Ladyboy Arrested For Throwing Glass Bottle At Tourist In Pattaya

webfact

4 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

The facts aren't like that. Many governments, at least in EU, implements in official wordings the diversity of population. Even build 3 different toilets in school: men, women, diverse.

So obviously not a "small subset" issue.

This is how it should always have been in my opinion

Of course its not a minor issue , the rest of society needs protecting from sexual deviants, many of whom, for reasons known only to themselves, choose to indulge in their sexual activities in public toilets

The clever move on the part of the authorities, was to convince the ABCD..."communities" that it is for their benefit and protection, and, best of all, that it  was their idea all along.

Imagine the outcry from people like yourself  if  the members of the "diverse communities"  were capable of realising that it was not their idea at all , but  that the authorities  had decided that their presence in public toilets used by normal people was simply unacceptable.

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

And yet, twenty years ago, nobody bothered and the world still turned. 

I recently supervised the construction of 3 secondary  schools in the UK all the kids toilets were "unisex" with no urinals. The only gender specific area was the pupils  "mother and baby nappy changing area"  !!!

Personally I am in favour of segregation of public toilets and its a stroke of genius on the part of the authorities concerned, that they have effectively made the "diverse community" incorrectly believe that it was A) for their benefit , and B) their own idea.