A place showing football and open till very very late??

JemJem

I would like to watch one of the 2 Champions League quarter final second leg  matches of Wednesday night live. Either one of Man City-Real Madrid or Bayern Munich-Arsenal will do, and if the place has only 1 TV/screen, whichever one they will be showing. 

Anyway, they both kick off at 2 am Thailand time. They might go to extra time and penalties, and so might last till around 5 am. I am guessing that due to the lateness, my best bet would be a bar or a coffee shop inside a hotel, but I am not sure. 

Anyway, does anyone know FOR SURE about a place in central Bangkok (Sukhumvit or Silom would be great) that would certainly be open till that late and of course that would surely show the football? 

Please don't advise me to stay at my place and watch the football there, as I sadly don't have the channel that is broadcasting the CL matches 🙂

Thanks in advance. 

Or you could Google Fullmatchreplay or Soccercatch, for example..... And then watch at your leisure. I tend to right-click once the show starts and link to the video and download using By Click Downloader.

Edited by Bangkok Barry
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Or you could Google Fullmatchreplay or Soccercatch, for example..... And then watch at your leisure. I tend to right-click once the show starts and link to the video and download using By Click Downloader.

Nothings better than watching it live.

2 hours ago, Carlosm said:

True. But I prefer not to be up until 4 or 5 in the morning. A price to pay for living in Asia. In related news, as The Thaiger would say, I did once stay up for the World Cup Final and we had a power cut 30 minutes into the match.

23 hours ago, Carlosm said:

Yes there is. I have Bein sports for 1000 baht whole season. This morning I simply went onto the video on demand catch up which has no spoilers so effectively it was live for me at a convenient time. I watched both matches not knowing either result beforehand.

They have the FA cup too