Where are the women on this site?

36 minutes ago, transam said:

Bit like you pulling a young 

bird on here that was actually a bloke........😝

I wasn't bothered about which gender the poster was , same as every other poster , their gender is no concern of mine . I wasn't the one who fell in love with the poster 

• Haha 1

An off-topic troll post and several replies containing off-topic petty arguments have been removed as they violated our Community Standards.

On 4/16/2024 at 4:01 PM, Drumbuie said:

hormonal, Lynx-drenched teen boys. .

Lynx-drenched; Englishness giveaway or what? It took over the crown from Jovan, Musk for Men.

I like that passive aggressive saddo going "Lynch-drenched? Wha? I.....I donnnn' unnnerstan....?"  Like he couldn't just get it from the context. Just another leg-humping dimwit dinosaur.

My American wife looks in here a bit. She too is a ThaiBeachLover/BritManToo fan. She's met someone from here, and hopes to someday shake the hand of StickyRiceBall, assuming it's not sticky at the time.

Mostly, she thinks of it as a Boomer toilet swirl. Testosterone fading into the sunset, is how she put it. 

• Sad 2

21 hours ago, BigStar said:

Ignorantly proud of it, too. But much of the "humor" on the forum doesn't rise to the teen level, maybe 10 years old max. We love the amusement afforded by poop, bums, boobies, boom boom, wee wees, willies, bearded clams. rubbers, pee pee, vomit, farts, burps, boogers, Thaiglish ("velly solly" is SO clever & funny!) and Soi 6.  Bonus: bestiality.

Unfortunately, a crowd needed to maintain the membership numbers, such as they are.

Hey! That's poetry!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

Lynx-drenched; Englishness giveaway or what? It took over the crown from Jovan, Musk for Men.

I like that passive aggressive saddo going "Lynch-drenched? Wha? I.....I donnnn' unnnerstan....?"  Like he couldn't just get it from the context. Just another leg-humping dimwit dinosaur.

My American wife looks in here a bit. She too is a ThaiBeachLover/BritManToo fan. She's met someone from here, and hopes to someday shake the hand of StickyRiceBall, assuming it's not sticky at the time.

Mostly, she thinks of it as a Boomer toilet swirl. Testosterone fading into the sunset, is how she put it. 

Yes. Some very good points!

• Sad 1

On 4/17/2024 at 8:27 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

hello darling..bai nai? where u go??? i go with you??? ok baby..as long as you can flick my bic!!!!....oy!!! mai dai....solly cannot.....

Or she can stay with her family and have her dad saying, "Get married. Get a job,"  selling t-shirts for 6,000 baht a month.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, eumenades said:

Yes. Some very good points!

"Testosterone fading into the sunset." I love that phrase. Especially when it was always a substitute for reading books or dopamine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eumenades said:

Or she can stay with her family and have her dad saying, "Get married. Get a job,"  selling t-shirts for 6,000 baht a month.

or she can pick up a book and educate herself...choices!  we all make them every single day..and all throughout it :)...is she selling the same same shirts or the no money no honey ones?   got an XL?

nice to see the only 2 options available to thai girls is sex trade or selling t shirts...well done....my female thai dentist will enjoy that one next time i see her...

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls

On 4/15/2024 at 7:23 PM, BangkokReady said:

Just noticed there's a woman and child standing in the background watching him.  I wonder what they're thinking.

That's number 12!