Ladyboy Arrested For Throwing Glass Bottle At Tourist In Pattaya

webfact

14 minutes ago, sungod said:

How do you know what that person wants? Who decided you'd be the champion?

Ladyboys in Thailand identify just as that, they will tell you they are ladyboys.

You can call me what you want, gay, straight, I couldn't give a hoot.

Thank you for this intelligent enlightening comment 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

its a bloke in a frock. as far as i am concerned , not worthy of" he" and scientifically not a "she"

We call them chick with a dikk

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

We call them chick with a dikk

I refuse to indulge them anymore, In the interests of accuracy Its a bloke with a dick, dressed in a frock, masquerading as a woman. Its also a particularly nasty and dangerous, violent version of the above from whom the rest of society needs protecting. Throwing a glass bottle into a bar  is the issue here not the chosen pronouns of the perpetrator who was a man in a frock.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, IAMHERE said:
7 hours ago, webfact said:

The incident negatively affected the world class family friendly tourism image of Pattaya City, according to the police report.

Didn't either; not until the arrest and publicity from that.

Not even then, because it happened in Soi Buakhao, among the bald, tattooed mongers, well beyond their use-by date, that infest that ghetto.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Same goes for the a$$h0le

But Yahweh could forgive if the aforementioned orifice was placed in the very close proximity of a vagina. He has the celestial wisdom of knowing that anyone maw slip. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

That's a kind of discrimination. Probably this person doesn't want to be addressed as Ladyboy but just as a part of a divers community. 

? Would you like it if someone would address you as gay??? (In case you are)? I doubt it!

I wonder if 'divers' was a spelling mistake? Muff diving is not to be sneezed at. But I thought, generally to be practiced by the straight community. 😉

4 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

I wonder if 'divers' was a spelling mistake? Muff diving is not to be sneezed at. But I thought, generally to be practiced by the straight community. 😉

Related to diversity. I mentioned LGBTQ+ community.

26-year-old transgender person, allegedly threw a glass bottle at a foreign visitor...

...the victim suffered a busted lip...

...the suspect reportedly confessed to the police officers that they committed the crimes as they were infuriated after they allegedly slept with the foreign victim for a fee and did not get paid

Good shot!

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Not even then, because it happened in Soi Buakhao, among the bald, tattooed mongers, well beyond their use-by date, that infest that ghetto.

in the interests of "diversity" should that not be the "bald and tattooed mongering community"  I mean It resembles a bona fide  community  a bit more accurately than a few sexual deviants who are scattered around at random

6 minutes ago, sungod said:

Makes more sense than your drivel.

If it comes to no words anymore then it comes to bad words or bashing or nonsense.

This should have been the start of a discussion but obviously I marter your brain only. Sorry.

• Confused 4

9 hours ago, webfact said:

a 26-year-old transgender person,

9 hours ago, webfact said:

at a bar in Soi Buakhao.

4 hours ago, topt said:

slept with the foreign victim for a fee and did not get paid

I was going to guess that the victim was from India, until i read bar, Soi Buakao.

So now i am guessing a brit?

5 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

That's a kind of discrimination. Probably this person doesn't want to be addressed as Ladyboy but just as a part of a divers community. 

? Would you like it if someone would address you as gay??? (In case you are)? I doubt it!

Divers or diverse ?

21 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

So, we have a problem how to address all those LGBTQ+ people, don't we?🤔

It depends who you mean by "we". If you mean "the general population", then no. If you mean "a small subset of the population who seemingly have nothing better in their lives to worry about", then yes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JayClay said:

It depends who you mean by "we". If you mean "the general population", then no. If you mean "a small subset of the population who seemingly have nothing better in their lives to worry about", then yes.

The facts aren't like that. Many governments, at least in EU, implements in official wordings the diversity of population. Even build 3 different toilets in school: men, women, diverse.

So obviously not a "small subset" issue.

2 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

The facts aren't like that. Many governments, at least in EU, implements in official wordings the diversity of population. Even build 3 different toilets in school: men, women, diverse.

And yet, twenty years ago, nobody bothered and the world still turned. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Are you deliberately missing the point of my post for comedic effect? If so, well done. Very funny.

If not... 🤦🏻‍♂️