Where are the women on this site?

15 minutes ago, Drumbuie said:

Although I must confess to being slightly surprised that so many fifty-plus year olds' conversation is eerily similar to that of a carful of hormonal, Lynx-drenched teen boys

image.png.d7076cff5c0b28c032c9291c338e2bfc.png

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Drumbuie said:

Although I must confess to being slightly surprised that so many fifty-plus year olds' conversation is eerily similar to that of a carful of hormonal, Lynx-drenched teen boys. .

Indeed......  and much of that conversation more fitting of guests of HM Prison Rye Hill (Category B) where the pervy offenders are held... 

Edited by richard_smith237

2 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

Not only am I a woman, I'm the mother of three sons, and stepmother of another. Having seen them all through adolescence, including sharing a school run with another family with three boys, I'm injured to the kind of chat that is widespread in these forums. 

Although I must confess to being slightly surprised that so many fifty-plus year olds' conversation is eerily similar to that of a carful of hormonal, Lynx-drenched teen boys. .

Good for you.

2 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

Although I must confess to being slightly surprised that so many fifty-plus year olds' conversation is eerily similar to that of a carful of hormonal, Lynx-drenched teen boys.

I also very much agree with this.

4 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

That may be true but did you see the picture of the guys butt I posted?

7 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Y*nn arrived, won POTY and then left .

She was the last POTY and thus still holds the title 

POTY was a somewhat dubious distinction. "Yinn" is widely rumoured to have been the result of a group (Australians maybe) staging an elaborate and long running practical joke.

That may have had something to do with why the moderators cancelled the competition!

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

Not only am I a woman, I'm the mother of three sons, and stepmother of another. Having seen them all through adolescence, including sharing a school run with another family with three boys, I'm injured to the kind of chat that is widespread in these forums. 

Not to mansplain to you, dear,, but I think the word you were looking for is inured not injured.    What in the name of Gloria Steinem are "Lynx-drenched teen boys", is that something to do with a cougar?   Or, that they are fed-up with the Windows and Mac operating systems?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

image.png.ccde66efbfdce7f06545571d2bbf796e.png

Look, all I want to know is how many monks it's going to take to un-defile the shrine.

My guess is a month long team effort with a battalion of monks, extreme chanting, and lot of that white protection string. The Jedi are going to feel this one...

18 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Y*nn arrived, won POTY and then left .

She was the last POTY and thus still holds the title 

You forgot she did all that well within one year, trod on a few toes upset a few egos then fired, hard record to beat that!

On 4/15/2024 at 8:15 PM, eumenades said:

Bic apologises for 'sexist' South African advert - BBC News

CRINGE LIKE A TIRED HOOKER ON NANA PLAZA (?)

hello darling..bai nai? where u go??? i go with you??? ok baby..as long as you can flick my bic!!!!....oy!!! mai dai....solly cannot.....

11 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

POTY was a somewhat dubious distinction. "Yinn" is widely rumoured to have been the result of a group (Australians maybe) staging an elaborate and long running practical joke.

That may have had something to do with why the moderators cancelled the competition!

it was Andy Kaufman all along...

18 hours ago, G_Money said:

No idea how many real women.

However, based on the posts I have read of certain threads I can be quite sure there are quite a few men who identify as women.

Take cover friend...thailand is full of scary ladyboys......keep your wits about you.....fox news is a click away to assure you of your masculinity

23 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Take cover friend...thailand is full of scary ladyboys......keep your wits about you.....fox news is a click away to assure you of your masculinity

No issues with Thai LB’s .  They know their place.

It’s the farang blokes pretending to be women that are hideous.

Blokes competing with real women in sports events.  Dudes saying they identify as women to gain access to women’s locker rooms (Planet Fitness).

By all means you may identify as a woman all you want but stay out of the children’s classrooms.

20 hours ago, G_Money said:

No idea how many real women.

However, based on the posts I have read of certain threads I can be quite sure there are quite a few men who identify as women.

I'd be happy to identify as a woman if I thought some guy would buy me a house and car.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'd be happy to identify as a woman if I thought some guy would buy me a house and car.

LOL, get in line with the Gold Diggers going after Trump.  Don’t worry about statute of limitations.  They can be manipulated.

20 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

Ignorantly proud of it, too. But much of the "humor" on the forum doesn't rise to the teen level, maybe 10 years old max. We love the amusement afforded by poop, bums, boobies, boom boom, wee wees, willies, bearded clams. rubbers, pee pee, vomit, farts, burps, boogers, Thaiglish ("velly solly" is SO clever & funny!) and Soi 6.  Bonus: bestiality.

Unfortunately, a crowd needed to maintain the membership numbers, such as they are.

4 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Ignorantly proud of it, too. But much of the "humor" on the forum doesn't rise to the teen level, maybe 10 years old max. We love the amusement afforded by poop, bums, boobies, boom boom, wee wees, willies, bearded clams. rubbers, pee pee, vomit, farts, burps, boogers, Thaiglish ("velly solly" is SO clever & funny!) and Soi 6.  Bonus: bestiality.

Unfortunately, a crowd needed to maintain the membership numbers, such as they are.

Speak for yourself .

Do you burst out laughing when someone mentions sex ?

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That POTY competition wasn't cancelled .

Y*nn won fair and square and is still the reining champion as no other legitimate competitions  have been held since 

Your Australian bloke bird...........😂

As he/she, a short time later got banned, was everything revoked....?  😂

20 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

There are many Western guys in Thailand who still behave like they are teenagers , going out to bars and thinking they've "pulled a bird" , like they didn't do when they were younger

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There are many Western guys in Thailand who still behave like they are teenagers , going out to bars and thinking they've "pulled a bird" , like they didn't do when they were younger

Bit like you pulling a young 

bird on here that was actually a bloke........😝

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

Was SHE not actually a HE?

No 100% a Thai woman, despite the nonsense otherwise. Not surprising there are no others, as soon as one joins up they are accused of being fakes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, transam said:

Bit like you pulling a young 

bird on here that was actually a bloke........😝

You never met her, I and another did, so it's you who are the fantasist. Still obsessed about a poster who mainly posted about Thai music, something you are not interested in and know nothing about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, tjintx said:

What in the name of Gloria Steinem are "Lynx-drenched teen boys", is that something to do with a cougar?

Maybe you're an even older Brut aficionado and liked to "splash it on all over" like our 'enry?