This one problem is why Democrats must replace Biden at the convention

Social Media

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

More baseless assumptions.

How about you sticking to the topic of discussion rather than fantasizing over the nationality of those whose arguments you can’t handle?!

And a friendly piece of advice, it’s not a good idea to suggest other members are paid to post.

How about sticking with your own countries politics instead of putting your nose where it doesn’t belong.

“Paid to post “.  What are you talking about now?

Edited by G_Money
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/16/2024 at 7:51 AM, JonnyF said:

Talent? Like who?

Gina Raimondo - Sec of Commerce, former Gov RI

Wes Moore - Gov Maryland

Gavin Newsome - Gov CA    I don't like this guy! 

Gretchen Withmer - Gov MI

Not Harris!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Oh wow placeholder is back.

Chomps obviously made enough from the 60+ womens charity cycling event to buy a new burner.

Marvellous.

More empty personal comments. You've got nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, G_Money said:

How about sticking with your own countries politics instead of putting your nose where it doesn’t belong.

“Paid to post “.  What are you talking about now?

Refer to the top of the thread for guidance on the subject of discussion.

You’ll find it’s not me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Refer to the top of the thread for guidance on the subject of discussion.

You’ll find it’s not me.

G_Money's comment was just another airheaded attempt to make it personal.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/16/2024 at 11:21 PM, frank83628 said:

what ever happened to the good ol' 'kids in cages' like trump era? are there any rep's there, dressed in white, clinging onto the fencing like AOC did for a photo shoot😎

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 23.18.23.png

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 23.17.58.png

More falsehoods from you:

Does an Image Show Ocasio-Cortez Fake-Crying at a Migrant Camp?

A picture taken in 2018 captured Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, before she was elected to the U.S. House, protesting a migrant-detention camp in Texas.

"But the claim that got the most attention, pushed by viral conspiracy and junk news websites, made unfounded accusations that the photographs of Ocasio-Cortez were fake and that she was actually crying over an empty parking lot. Russian state media outlet RT and ZeroHedge were among junk news sites taking a cue from Alex Jones' InfoWars network in that regard. The latter posted an unfounded story on June 24, 2019, that posited the "empty parking lot" conspiracy theory."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-empty-parking-lot/

On 4/16/2024 at 7:51 AM, JonnyF said:

Talent? Like who?

I don't think it's valid to go after someone's opinions based on where they live or hail from. Knowledge and ignorance are not bounded by borders. That said, I'm surprised that someone who has made so much of their Britishness and their believe that it automatically confers some kind of special superiority in discussion of that nation's politics, would so openly expose his ignorance of the American political scene. 

Here are 2 names for you to contemplate:

Gretchen Whitmer, the popular Democratic governor of the swing state of Michigan.

Josh Shapiro, the popular Democratic governor of the swing state of Pennsylvania.

Edited by placeholder

44 minutes ago, placeholder said:

More falsehoods from you:

Does an Image Show Ocasio-Cortez Fake-Crying at a Migrant Camp?

A picture taken in 2018 captured Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, before she was elected to the U.S. House, protesting a migrant-detention camp in Texas.

"But the claim that got the most attention, pushed by viral conspiracy and junk news websites, made unfounded accusations that the photographs of Ocasio-Cortez were fake and that she was actually crying over an empty parking lot. Russian state media outlet RT and ZeroHedge were among junk news sites taking a cue from Alex Jones' InfoWars network in that regard. The latter posted an unfounded story on June 24, 2019, that posited the "empty parking lot" conspiracy theory."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-empty-parking-lot/

So, the  Snopes 'fact check' is that it's the entrance gate and not to an empty lot??  regardless of gate or lot, she is still dolled up, clinging to the fence with crocodile tears for the 'photo shoot'.... just capturing her at the right moment.... oh and not a Child in sight!

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A successful candidate needs name recognition and I see only 2 names I recognise.

I don't know enough about Amy Klobuchar to comment on her, but you have to be pulling our collective legs to even mention that loser Warren as a viable candidate.

LOL

Warner & Klobucha questioned the integrity of  the vote systems back in 2019. So they sent out a letter to Dominion & several other Machine Companies.

“The integrity of our elections remains under serious threat. Our nation’s intelligence agencies continue to raise the alarm that foreign adversaries are actively trying to undermine our system of democracy, and will target the 2020 elections as they did the 2016 and 2018 elections,” the senators wrote.

https://www.klobuchar.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2019/3/ranking-members-klobuchar-warner-reed-and-peters-press-election-equipment-manufacturers-on-security

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Oh wow placeholder is back.

