2024 at 8:28 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Wonder how Joe feels about the article?

I'm sure he is deeply, deeply concerned. After all, it was written by Douglas MacKinnon.

"Douglas MacKinnon, a former aide to President Ronald Reagan, said on Tuesday that Southern states should break with the U.S. and form their own nation based on values like opposition to homosexuality, and that his former boss would be the perfect namesake.

“For whatever reason the leaders that we’re picking are deciding not to stand firmly for traditional values,” MacKinnon told radio host Janet Mefferd. MacKinnon is currently promoting a book, “The Secessionist States of America: The Blueprint for Creating a Traditional Values Country … Now.”

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/conservative-author-wants-states-secede-over-gay-rights-msna443226

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sorry I went to bed.

….

Which begs a question.

Give it your best go.

“Up now getting ready for 60Km of cycling.“

When did you get off or are you off the training wheels yet?

Edited by G_Money

29 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Have you thought of sticking with your own countries politics.  I’m sure you would have full.  Is the Monarchy really needed?  What purpose do they serve other than pomp?

Who funds them?

I prefer having the monarch as head of state as it obviates the need for yet another useless politician.

40 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Who funds them?

More baseless assumptions.

How about you sticking to the topic of discussion rather than fantasizing over the nationality of those whose arguments you can’t handle?!

And a friendly piece of advice, it’s not a good idea to suggest other members are paid to post.

• Thanks 1