Ladyboy Arrested For Throwing Glass Bottle At Tourist In Pattaya

webfact

Pattaya Tourist Police Arrest Transgender Person for Alleged Assault on Foreign Tourist
By Kittisak Phalaharn

image.jpeg

Pattaya—At 2:06 PM, on April 20th, 2024, Pattaya tourist police arrested a transgender person who allegedly threw a glass bottle at a foreign tourist in Soi Buakhao, Pattaya, on April 16th.

According to the police report, on the night of April 16th, a suspect identified only as Mr. Saksit, a 26-year-old transgender person, allegedly threw a glass bottle at a foreign visitor who was enjoying their time during the Songkran holidays at a bar in Soi Buakhao.

As a result, the victim suffered a busted lip, and other pubgoers were panicked from the ruckus. The incident negatively affected the world class family friendly tourism image of Pattaya City, according to the police report.

In response to the incident, the officers worked proactively and inspected local CCTV to find the suspect’s escape route. The police later successfully tracked down and captured the suspect at their residence in Soi Buakhao, Pattaya.

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-04-22

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The incident negatively affected the world class family friendly tourism image of Pattaya City, according to the police report.

Didn't either; not until the arrest and publicity from that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

As a result, the victim suffered a busted lip, and other pubgoers were panicked from the ruckus. The incident negatively affected the world class family friendly tourism image of Pattaya City, according to the police report.

Damn the busted lip, please try to repair the damage to the squeaky clean, pristine image of Pattaya! Please!

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Knock the heels off his designer shoes to teach it a lesson!

That'll knock him down a peg or two. I hope he gets his come uppance.😉

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

I wonder why it is mentioned it was a "Lady Boy"?

Is it less severe if an old or young or strait woman would have done it??🤔

I guess someone would have complained if the title had been, 'biological man arrested for...........'

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sungod said:

I guess someone would have complained if the title had been, 'biological man arrested for...........'

So, we have a problem how to address all those LGBTQ+ people, don't we?🤔

30 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Indeed, why mention the gender or species at all, a bipedal mammal would satisfy even the most delicate woke mammal.

Just now, sungod said:

No, just address them as they are. That person was a ladyboy.

That's a kind of discrimination. Probably this person doesn't want to be addressed as Ladyboy but just as a part of a divers community. 

? Would you like it if someone would address you as gay??? (In case you are)? I doubt it!

4 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Indeed, why mention the gender or species at all, a bipedal mammal would satisfy even the most delicate woke mammal.

I expect already some comments like that. Sad🥴

10 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

That's a kind of discrimination. Probably this person doesn't want to be addressed as Ladyboy but just as a part of a divers community. 

? Would you like it if someone would address you as gay??? (In case you are)? I doubt it!

How do you know what that person wants? Who decided you'd be the champion?

Ladyboys in Thailand identify just as that, they will tell you they are ladyboys.

You can call me what you want, gay, straight, I couldn't give a hoot.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

In the OP he/she/it was addressed as a Mr Sak (Possible first name 'Ball'?) 

However in the 2nd blurb it's now a Mr Saksit... So he sat on his sak? 

And we are led to believe this is as a result of a breech of contract (dispute).  What say the victim?  I bet his lips are sealed! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

It's a way of dividing people into groups or a hiearchy. It's too hard to see people as equals.

Another thing, they left out the nationality of the tourist. That's typically the first thing mentioned.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Thanks 1