Chomps obviously made enough from the 60+ womens charity cycling event to buy a new burner.

Marvellous.

He’s finally off the training wheels too!

• Love It 1

7 hours ago, G_Money said:

In what way Mr. Know It All?

It doesn't need a Mr. Know it all to see why this comment of yours is personal.

"How about sticking with your own countries politics instead of putting your nose where it doesn’t belong."

In fact even a Mr. Know Very Little should be able to see why.  I'll try to keep the explanation short and sweet for you. Borders have nothing to do with one's knowledge or ignorance. Chomper Higgot's nationality is utterly irrelevant. Attacking him for that rather than for his statements is blatantly personal. Sad you don't seem to understand that.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It doesn't need a Mr. Know it all to see why this comment of yours is personal.

"How about sticking with your own countries politics instead of putting your nose where it doesn’t belong."

In fact even a Mr. Know Very Little should be able to see why.  I'll try to keep the explanation short and sweet for you. Borders have nothing to do with one's knowledge or ignorance. Chomper Higgot's nationality is utterly irrelevant. Attacking him for that rather than for his statements is blatantly personal. Sad you don't seem to understand that.

Well Mr Sensitive, it appears that your definition of being attacked and mine are completely different.  

Just like when Chomper and others think FIGHT when used by Trump means to incite an insurrection.  My definition is to fight for what you believe in, violence isn’t part of the equation.  As peaceful protest.

Everyone interprets differently.  That’s life.  Get over it.

As a foreigner what rights does he have trying to dictate or influence US Citizens through his feelings towards US political agendas.  

They don’t live in the USA 

Not only him, but others.

They should put their energy into their own countries politics.  I don’t interfere in theirs.

On the other hand I suppose I could be truly flattered that they take such keen interest in the greatest country on the planet Earth.

At least it was until three and a half years ago.

Not to worry, come November when Trump swears back in he’ll Make America Great Again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just when you thought the Democrats can’t be bigger scumbags than they already are.

Even one of their infamous own talks negatively about them.

While I was undecided before, every day I realize that the 2020 election most likely was rigged.

81 million can’t be that stupid, can they?

They certainly were, IF they actually voted.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-look-strip-secret-service-protection-trump-convicted

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-unloads-left-will-overlook-child-f-ing-says-desantis-wasnt-wrong-disney-fight

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, G_Money said:

While I was undecided before, every day I realize that the 2020 election most likely was rigged.

Next round ain't gonna be pretty either, all those who flooded over the borders are Biden voters regardless of their immigration status.

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Stop lying. Illegals can't vote.

Sure they can.  Just show up at the polls.  No I.D.  or proof of citizenship required.

A few of the non-US citizens from Visa Waiver countries that have an obsession with posting about US politics probably already have.

Fly in with a valid passport, get a 90 day permission to stay (I-94) the day before Election Day.  Show up at the polling station on Election Day.  Easy day.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Sure they can.  Just show up at the polls.  No I.D.  or proof of citizenship required.

A few of the non-US citizens from Visa Waiver countries that have an obsession with posting about US politics probably already have.

Fly in with a valid passport, get a 90 day permission to stay (I-94) the day before Election Day.  Show up at the polling station on Election Day.  Easy day.

Lies

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, G_Money said:

So how do you think Biden won the last election?

I haven’t even mentioned ballot stuffing,  dumping Trumpers absentee ballots into the dumpster and who knows what else they came up with.

81 million while campaigning from his home bunker, classified documents in his garage under the corvette collecting dust.

OH, COME ON MAN!

It's amazing that there are still people including the majority of Trump republicans that seem to actually believe the TOTAL LIES you're pushing. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2024 at 7:42 AM, JonnyF said:

The trouble is they have nobody to replace him with. The number 2 is Kamala Harris. Let that sink in. Kamala Harris.

Joe and Kamala are the top 2 talents in the Dems.😃

I don't believe that and I doubt your post/comment is honest.

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

So how do you think Biden won the last election?

I haven’t even mentioned ballot stuffing,  dumping Trumpers absentee ballots into the dumpster and who knows what else they came up with.

81 million while campaigning from his home bunker, classified documents in his garage under the corvette collecting dust.

OH, COME ON MAN!

B.S.!

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It's amazing that there are still people including the majority of Trump republicans that seem to actually believe the TOTAL LIES you're pushing. 

Have you ever considered the reason is it’s the truth.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1